Is depression a kind of allergic reaction?

If a person occasionally gets depressed or despondent for no reason whatsoever, then yeah I'd buy that theory.

Mostly it's because of some shit storm experience like a death, or financial woes, or getting dumped by your girlfriend.
Emotional shit like that.

Unless the girlfriend gives you some kind of venereal disease that causes the inflammation that leads to depression.

How's that for some discussion, brotch. :slap:

• Banned
If a person occasionally gets depressed or despondent for no reason whatsoever, then yeah I'd buy that theory.

Mostly it's because of some shit storm experience like a death, or financial woes, or getting dumped by your girlfriend.
Emotional shit like that.

Unless the girlfriend gives you some kind of venereal disease that causes the inflammation that leads to depression.

How's that for some discussion, brotch. :slap:

Do you need to do name calling?

I take your point about life issues.

But in this instance I'm interested in the scientific aspect of the condition.

And the article did mention the social stigma, which has not yet been alleviated.

Every time I think doctors can't get more idiotic.

So you don't think it's worth a discussion?
No. It's BS to try and sell more pills. I can see the commercial now. Are you taking you Cymbalta and Abilify but are still struggling with depression? You may have Inflammatory Reactive Disorder or ARD. But adding Supla Uradine Casmin Kera Escar Resomine to your anti drepressant regimen may help. Ask your doctor.

Last edited:
  • Banned

No. It's BS to try and sell more pills. A can see the commercial now. Are you taking you Cymbalta and Abilify but are still struggling with depression? You may have Inflammatory Reactive Disorder or ARD. But adding Supla Uradine Casmin Kera Escar Resomine to your anti drepressant regimen may help. Ask your doctor.

I'll go along with some of that. I've often thought the huge pharmas create illness in order to promote new drugs.

No. It's BS to try and sell more pills. A can see the commercial now. Are you taking you Cymbalta and Abilify but are still struggling with depression? You may have Inflammatory Reactive Disorder or ARD. But adding Supla Uradine Casmin Kera Escar Resomine to your anti drepressant regimen may help. Ask your doctor.

I'll go along with some of that. I've often thought the huge pharmas create illness in order to promote new drugs.
According to the article omega 3s and turmeric work as well as prescription anti inflammatories, so I don't see the big pharma angle here.

Thanks for posting the article.

According to the article omega 3s and turmeric work as well as prescription anti inflammatories, so I don't see the big pharma angle here.

Do you believe that tumeric thing? It's attracting attention all over the place.

Do you believe that tumeric thing? It's attracting attention all over the place.
It's worth looking into, IMO.

I looked it up on webmd

turmeric Uses Side Effects Interactions and Warnings - WebMD

give it a go, but dont stop the prescribed meds for the paranoia.

Forum List

Back