Is Covid -19, one of the Seven last plagues as stated in the Bibles Book of Revelation?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I submit to you all that Covid -19 is one of the seven last plagues, as foretold in the Bibles book of revelation. There will be other plagues that will be unleashed upon us. This is because there is to much evil and sin in the world today. Your thoughts.

I submit to you all that Covid -19 is one of the seven last plagues, as foretold in the Bibles book of revelation. There will be other plagues that will be unleashed upon us. This is because there is to much evil and sin in the world today. Your thoughts.
I doubt it.

I submit to you that Trump and his moronic minions is one of the seven last plagues.

No it's not one of the seven plagues! lol

It was not God created. it was created in a laboratory in Wuhan.

Didn't you know?:rolleyes:

No it's not one of the seven plagues! lol

It was not God created. it was created in a laboratory in Wuhan.

Didn't you know?:rolleyes:
It was invented in the usa and taken over there to study. That is what the Chinese officials originally stated. The plagues will probably be much worse. They will come soon. This earth will never improve. The rich are destroying Gods earth while selling us all cancer in the meantime. God has promised to bring to ruin, those ruining the earth.

It was invented in the usa and taken over there to study. That is what the Chinese officials originally stated. The plagues will probably be much worse. They will come soon. This earth will never improve. The rich are destroying Gods earth while selling us all cancer in the meantime. God has promised to bring to ruin, those ruining the earth.

True, it was invented in the US and taken over to China.

Forum List

Back