Is Cruz Cheating? He is Under Fire for Sending Iowans Controversial Letter

From your link:
My bold.

Cruz spokeswoman Catherine Frazier said the notice is “a standard mailer that folks at the Iowa Republican Party and other get-out-the-vote groups have used to help motivate low-propensity voters,” according to Politico.

So according to your link this is not the first time this form has been used, but suddenly everyone is all pissed off about it, well not everyone. Also according you your link, the guy raising a stink is a Rubio supporter.

What Catherine Frazier is saying is probably a lie.

After seeing the mailers, Iowa’s secretary of state, Paul Pate a Republican, issued a statement condemning Cruz’s tactic:

“Today I was shown a piece of literature from the Cruz for President campaign that misrepresents the role of my office, and worse, misrepresents Iowa election law. Accusing citizens of Iowa of a “voting violation” based on Iowa Caucus participation, or lack thereof, is false representation of an official act. There is no such thing as an election violation related to frequency of voting. Any insinuation or statement to the contrary is wrong and I believe it is not in keeping in the spirit of the Iowa Caucuses.

Additionally, the Iowa Secretary of State’s Office never “grades” voters. Nor does the Secretary of State maintain records related to Iowa Caucus participation. Caucuses are organized and directed by the state political parties, not the Secretary of State, nor local elections officials. Also, the Iowa Secretary of State does not “distribute” voter records. They are available for purchase for political purposes only, under Iowa Code.”

I am so glad that someone figured this out and just not vote, many probably don't know still and won't vote...He must really think they are all really stupid.
The internet has been a very good tool.

Cruz lies with every breath so it would follow that his campaign staff would be involved in this deceptive and criminal mailing.

Republican voters are quite depraved but even these of these depraved individuals won't sink to the depravity of Ted Cruz. The state attorney general and the US DOJ needs to show up with some handcuffs and a paddy wagon and put the Cruz gang in jail.

Feel free to post the specific law he broke. If you can.

Personal Moral Law...Wouldn't you be upset if all of your neighbors saw this lie?

CZ_ecyWUEAAmUtR.jpg

Are you saying it didn't accurately reflect voting records or the records aren't public information? The only misleading thing I see is the red box at the top, but like most advertisement, it's just the attention getter.

From your link:
My bold.

Cruz spokeswoman Catherine Frazier said the notice is “a standard mailer that folks at the Iowa Republican Party and other get-out-the-vote groups have used to help motivate low-propensity voters,” according to Politico.

So according to your link this is not the first time this form has been used, but suddenly everyone is all pissed off about it, well not everyone. Also according you your link, the guy raising a stink is a Rubio supporter.

After seeing the mailers, Iowa’s secretary of state, Paul Pate a Republican, issued a statement condemning Cruz’s tactic:

“Today I was shown a piece of literature from the Cruz for President campaign that misrepresents the role of my office, and worse, misrepresents Iowa election law. Accusing citizens of Iowa of a “voting violation” based on Iowa Caucus participation, or lack thereof, is false representation of an official act. There is no such thing as an election violation related to frequency of voting. Any insinuation or statement to the contrary is wrong and I believe it is not in keeping in the spirit of the Iowa Caucuses.

Additionally, the Iowa Secretary of State’s Office never “grades” voters. Nor does the Secretary of State maintain records related to Iowa Caucus participation. Caucuses are organized and directed by the state political parties, not the Secretary of State, nor local elections officials. Also, the Iowa Secretary of State does not “distribute” voter records. They are available for purchase for political purposes only, under Iowa Code.”

I am so glad that someone figured this out and just not vote, many probably don't know still and won't vote...He must really think they are all really stupid.

Cruz lies with every breath so it would follow that his campaign staff would be involved in this deceptive and criminal mailing.

Republican voters are quite depraved but even these of these depraved individuals won't sink to the depravity of Ted Cruz. The state attorney general and the US DOJ needs to show up with some handcuffs and a paddy wagon and put the Cruz gang in jail.

Ted Cruz's Iowa Mailers Are More Fraudulent Than Everyone Thinks - The New Yorker

Ted Cruz's Ludicrous Voter-Shaming Mailer Is a Deceptive ...

1. Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan, exchange, alter, give away, distribute, supply, or furnish or procure for unlawful use any ...
    18 U.S. Code § 1341 - Frauds and swindles | US Law | LII ...

I am sure being an attorney he covered his ass.

Personal Moral Law...Wouldn't you be upset if all of your neighbors saw this lie?

CZ_ecyWUEAAmUtR.jpg

These voters could probably sue Cruz.

For what, releasing public records?

CZ_ecyWUEAAmUtR.jpg

I do not think that these are accurate, he lied about their grade , and may have caused distress to others seeing this. Who goes down to see public record on how your neighbor is voting...geeezzzz.

From your link:
My bold.

