Is Drilling equivalent to Welfare?

This is proof you will never understand the truth. I said NOTHING about imports from iraq. If that's what you got out of my post, hang it up. wow! WOW!

Either you are one of them and pretending to be ignorant or you are just a dumb shit. I refuse to further explain because its like explaining to my dog why she can't eat chocolate.

So my points locked up your brain or what?

The private families that own the federal reserve also own the oil companies. They benefit from iraq, the housing crash, they benefit from americans going further in debt, outsourcing to china, they let bush spy on us via the phone companies they own, they set energy policies.

one I know of owns vegas resorts. sheldon adelson. he's the third richest man in america and he sets our israel/arab foreign policy.

pnac. I know how it benefits them. I just wonder how you benefit.

So no proof of your original delusion or your morphed delusion, I see....

The offer still stands, show proof the US has been massively importing oil from Iraq or that Exxon has been massively exporting oil from Iraq for profits? If you can't prove either you may want to see a mental health professional to deal with your schitzo delusions....

The reason a very small number of people control those things and wealth in general is because a very small number of people have the brains and/or motivation to figure it out.

The rest (like you) spend that amount time complaining about it.

The other part of you that fits the stereotypical lib to a T is your victim mentality. If you spent a little time working aat it and had a shred of common sense you would know that a lot of tomorrow's fortunes are gonna be started now, in the stock market and real estate for example.[/QUOT

so the masses in america should be suffering because we don't have the brains to figure it out? the prosperous middle class is why america was great.

and funny you blame the victims for having the victim mentality. when you get raped, it goes easier if you relax and just take it.

a lot took it in the ass in real estate and the stock market. now you say they are just winers because their $500k property is worth $300k? and you are smart because your timing is better? I know ppl like you who say what you are saying but they aren't taking advantage of shit. are you just a glass half full of shit kind of guy?

these 1 percenters enherited their fortunes and figured out how to ruin america for millions of americans.

its called disaster capitalism. and if you are benefitting, its not because you were smart. its because you are financially lucky enough to take advantage.

and this proves the rights greed and that you are not compassionate. you want america to be survival of the fittest when we did not start off on an even playing field.

bushanomics is fucking millions of seniors who are retired. I work with a heartless u of m grad who doesn't care about seniors because he's starting now. I hope he and you retire in a great recession. I wish you would go fight in iraq for "freedumb".

and they made it harder to start a small business and easier for the rich to go bankrupt.

you don't have to be smart. just give the gop congress billions and get er done.

you are a joke too. so many holes in your post I don't know how to fully explain how you are wrong on so many levels.

small business' are suffering. they thought the gop was for them, but I guess they were dumb for not going into real estate, gold defense and oil.

you guys don't care because it hasn't happened to you. it did, but not bad enough to get you to understand. I have a job. I save. I bought my home cheap 12 yrs ago. i'm like you. i'll survive this. I just care about other people.

I don't hae to be raped to feel for a rape victim. you should be ashamed.

The reason a very small number of people control those things and wealth in general is because a very small number of people have the brains and/or motivation to figure it out.

The other part of you that fits the stereotypical lib to a T is your victim mentality. If you spent a little time working aat it and had a shred of common sense you would know that a lot of tomorrow's fortunes are gonna be started now, in the stock market and real estate for example.[/QUOT

so the masses in america should be suffering because we don't have the brains to figure it out? the prosperous middle class is why america was great.

and funny you blame the victims for having the victim mentality. when you get raped, it goes easier if you relax and just take it.

a lot took it in the ass in real estate and the stock market. now you say they are just winers because their $500k property is worth $300k? and you are smart because your timing is better? I know ppl like you who say what you are saying but they aren't taking advantage of shit. are you just a glass half full of shit kind of guy?

these 1 percenters enherited their fortunes and figured out how to ruin america for millions of americans.

its called disaster capitalism. and if you are benefitting, its not because you were smart. its because you are financially lucky enough to take advantage.

and this proves the rights greed and that you are not compassionate. you want america to be survival of the fittest when we did not start off on an even playing field.

bushanomics is fucking millions of seniors who are retired. I work with a heartless u of m grad who doesn't care about seniors because he's starting now. I hope he and you retire in a great recession. I wish you would go fight in iraq for "freedumb".

and they made it harder to start a small business and easier for the rich to go bankrupt.

you don't have to be smart. just give the gop congress billions and get er done.

you are a joke too. so many holes in your post I don't know how to fully explain how you are wrong on so many levels.

small business' are suffering. they thought the gop was for them, but I guess they were dumb for not going into real estate, gold defense and oil.

you guys don't care because it hasn't happened to you. it did, but not bad enough to get you to understand. I have a job. I save. I bought my home cheap 12 yrs ago. i'm like you. i'll survive this. I just care about other people.

More delusional rants.....

Unlike you I don't sit around judging other people, But just for you I will make one. You are a delusional fool and arrogant. Which is a very sad combination indeed. I hope for your sake you seek the professional Help you so clearly are in dire need of.

So no proof of your original delusion or your morphed delusion, I see....

