Is Every Tea Party Member Nuts???

I used to be a Republican before the Tea Party retards came to be.

There's only so much stupid you can take.

Tea Party fuckwads across America have flooded state houses with legislation banning Sharia Law, despite the fact that Sharia Law is not a scourge on the American legal system. It's already not the law, but leave it to stupid fucking teabaggers to invent something else to be afraid of.

Nazis hated Jews.

Teabaggers hate Muslims.

Pretty simple.

I like Ron Paul, but the Tee Pee movement really is so disconnected from him that it can't be taken seriously, particularly with morons like Bachmann and Palin and the witch lady and Allen West and so on.

An old fuck on Medicare and Social Security has that deal because seniors more than 40 years ago were generally impoverished folks. They live on like $20,000 a year on average, so their rates are made lower to save all of us money since if you throw a bunch of people with heart problems and cancer back onto the private market, they'd never be able to pay the debt off, handing it down to us.

But, there they were, raging at all those meetings with their stupid fucking "Take Your Government Hands Off My Medicare" signs, the height of moronism.

And in November, nothing'll change. These same old white stupid racist lowest-common denominators will gladly vote for the guy who is going to give them a voucher coupon worth about a quarter of what their health care costs are, throw them on the open market, and then charge them up the ass like the rest of us for all their procedures.

Which is fine with me. They'll die off faster by hoisting themselves up by their own petards.

In just the last few years, I'm no longer welcome among Republicans even though I supported them when they stood all this time for the mandate, for cap-and-trade, and for the Dream Act (Republicans put that forward first, not liberals).

But in just the last few years, they condescend to me, call me names, and exclude me because THEY have abandoned their own fucking platform.

I would have never thought that my party would accept mental retardation so warmly the way it does now.

I'll be damned if this Republican party will get my vote. They aren't my party. They're a total perversion of conservatism, and their bigoted, racist, stupid people.

A whole swath of flat-earthers, birthers, Birchers, and racists.

They try to use racism as a line of attack against the rest of us, but we all know it's a diversionary tactic.

Reverse-racism is the new racism, and that's what teabaggers are engaging in when they accuse their opponents of being racist, nevermind that in the other tent is where all the diversity is, including white people.

I'm a Reaganite, and I just feel it in my soul that he would have hated these ultimately stupid, foolish people who have run amok of the Republican party.

I used to be a Republican before the Tea Party retards came to be.

There's only so much stupid you can take.

Tea Party fuckwads across America have flooded state houses with legislation banning Sharia Law, despite the fact that Sharia Law is not a scourge on the American legal system. It's already not the law, but leave it to stupid fucking teabaggers to invent something else to be afraid of.

Nazis hated Jews.

Teabaggers hate Muslims.

Pretty simple.

I like Ron Paul, but the Tee Pee movement really is so disconnected from him that it can't be taken seriously, particularly with morons like Bachmann and Palin and the witch lady and Allen West and so on.

An old fuck on Medicare and Social Security has that deal because seniors more than 40 years ago were generally impoverished folks. They live on like $20,000 a year on average, so their rates are made lower to save all of us money since if you throw a bunch of people with heart problems and cancer back onto the private market, they'd never be able to pay the debt off, handing it down to us.

But, there they were, raging at all those meetings with their stupid fucking "Take Your Government Hands Off My Medicare" signs, the height of moronism.

And in November, nothing'll change. These same old white stupid racist lowest-common denominators will gladly vote for the guy who is going to give them a voucher coupon worth about a quarter of what their health care costs are, throw them on the open market, and then charge them up the ass like the rest of us for all their procedures.

Which is fine with me. They'll die off faster by hoisting themselves up by their own petards.

In just the last few years, I'm no longer welcome among Republicans even though I supported them when they stood all this time for the mandate, for cap-and-trade, and for the Dream Act (Republicans put that forward first, not liberals).

But in just the last few years, they condescend to me, call me names, and exclude me because THEY have abandoned their own fucking platform.

I would have never thought that my party would accept mental retardation so warmly the way it does now.

I'll be damned if this Republican party will get my vote. They aren't my party. They're a total perversion of conservatism, and their bigoted, racist, stupid people.

A whole swath of flat-earthers, birthers, Birchers, and racists.

They try to use racism as a line of attack against the rest of us, but we all know it's a diversionary tactic.

Reverse-racism is the new racism, and that's what teabaggers are engaging in when they accuse their opponents of being racist, nevermind that in the other tent is where all the diversity is, including white people.

I'm a Reaganite, and I just feel it in my soul that he would have hated these ultimately stupid, foolish people who have run amok of the Republican party.
Don't forget they marched on Washington for no apparent reason just 6 months into the President's first term. What the hell can a President do in his first 6 months in office that would result in a march on Washington?

Anyone who allows themselves to be led by Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann has to be pretty nuts..

Anyone who allows themselves to be led by Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann has to be pretty nuts..

No different to being led by Obama.

And, for the record, the TEA Partiers generally recognize no 'leaders'. But, since your understanding of the TEA Parties comes from a biased media, I am not surprised that you don't get it.

The tea party are nothing but a bunch of racist idiots, and Bachmann's latest stunt is doing just that to rally the racist vote.