Ted Cruz's Iowa Mailers Are More Fraudulent Than Everyone Thinks - The New Yorker

1. Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan, exchange, alter, give away, distribute, supply, or furnish or procure for unlawful use any ...

So you have proof the information in the forms is inaccurate?

CZ_ecyWUEAAmUtR.jpg

I do not think that these are accurate, he lied about their grade , and may have caused distress to others seeing this. Who goes down to see public record on how your neighbor is voting...geeezzzz.

Great, I'll just file your post under personal opinion and unsubstantiated claims.

Does seem pretty lowdown. Something the Clintons would do or something. Not one of his finer moments.

CZ_ecyWUEAAmUtR.jpg

Great, I'll just file your post under personal opinion and unsubstantiated claims.

If this was Hillary it would be all over the place right now...

He is a snake and one of his fangs fell out with this one.

If you look under what cheating means, Teds name is on it.....again I will post it..

cheat
CHēt/
verb
gerund or present participle: cheating
  1. 1.
    act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.
    "she always cheats at cards"

I would say this is showing a slimy character really.

It implies a violation

VIOLATION.An act done unlawfully.
In the English stat.of 25E.III.,st.5,c.2,it is declared to be high treason. Using the legal term violation makes it illegal and fraudulent.

What is VIOLATION?
Injury; Infringement; breach of right, duty, or law. Ravishment; seduction. The statute 25 Edw. III. St. 5, c. 2, enacts that any person who shall violate the king’s companion shall be guilty of high treason.

MORE LIES BY TED CRUZ!

Cruz's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Cruz's statements for that ruling.

CZ_ecyWUEAAmUtR.jpg

If you look under what cheating means, Teds name is on it.....again I will post it..

cheat
CHēt/
verb
  1. 1.
    act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.

Yet you posted what cheating means and Teds name is no where to be found, why do you feel compelled to lie?

It implies a violation

In the English stat.of 25E.III.,st.5,c.2,it is declared to be high treason. Using the legal term violation makes it illegal and fraudulent.

What is VIOLATION?
Injury; Infringement; breach of right, duty, or law. Ravishment; seduction. The statute 25 Edw. III. St. 5, c. 2, enacts that any person who shall violate the king’s companion shall be guilty of high treason.

MORE LIES BY TED CRUZ!

What is VIOLATION?

Isn't it every eligible voters right and civic duty to vote?

cheat
CHēt/
verb
  1. 1.

Yet you posted what cheating means and Teds name is no where to be found, why do you feel compelled to lie?

I didn't break any laws did I?

Not sure why you think what Ted Cruz did was ok? I know many who want to vote for him but are angry.

CZ_ecyWUEAAmUtR.jpg

cheat
CHēt/
verb
  1. 1.

Good point and the only defense the Rethuglicans have is to attack Hillary but when you compare who lies the most Hillary of Ted born in Canada Cruz, Cruz is a much much bigger liar

Cruz lies a whopping 67% of the time.

Clinton's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Clinton's statements for that ruling.

It implies a violation

What is VIOLATION?

MORE LIES BY TED CRUZ!

What is VIOLATION?

What a dumb argument. Voting is not a requirement. Cruz is a lawyer and he know the legal implication of the word violation. Cruz knew he was committing fraud.

cheat
CHēt/
verb
  1. 1.

Not sure why you think what Ted Cruz did was ok? I know many who want to vote for him but are angry.

Feel free to point out where I said it was OK, I just don't consider it to be that big a deal when compared to the outright lies other politicians have told. Think price harry standing in the well of the senate and claiming Romney didn't pay his taxes for 10 years. I didn't see anyone demanding he resign for abuse of public office or abuse of power.

cheat
CHēt/
verb
  1. 1.

The only ones lying here are OK Texas and Cruz.
Ted Cruz Defends Mailer Dubbed "Misleading" By Iowa's ...

Define "cheating".

He didn't break any laws.

It was slimy. Not to mention desperate. And fraudulent:

"""In Iowa, although voter-registration information is free and available to the public, voter history is not. That information is maintained by the secretary of state, who licenses it to campaigns, super PACs, polling firms, and any other entity that might want it. So was the Cruz campaign accurately portraying the voter histories of Iowans? Or did it simply make up the numbers?"""
Ted Cruz’s Iowa Mailers Are More Fraudulent Than Everyone Thinks - The New Yorker

cheat
CHēt/
verb
  1. 1.

Feel free to point out where I said it was OK, I just don't consider it to be that big a deal when compared to the outright lies other politicians have told. Think price harry standing in the well of the senate and claiming Romney didn't pay his taxes for 10 years. I didn't see anyone demanding he resign for abuse of public office or abuse of power.

Romney did not pay his fair share of taxes ever. Harry Reid was right. Romney is a tax cheat.

