Is Cruz Cheating? He is Under Fire for Sending Iowans Controversial Letter

How about you prove Cruz ever had a Canadian passport.

Trump already did that and so will I. Cruz, who gave up his Canadian passport when the question first arose years ago. Cruz for a long time had dual citizenship.

Ted Cruz Renounces Canadian Citizenship - Time
Ted Cruz officially gives up his Canadian citizenship - The ...
No, Canada: Sen. Ted Cruz has formally shed his dual ...
Josh Earnest: Ted Cruz renounced his Canadian citizenship ...
Ted Cruz renounces Canadian citizenship | Fox News

Ted Cruz was for most of his life a Canadian citizen.

Note to the feeble minded, when Cruz moved to the US passports weren't needed, surrendering citizenship doesn't mean he actually had a Canadian passport. Hell I've never had a personal US passport, although I did have a government passport for official business for a few years.

I think after today Trump is going to be full force on Cruz with every Attorney in America..This is where Trumps $$$ goes.

I'm not watching any news, has any results been reported?

Cruz 31,036
Trump 27,434
Rubio 23,997

Sanders 49%
Clinton 50%

Just saw the hildabitch is at 49.8% to Sanders 49.6%, too close to call because only 90% of the precincts are reporting.

Note to the feeble minded, when Cruz moved to the US passports weren't needed, surrendering citizenship doesn't mean he actually had a Canadian passport. Hell I've never had a personal US passport, although I did have a government passport for official business for a few years.

I think after today Trump is going to be full force on Cruz with every Attorney in America..This is where Trumps $$$ goes.

Cruz 31,036
Trump 27,434
Rubio 23,997

Sanders 49%
Clinton 50%

Just saw the hildabitch is at 49.8% to Sanders 49.6%, too close to call because only 90% of the precincts are reporting.

I actually think Sanders runs a good campaign ...he refuses to get into all of the drama.

Cruz 31,036
Trump 27,434
Rubio 23,997

Sanders 49%
Clinton 50%

I actually think Sanders runs a good campaign ...he refuses to get into all of the drama.

Yep, he does a pretty good job of creating his own drama, I wonder how many new free things he's going to invent in the days to come.

Cruz 31,036
Trump 27,434
Rubio 23,997

Sanders 49%
Clinton 50%

Yep, he does a pretty good job of creating his own drama, I wonder how many new free things he's going to invent in the days to come.

If he would stop all of that, except for affordable college. He would do so much better.. People are upset with all of the people coming over our borders when we can't take care of the ones here already.

Cruz 31,036
Trump 27,434
Rubio 23,997

Sanders 49%
Clinton 50%

If he would stop all of that, except for affordable college. He would do so much better.. People are upset with all of the people coming over our borders when we can't take care of the ones here already.

Yep, he at least needs to explain where the 1.8 trillion a year in new funding is going to come from to pay for all the freebies.

Cruz 31,036
Trump 27,434
Rubio 23,997

Sanders 49%
Clinton 50%

Yep, he at least needs to explain where the 1.8 trillion a year in new funding is going to come from to pay for all the freebies.
I think the young people are going to come out like they did in Iowa for Bernie..They are angry about the cost of getting an education.

I think the young people are going to come out like they did in Iowa for Bernie..They are angry about the cost of getting an education.

Of course they haven't figured out that they and their children will pay for it for the rest of their lives. The best way to cut college cost is to get the government out of the student loan business, when government throws money at anything the cost always go up.

Define "cheating".

He didn't break any laws.

You don't understand Republican politics.

It doesn't matter if he actually cheated.

You just need to create the appearance of cheating by constantly talking about it in the media - then you need to get congressional committees to set up a phishing expedition over his entire life. They will comb through his emails in hopes of finding something, anything that can be used as a legal lever to dig deeper into his life. Your goal is to set up an investigation over every square inch of his underwear drawer in hopes of laying a perjury trap. Force him to deny something embarrassing - anything.

Remember the old Soviet adage - "find me the man, and I will find you the crime".

This is how you got Clinton, and it's why George W. Bush refused to testify about 9/11 in front of a Grand Jury - because Republicans, as a rule, never submit to government investigations.

But let's not go to far afield.

It doesn't matter what Ted actually did. It only matters that you can create a scandal, a la Benghazi or White Water. You need to create a legal context for going on a phishing expedition. This is how you destroy your political enemies.

We have one in a Jesuit private college and it is kicking our ass...lol but we have saved for years too.

Yep, my nephew went to law school at Souther Methodist University in Dallas, I have no idea what his debt load was when he graduated. He did pass the bar on his first try and landed a very good job negotiating land deals for oil and gas pipelines, so I doubt his debt will be a large burden.

Cruz 31,036
Trump 27,434
Rubio 23,997

Sanders 49%
Clinton 50%

You mean like single payer that will actually save Americans a small fortune and end medical fraud by the drug companies, hospitals and doctors?

Do you mean him ending America's role as cop of the world?

Do you mean him forcing the corporations to stop their tax avoidance schemes?

Do you mean him making the minimum wage a living wage?

Cruz 31,036
Trump 27,434
Rubio 23,997

Sanders 49%
Clinton 50%

You are lying again.
How Bernie pays for his proposals - Bernie Sanders

Define "cheating".

He didn't break any laws.
Cheating is one of those things that crosses both the spectrum of legal AND illegal.
You cheat on your taxes that's illegal. You CAN go to prison.
You cheat on your spouse that's not illegal.

So it cannot be solely defined by law only actions.

Yes but the latter could put you six feet under.

Cruz 31,036
Trump 27,434
Rubio 23,997

Sanders 49%
Clinton 50%

You mean like single payer that will actually save Americans a small fortune and end medical fraud by the drug companies, hospitals and doctors?

Do you mean him ending America's role as cop of the world?

Do you mean him forcing the corporations to stop their tax avoidance schemes?

Do you mean him making the minimum wage a living wage?

Let me think about that a second, NO, NO, NO and NO.

You are lying again.

Still doesn't pay for all shit he wants to give away, it will however force people to move out of the country, making the numbers totally unworkable.

You are lying again.

Still doesn't pay for all shit he wants to give away, it will however force people to move out of the country, making the numbers totally unworkable.

Just getting all the corporate theft back from all the offshore accounts will create a surplus. Taxing the rich will give the US the highest standard of living of any country. What is needed in addition to that is the revolution Bernie talks about where the corporate criminal elite are jailed or executed. I'd prefer the Robes Pierre approach except that I'd put dull blades in the guillotines.

Forum List

Back