The offer still stands, show proof the US has been massively importing oil from Iraq or that Exxon has been massively exporting oil from Iraq for profits? If you can't prove either you may want to see a mental health professional to deal with your schitzo delusions....

exxon just won a major oil contract in iraq. I have to prove that to you or I have to prove they are doing it for profit? or do I have to prove we are paying for it? OR, do I have to prove we aren't sharing in the spoils or that they aren't paying for reconstruction but you and I are?

chaney said iraq oil would pay for the war. do I have to prove he said that or the fact oil is not paying for reconstruction?

exxon just won a major oil contract in iraq. I have to prove that to you or I have to prove they are doing it for profit? or do I have to prove we are paying for it? OR, do I have to prove we aren't sharing in the spoils or that they aren't paying for reconstruction but you and I are?

chaney said iraq oil would pay for the war. do I have to prove he said that or the fact oil is not paying for reconstruction?

Exxon exports or US imports from Iraq....its quite simple....focus??

The other part of you that fits the stereotypical lib to a T is your victim mentality. If you spent a little time working aat it and had a shred of common sense you would know that a lot of tomorrow's fortunes are gonna be started now, in the stock market and real estate for example.

people like arianna huffington, john stewart and dave letterman see what I see. they are all multi millionaires, unlike you. why do they see it but you don't? They don't have a victim mentality. They seee when something is wrong with America. If they were greedy and brainwashed like you, they would agree with you.

Liberals are just better people. You only care about you and yours. I really hate people like you. And I know people like you. We get along but I can't help to wish ill on them. God will deal with you. So will karma.

people like arianna huffington, john stewart and dave letterman see what I see. they are all multi millionaires, unlike you. why do they see it but you don't? They don't have a victim mentality. They seee when something is wrong with America. If they were greedy and brainwashed like you, they would agree with you.

Liberals are just better people. You only care about you and yours. I really hate people like you. And I know people like you. We get along but I can't help to wish ill on them. God will deal with you. So will karma.

LMAO...so you represent the typical liberal mindset right??

Delusional rantings without a scant bit of evidence?

There is slight (as in not slight since subtley apparently is not your strong suit) between actual victims (whom i have every sympathy for and am perfectally happyy to help and those who claim victim status. Which would be those who don't look at themselves for the answer as to why they are where they are.

You are familiar with economic cyucles aren't you? As I said before there are opportunities out there to make a lot of money in the near future but it takes a bit of common sense as well. Like if you got in while the market was up, it's probably going to go down. I understand if you don't get it. It truly is rocket science.

Thanl you for illustrating how little you know about the wealthy of this country. I understand that as a lib being a victim is so much easier and that it must all be just dumb like instead of haveing the balls to admit you are where you are predominantly because of YOU. There are two types of people. People that wait for things to happen and people that make things happen. Due to the high price of freedom there are a lot more of one than there are the other. In this country even not working at it, you'll probably get by fairly comfortablely. If you do work at it there is a lot of money to be made.

No, I want to people to be personally accountable and not blame someone else for the situations they put themselves in.

There is only giant gaping hole in yours and that is your refusal (and the lefts in general) to admite that you have more control and responsibility over yourself then you feel comfortable admitting.

Again passing teh buck. In legal terms, businesses are looked at as an individual. Just as it isn't government's job to make you succesful, it isn't government's job to make businesses, small or large, sucessful.

I have a job as well. I make $25k a year. Very little. I know that if I put my mind to it I can make more doing something else. I simply am not motivatad to do so. That isn't government's fault or anyone elses problem it's mine. I'm not complaining about it or anything but I know I am the one responsible for my own success (however I choose to define it) I can achieve despite whatever I want even in spiite fo adversity. those that do are the succesful and often rich people of this country.

You should be to take such an easy road instead of see the obvious difference between someone who was raped (an actuial victim) and those by default claiming victim status (you).

Unlike you I don't sit around judging other people, But just for you I will make one. You are a delusional fool and arrogant. Which is a very sad combination indeed. I hope for your sake you seek the professional Help you so clearly are in dire need of.

So you are willing to claim for yourself then that you have no ownsership in where you currently find yourself in life?

your buddy bern80 said a very small percentage of people have the brains or motivation. do you agree? then you are judging an entire society. or the majority of it. hypocrites.

if not, lets here you argue withhim. you can't because you agree with that statement. I judge. you guys have some bad karma coming your way. you will be reincarnated as slave labor. lets se you dig your way out of that position in life.

or am I wrong about slave laborers? is it their fault they are where they are in life?

your buddy bern80 said a very small percentage of people have the brains or motivation. do you agree? then you are judging an entire society. or the majority of it. hypocrites.

if not, lets here you argue withhim. you can't because you agree with that statement. I judge. you guys have some bad karma coming your way. you will be reincarnated as slave labor. lets se you dig your way out of that position in life.

or am I wrong about slave laborers? is it their fault they are where they are in life?

Omg....the guy believes in reincarnation.....Lmao

:popcorn:

You aren't listening. I have zero problem helping those that really got a raw deal. It is not as difficult as you may think to trace the steps as why peolpe got to be where they are.

A rape victim for example obviously made no concious choice or did anything that could justify being raped. They are a true victim. They are in no way responsible for the situatoin they found themselves in.