1. Mitt Romney's Tax Dodge | Rolling Stone
    www.rollingstone.com/.../mitt-romney-s-tax-dodge-20121...
    Rolling Stone
    Oct 12, 2012 - By exploiting tax loopholes that favor the rich and hiding his money in the world's most notorious havens for tax cheats. That's what Mitt Romney ...
    What We Still Don't Know About Mitt Romney's Tax Returns ...
    www.motherjones.com/.../what-we-still-dont-know-about-...
    Mother Jones
    Jan 15, 2015 - Romney was hounded with requests to release detailed tax filings ....Duh - Those of us who think that being tax cheat and taking amnesty to ...
    Why Romney's 'Tax Avoidance' Strategies Don't Deserve ...
    www.forbes.com/.../why-romneys-tax-avoidance-strategies-dont-d...
    Forbes
    Oct 30, 2012 - US Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his wife Ann arrive at the ... Evasion – you know, cheating – is a whole other story.
    Romney - Bloomberg
    www.bloomberg.com/.../romney-avoids-taxes-via-looph...
    Bloomberg L.P.
    Oct 28, 2012 - In 1997, Congress cracked down on a popular tax shelter that allowed rich people to take advantage of the exempt status of charities without ...
    Law Professor Says One Of Romney's Tax-Avoidance ...
    www.businessinsider.com/law-professor-says-one-of-ro...
    Business Insider
    Aug 26, 2012 - Legal experts continue to crawl through the massive cache of MittRomney's Bain fund documents that Gawker published on Thursday.
    Bloomberg digs up more on Romney's tax avoidance ...
    www.cjr.org/.../bloomberg_digs_up_more_...
    Columbia Journalism Review
    Oct 31, 2012 - Mitt Romney won't release his tax returns beyond two years in which he was already actively campaigning for president, and the political press ...
    Investigation: Mitt Romney's Offshore Accounts, Tax ...
    www.vanityfair.com/.../investigating-mitt-romney-offshore-a...
    Vanity Fair
    Jul 31, 2012 - No wonder Mitt Romney doesn't want his finances made public. His offshore accounts may operate in a legal gray zone, as Nicholas Shaxson ...
    Is Mitt Romney a tax cheat? - Quora
    https://www.quora.com/Is-Mitt-Romney-a-tax-cheat
    Quora
    There's a key difference between "tax avoidance" and "tax evasion". Tax avoidance is not only completely legal, but an expected part and parcel of financial ...
    Harry Reid is proud he lied about Mitt Romney's taxes ...
    www.washingtonexaminer.com/harry-reid...romneys-taxes/.../2562300
    Mar 31, 2015 - If a person coming before this body wanted to be a Cabinet officer, he couldn't be if he had the same refusal Mitt Romney does about tax ...
    Harry Reid Romney Taxes - Huffington Post
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../harry-reid-romney-taxe...
    The Huffington Post
    Apparently cheating on your taxes excuses all other types. Dating site AshleyMadison.com has a ... Harry Reid Could Get His Hands On Romney's TaxReturns.
    Romney has a long history of being a tax cheat. He set up ...
    upload_2016-2-1_16-41-1.jpeg
    https://plus.google.com/106797866041489141414/.../fsao87ZQ...
    Fat Bastardo - Shared privately
    Aug 4, 2012 - Romney has a long history of being a tax cheat. He set up phony tax shelters for Marriott. ROMNEY THE LIAR REFUSES TO ANSWER SEN. REID

Romney is a bigger tax cheat than Al Capone WATCH ...
    upload_2016-2-1_16-41-1.jpeg
    https://plus.google.com/.../posts/QJAiE3xTMub
    Fat Bastardo - Shared privately
    Aug 2, 2012 - Romney is a bigger tax cheat than Al Capone WATCHROMNEY THE LIAR'S ***PATHETIC*** LIES ON TAXES GET DESTROYED

Searches related to Romney tax cheat
mitt romney tax

romney tax plan

mitt romney tax rate

mitt romney tax return 2010

romney tax cuts

obama vs romney tax plan

romney tax reform

mitt romney tax extension

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

It implies a violation

What is VIOLATION?

MORE LIES BY TED CRUZ!

What is VIOLATION?

What a dumb argument. Voting is not a requirement. Cruz is a lawyer and he know the legal implication of the word violation. Cruz knew he was committing fraud.

And I said it was a requirement, where? Also to commit fraud you have to be getting something of value under false pretenses, there was no fraudulent intent in this case.

cheat
CHēt/
verb
  1. 1.

Good point and the only defense the Rethuglicans have is to attack Hillary but when you compare who lies the most Hillary of Ted born in Canada Cruz, Cruz is a much much bigger liar

Cruz lies a whopping 67% of the time.

Clinton's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Clinton's statements for that ruling.

Even without that record, he's always come off as slimy. He's always on, like a reverse Stephen Colbert (when he had his Comedy Central show). And what's with the perpetual, frozen wrinkled forehead and drawn-up eyebrows? As if to show empathy. Truly sociopathic. So insufferably phony.

Forum List

Back