ACtually the correct term that might better describe the sort of decriminatory behavior against Moslems is ETHNOCENTISM, rather than racism.

Now why do I point this out?

Because WORD MEANINGS matter, that's why.

There are plenty of WHITE Moslems that people like Bachman want removed from office, too.

So the prejudice is cultural and social rather than one based on "race".

This is an important distinction that for some reason many "leftists" miss because of the rights hatred for our Black POTUS.

But that same hatred was cast toward Clinton, so I don't think "racism" is entirely their point.

The tea party are nothing but a bunch of racist idiots, and Bachmann's latest stunt is doing just that to rally the racist vote.

ACtually the correct term that might better describe the sort of decriminatory behavior against Moslems is ETHNOCENTISM, rather than racism.

Now why do I point this out?

Because WORD MEANINGS matter, that's why.

There are plenty of WHITE Moslems that people like Bachman want removed from office, too.

So the prejudice is cultural and social rather than one based on "race".

This is an important distinction that for some reason many "leftists" miss because of the rights hatred for our Black POTUS.

But that same hatred was cast toward Clinton, so I don't think "racism" is entirely their point.

I never heard anything about REMOVING people from office..you are really stretching things in that...So what is your analysis of why people HATED Bush so much?
sheesh

So you don't know.

You're the one unaware of Photoshop
Not since you pointed it out to me. Now, are you going to answer the question? Or just act like you know something you don't?

At least I knew the pic was photoshop you on the other hand hope and pray to find something negative on the tea party.
Here's a secret if you want to find something negative and real easy to do is just look at obama's 3 years as president.

The tea party are very clearly, as the video shows, bigoted nut jobs with massive chips on their shoulders.
One of the most interesting things is how they deny their own thoughts in public.

"I'm not a bigot, I just hate Muslims".

"I love America but I piss on the constitution when it suits me"

I ask, who is the enemy of Americanism?

how about answering my question......

How many muslims have the tea party assaulted, killed, raped, looted etc?

waiting.............

The tea party are very clearly, as the video shows, bigoted nut jobs with massive chips on their shoulders.
One of the most interesting things is how they deny their own thoughts in public.

My favorite is the guy holding a sign saying "Just say no to socialized medicine!" while yelling, "and don't fuck with my Medicare!"

Tea partiers are American voters and citizens who subscribe to a grassroots conservative-first belief that is developed and discussed in public meetings.
No, they're not grassroots.

They're funded by the Koch Bros.
Organized by Freedom Works.
And promoted by Fox.​

The TEA Party started in 2007 - long before the Koch bros got involved, long before Freedom Works got involved, and not once did Fox cover their meetings. Your assertion is, therefore, bullshit. It was and is a grassroots movement.

You clearly know jack shit about the TEAs - other than what your masters have instructed you. Hack.

My favorite is the guy holding a sign saying "Just say no to socialized medicine!" while yelling, "and don't fuck with my Medicare!"

It's funny because you have no idea what you're talking about.

The TEA Party started in 2007 - long before the Koch bros got involved, long before Freedom Works got involved, and not once did Fox cover their meetings. Your assertion is, therefore, bullshit. It was and is a grassroots movement.

You clearly know jack shit about the TEAs - other than what your masters have instructed you. Hack.
Oh, contraire', Ba-ba-barran...

The Tea Party movementis an American political movement that advocates strict adherence to the United States Constitution, reducing U.S. government spending and taxes, and reduction of the U.S. national debt and federal budget deficit. The movement has sponsored protests and supported political candidates since 2009.
...try again, maybe your luck will change.

Oh, contraire', Ba-ba-barran...

The Tea Party movementis an American political movement that advocates strict adherence to the United States Constitution, reducing U.S. government spending and taxes, and reduction of the U.S. national debt and federal budget deficit. The movement has sponsored protests and supported political candidates since 2009.
...try again, maybe your luck will change.

Wiki? You're holding up an editable, source as the standard for a source? I'm sorry... that just not factually accurate. You know how I know that? Because my parents have been attending TEA Parties since 2007. And they aren't the only ones.... they went with their hispanic friends... and took their black friends, and my black Muslim family attend TEA Parties.... Your view of the TEA parties comes from an agenda driven media. Mine comes from personal experience. Your an ass for accepting what the media tell you - and you're a hack for accepting photoshopped pictures and bullshit as 'evidence'. Continue to accept the lies you're told. Fool.

It's funny because you have no idea what you're talking about.
I just told you.

You need to get your game up!

No, clearly, that would be you... with the photoshopped 'evidence'. Keep buying the bullshit... mushroom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Tea_Party

In 2006, a libertarian political party called the "Boston Tea Party" was founded. In 2007, the Ron Paul "Tea Party" money bomb, held on the 234th anniversary of the Boston Tea Party, broke the one-day fund-raising record by raising $6.04 million in 24 hours.[75] Subsequently, these fund-raising "Tea parties" grew into the Tea Party movement, which dominated politics for the next two years, culminating in a voter victory for the Republicans in 2010 who were widely awarded seats in the United States House of Representatives.

^^^^ That's where the TEA Party that you know of started.

Idiot... and I used wiki.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back