Is Donald Trump sane? The evidence suggests he’s not

How sane is it for a secretary of state of keep a private server in the bathroom of her house, so that she can secretly send and receive classified emails illegally. Had her boss not been the president, the insane corrupt bitch would have been behind bars now.

Donald Trump is the president of the United States. If he's not YOUR president, you either don't live in the US or you are in denial.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Here's the reality.
29906170001_5290953783001_5290938262001-vs.jpg
Your fake news has been refuted by the cnn image in my sig.

Donald Trump is sane, he's just stupid and arrogant.

Donald Trump is the president of the United States. If he's not YOUR president, you either don't live in the US or you are in denial.

Here's the reality.

Trump is on Dementia medication that only allows him 4 hours of sleep a night at 70 years old. Meanwhile Trump is up 20 hour Twitting.

Here's the reality.

Trump is on Dementia medication that only allows him 4 hours of sleep a night at 70 years old. Meanwhile Trump is up 20 hour Twitting.

And you are on an anonymous message board.

We all know about Trump.

Nobody knows about you.

Here's the reality.

And you are on an anonymous message board.

We all know about Trump.

Nobody knows about you.
Thank God, my white husband would kill me.....LOLOLOLO

Don't think he is stupid, not ignorant either, he is totally down with his game. Its a long con and he plays it almost perfect. I hope that he is able to pull off a few things for the people who belive in him. our America has lots of problems. Don't think we have what it would take to pull us together, the crazy people from both ends of our major party's are destroying it for all of us in the middle. Country over party, only way forward.

One of Trumps good friend who had lunch with him today in a interview said that Trump thrives on chaos. Now mind you, this is a good friend of Trumps saying this and it all makes so much sense....who else but a moron who thrives on choas, select for all his cabinet picks, the total opposites of their beliefs to head important agencies? Perry hates the energy department, put him in charge of it, DeVos hates education, put her in charge of it. EPA, DOJ, all with people that hate the very agencies they're put in charge of.....for once, I'm believing something thats come out of this white house.

Don't think he is stupid, not ignorant either, he is totally down with his game. Its a long con and he plays it almost perfect. I hope that he is able to pull off a few things for the people who belive in him. our America has lots of problems. Don't think we have what it would take to pull us together, the crazy people from both ends of our major party's are destroying it for all of us in the middle. Country over party, only way forward.
Trump conned stupid white people, ignorant coons and bean eating latino's...the rest of us, were not conned, just got a bad fuckin candidate to back, ie Hillary

One of Trumps good friend who had lunch with him today in a interview said that Trump thrives on chaos. Now mind you, this is a good friend of Trumps saying this and it all makes so much sense....who else but a moron who thrives on choas, select for all his cabinet picks, the total opposites of their beliefs to head important agencies? Perry hates the energy department, put him in charge of it, DeVos hates education, put her in charge of it. EPA, DOJ, all with people that hate the very agencies they're put in charge of.....for once, I'm believing something thats come out of this white house.

You don't think our government was in chaos prior to Drump taking over ?

Seriously ?

I do agree that Donald Trump is a conman and what he has done is indeed the biggest con of his life. Knowing how Americans think from years as a reality TV show star and judging well Republican and white working class mindset, he pulled it off.
He knows he can say what he likes and a Republican House and Senate will not check or balance his rhetoric.
You could say that but for the judiciary, he is home and dry. This will be fixed too when he gets to nominate the ninth Supreme Court justice.
What we have witnessed is a very conservative Republican party over the years becoming something completely un-American in search of a Leader that will take it to its logical conclusion, an Executive that is a throwback to the 1960s but this time history will be rewritten where America takes the right fork.

I do agree that Donald Trump is a conman and what he has done is indeed the biggest con of his life.

I proved your comments BS so nothing you post now carries any weight and certainly not this bit of false nonsense.

Critical time for America with a lunatic in the white house
more scary his rubes aren't far behind him

Three weeks into the new presidential administration, many of us are overwhelmed by the constant barrage of bizarre and, frankly, incomprehensible “scandals” and controversies that have emanated from the White House.

I am not talking about the ban on visitors from seven Islamic countries, the building of a wall between the U.S. and Mexico, or the appointment of executive branch agency heads who are devoted to abolishing them.

No, I am talking about the far more troubling string of statements issued by the president of the United States, whether in the form of middle-of-the-night tweets or in televised interviews and other public settings, in which easily proven facts are simply misrepresented or contradicted by absolute and unambiguous untruths, a.k.a. “lies”: that there were 1.3 million people on the National Mall for the inauguration, that it was the most widely viewed inauguration in U.S. history, and that 3 million illegal immigrants unlawfully cast their vote on Nov. 8, apparently all of them voting for Hillary Clinton, that busloads of Massachusetts residents rolled into New Hampshire to cast illegal votes, or that the American crime rate is the highest it’s been in 45 years.

This is not funny stuff. It is deadly serious. What these statements, and others like them (both during the campaign and since Jan. 20) demonstrate is that the president of the United States is not sane. Read that again, slowly: The president of the United States is not sane.

Is Donald Trump sane? The evidence suggests he's not

Is Donald Trump sane?

Rhetorical question, of course he isn't, but thanks for pointing it out!
Leftists aren't sane. They have zero room to talk.

Roman Catholics claim the Pope is the "vicar of Christ" (and have tortured-killed those who disagree). Are they sane ?

Muslims think a desert war-lord that led killers, enslavers, rapist and thieves was God's A#1 spokesman. Are they sane?

[so STFU about Trump's sanity]

Liberals think Obama and Hillary really fought ISIS and improved the condition of America and Rest of the World. Are they sane ?

Liberals think Obama and Hillary really fought ISIS and improved the condition of America and Rest of the World. Are they sane ?
Donald Trump said he will destroy ISIS and he is a man of his word.
Word.

Bottom line on the subject ... Trump can't erase the content of the ISIS instruction manual ... the Koran.
Fair point, which is why we should have as little to do with them as humanly possible.

Forum List

Back