Is Cruz Cheating? He is Under Fire for Sending Iowans Controversial Letter

I actually think Sanders runs a good campaign ...he refuses to get into all of the drama.

Yep, he does a pretty good job of creating his own drama, I wonder how many new free things he's going to invent in the days to come.

If he would stop all of that, except for affordable college. He would do so much better.. People are upset with all of the people coming over our borders when we can't take care of the ones here already.

Yep, he at least needs to explain where the 1.8 trillion a year in new funding is going to come from to pay for all the freebies.

You are lying again.
How Bernie pays for his proposals - Bernie Sanders

Still doesn't pay for all shit he wants to give away, it will however force people to move out of the country, making the numbers totally unworkable.

One more thing TexASS, economists say his plan will work. Maybe you will be able to move your trailer into a real trailer park.

Yep, he does a pretty good job of creating his own drama, I wonder how many new free things he's going to invent in the days to come.

If he would stop all of that, except for affordable college. He would do so much better.. People are upset with all of the people coming over our borders when we can't take care of the ones here already.

Yep, he at least needs to explain where the 1.8 trillion a year in new funding is going to come from to pay for all the freebies.

You are lying again.

Still doesn't pay for all shit he wants to give away, it will however force people to move out of the country, making the numbers totally unworkable.

Just getting all the corporate theft back from all the offshore accounts will create a surplus. Taxing the rich will give the US the highest standard of living of any country. What is needed in addition to that is the revolution Bernie talks about where the corporate criminal elite are jailed or executed. I'd prefer the Robes Pierre approach except that I'd put dull blades in the guillotines.

Still haven't learned the lessons of history I see, first you don't jail people who comply with the law, second, the more you tax something the less of it you will get. Ignorant fuckers like you and Sander think the government can suck up 40-50% of the economy, and keep it expanding, are delusional. The American people will never buy it and neither will congress.

You are lying again.

One more thing TexASS, economists say his plan will work. Maybe you will be able to move your trailer into a real trailer park.

Actually I live in a house I built with my own hands on 5.2 acres, all of which are paid for. You see responsible people don't need you commies to do well. I really feel sorry for people like you that need a daddy to take care of them their whole lives.

You are lying again.

Actually I live in a house I built with my own hands on 5.2 acres, all of which are paid for. You see responsible people don't need you commies to do well. I really feel sorry for people like you that need a daddy to take care of them their whole lives.

Sure you do. Since Bush wages have stayed the same in spite of people working harder but a retard like you is just fine with that. Bow to your corporate masters you foolish retard.

voting_republican_sm.jpg

Let's take a look at where all the losers, whores and slackers live.
map1.jpg

As you can plainly see all the slackers live in the red states.

teen-pregnancy-u.s.-map-KP.jpg

As you can plainly see the states with the most sluts are the Red States.

us-map-divorce-rate-for-women-2009.png

More kids come from broken home in Jesus Land too.

The dumbest, the poorest and most immoral people vote for Republicans.

You are lying again.

Sure you do. Since Bush wages have stayed the same in spite of people working harder but a retard like you is just fine with that. Bow to your corporate masters you foolish retard.

voting_republican_sm.jpg

Let's take a look at where all the losers, whores and slackers live.
map1.jpg

As you can plainly see all the slackers live in the red states.

teen-pregnancy-u.s.-map-KP.jpg

As you can plainly see the states with the most sluts are the Red States.

us-map-divorce-rate-for-women-2009.png

More kids come from broken home in Jesus Land too.

The dumbest, the poorest and most immoral people vote for Republicans.

Hey dummy, that would be RETIRED, at age 59 BTW. No mortgage, no car payments, just pay the electric bill, internet, trash pickup and satellite TV. Pay off my one and only credit card monthly, no interest payments for me. I'm really sorry your life sucks so bad you still need your daddy, maybe you should have made better decisions.

Forum List

Back