That is unequivocally , untrue of many many people in this country. You can do it with yourself just as I can with myself and trace back the environment (which admittedly plays a significant part in) and decisions you made to see how you got to where you are. Yes a very small percentage of rich probably fell into money with absolutely no effort on their part. But statistically that is not what constitutes how the majority of the wealthy became so.

I am confident in that because I can see it everyday. Where I live isn't some anomally. How many people do you think can say they are doing every thing they can physcally, mentally, etc. to gain wealth? How many can say they are put all or even a significant amount of effort toward that end? Do you honeslty think it's over 50% or even over 15%?

So you are willing to claim for yourself then that you have no ownsership in where you currently find yourself in life?

of course I do. but what abut my brother? he makes $400k as a vp at a tier one auto supplier. he got a masters at a great univ. and worked his way up. if that supplier goes overseas and he loses his job, it won't be his fault. and it will be hard to find another job like that. so he didn't buy a mansion and he saves. he's worried like the rest of us. many ppl like him have lost their jobs and took a step backward. I blame the gop for doing away with manufacturing.

I work with former quicken loan guys. they made $200k and now are starting over.

when 2 million americans lose their homes, the government did it.

I understand the richest Americans are going global. they undid any protections for american jobs. screw us american poor.

but this is why evem my brother is voting for Obama. He doesn't like the direction the gop is taking america. canada and mexico have regulations to protect industries that are vital to thei economies. America has no protections in place, or very few. Remember they let mexican truckers in for a test run last yr over memorial day or labor day? The trucking union had a fit. The gop is going to push as much as they can. vote in mccain and give congress back to the gop and kiss our wages or jobs goodbye.

they lied when they said the president doesn't have that much to do with the economy. this recession was done by the gop.

some of you deny that and some of you say its a new global economy and we all just have to adapt.

it would have been nice if they told us this back in 2000. no? instead they said wages were up everywhere but michigan. of course we were the manufacturing capital. they moved jobs down south first, which made the south happy. but now the jobs are going to mexico, china and india.

not really, but I do believe in karma. you will run into financial troubles, not have insurance and have a pre existing condition or something.

but then again, chaney is still kicking. but he got a gay daughter. lol

I guess only the good die young.

Unlike your liberal delusional mind, I don't believe we are a victim to fate. At least in the US, we control what we do or don't do.

of course I do. but what abut my brother? he makes $400k as a vp at a tier one auto supplier. he got a masters at a great univ. and worked his way up. if that supplier goes overseas and he loses his job, it won't be his fault. and it will be hard to find another job like that. so he didn't buy a mansion and he saves. he's worried like the rest of us. many ppl like him have lost their jobs and took a step backward. I blame the gop for doing away with manufacturing.

Agreed and as i said it isn't difficult to determine who is to blame or find the circumstances that lead to the siutation you currently find yourself in. Either they can be traced back to you or they can't. With a little soul searching, finding out isn't that tough.

But a note on the rich and adversity. I would define adversity simply as the circumstances out of your control. Overcomeing those things it want makes people stronger and thus society stronger. Even if something like the above happened to your brother or anyone for that matter you still have choices. You have still have control.

You can choose to let adversity beat you or you can rise above it. You will find stories along those lines for an awful lot of wealthy people.

I work with former quicken loan guys. they made $200k and now are starting over.

when 2 million americans lose their homes, the government did it.

There aren't any garuntess in life unfortunately. Which while somewhat depressing is the smarter way to approach your job and life in general because it puts you in the mind set to prepare for the unexpected.

I understand the richest Americans are going global. they undid any protections for american jobs. screw us american poor.

I'm not in very of protectionisnm as a general rule. it may keep you your job in the short run, but in the long run it is bad for the economy. Job's have left this country because competitive advantage in a lot of industries has shifted over seas. It simply costs less to do some business over seas. So you have to ask your self when you complain about the plight of the poor, why you support a position that invariably drives the cost of goods up for said poor.

it would have been nice if they told us this back in 2000. no? instead they said wages were up everywhere but michigan. of course we were the manufacturing capital. they moved jobs down south first, which made the south happy. but now the jobs are going to mexico, china and india.

This still goes back to what I said earlier. Even when something is out of your control and most certianly this administration has made some bad moves, in terms of moving forward for yourself from whatever you think president did to you or what your boss did to you or whatever, what is complaing about it really getting you as far as moving on? True placeing blame can teach us lessons, but it can't move you forward. At the end of the day whether you find yourself in the positin your in because of someone else yourself, it irrelvant as far as moving forward because unless you get lucky waiting for something to happen the only person that has much chance of doing so is you.

not really, but I do believe in karma. you will run into financial troubles, not have insurance and have a pre existing condition or something.

but then again, chaney is still kicking. but he got a gay daughter. lol

I guess only the good die young.

If what goes around comes around i should be well into the good karma stage by now.

I fell sorry for, and am willing to help those less well off than me, just not Bobo, that guys a whinny little baby.

Oh and it seems the quote feature is messed up again, I see all sorts of quotes of me, that are not actually of me in the last few posts.

Forum List

Back