Is Comrade Trump preparing to walk back to Birfer lie?

wait and see what happens Gentlemen , lots of Deplorables agree with the Trump . Sadly anyone can be a citizen so thats no big deal , i think that the Trumps words were that mrobama is not an American . Course the guy that started that talk first was one of 'illarys' advisers

Trump campaign said it and thats enough for me . Trump can bring the issue up again after he is elected if he is elected .

Trump campaign says Obama born in US, but will Trump say so?

So, after years and years of promoting a lie about President Obama not being a citizen, he will try to walk it back this morning and, of course, blame someone else for his years of lies.
Birther row began with Hillary Clinton
Birther row began with Hillary Clinton
The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.
Who is the vagina candidate running against Trump and is falling in the polls like a Stuka above Poland? Funny how she stumbles getting into her van, and now instead of bringing policies about how she will make America great, she just rehashes old bullshit that she started. Such stupid people like JimH, who continues to show his lack of intellectual fortitude.

It's actually Hitlery's lie bed wetter. Her campaign started the birther issue.

Everyone knows the meat puppet faggot was born in Hawaii, but the reason his BC has been questioned I think has more to do with his actual father being Frank Marshal Davis.

frank-marshall-davis.jpg

ObamaDavisObamaDunham.jpg

Bath House Barry was born in Hawaii as a result of his mud shark slut mother fucking around with an old commie. Even you would try to cover that up.

The Conway Effect continues. I'll bet she told him he'd better just suck it up and get his shit together on this.
Get his shit together on this???? Seems to me only the media cares about it. Trump has moved on long ago.
Sure the media cares, it's a great gotcha question. And as long as he doesn't deal with it, they're going to keep asking. And as long as they keep asking, he looks goofy not giving a straight answer.

The Conway Effect continues. I'll bet she told him he'd better just suck it up and get his shit together on this.
Get his shit together on this????

Seems to me only the media cares about it. Trump has moved on long ago.
Hollywood is out this week with an upcoming movie comedy about 2 guys and their dead candidate called, Weekend with Hillary. Now if we can just get Jeff Dunham to be her ventriloquist, she might actually say something that could get the crowd going.

Clinton Campaign Stunner – Dismal Attendance For Hillary Clinton Key Note Address in Kansas City…
The convention organizers anticipated considerable -and enthusiastic- attendance, amid a predominantly black audience. The first day of the convention almost every seat was full –SEE HERE– There was no reason to anticipate the convention attendees would not show up for Hillary Clinton.

untitled.png

Get his shit together on this???? Seems to me only the media cares about it. Trump has moved on long ago.
Sure the media cares, it's a great gotcha question. And as long as he doesn't deal with it, they're going to keep asking. And as long as they keep asking, he looks goofy not giving a straight answer.
He doesn't have to deal with it. It was years ago that he decided to drop the issue because Obama is too good at protecting his information.( I sure wish he was that good at protecting ours, which he literally sucks at)

This is what is called "A Distraction ", nothing more.

Last edited:
Hillary is so weak she couldn't stand still on a cool September day without collapsing. What is more troubling is that she WAS NOT taken to a hospital in order to cover up the severity of her true medical condition. That happened 5 days ago and is very relevant to this election. The Birther "controversy" is a desperate attempt to take the spotlight off of Clinton, nothing more. It's not like the Left can talk about her political record, which is at least as bad as her health.

He, like some of you cultist, will try to blame years of lies on Hillary. He will just say he did the country a favor and never take credit for the years of lies he told. He is a carnival barker and fake. Even many Republican agree with that.

He doesn't have to deal with it. It was years ago that he decided to drop the issue because Obama is too good at protecting his information.( I sure wish he was that good at protecting ours, which he literally sucks at)

Just a few days ago he refused to admit Obama was a citizen. But you keep lying.

Just a few days ago he refused to admit Obama was a citizen. But you keep lying.
If you say so, dickhead.

Trump campaign says Obama born in US, but will Trump say so?

So, after years and years of promoting a lie about President Obama not being a citizen, he will try to walk it back this morning and, of course, blame someone else for his years of lies.

Actually, he's predisposed with a bunch of flag and general officers and 17 Medal of Honor recipients preparing for the Presidency and making America great again. Since Hillary has no substance to talk about, she keeps slinging mud just as you do.

Which lie will Trump supporter's believe:

1. That President Obama wasn't born in the US

or

2. Donald Trump believes President Obama was born in the US

Which will it be????

Trump has turned on his supporters.

Trump forced 0bama's hand and got him to reveal his birth certificate. Trump is taking credit for that. Trump has seen it and is now convinced that 0bama was born in the US. That's perfectly logical and in no way an apology. Trump also correctly attributed the "birth" of the birthers to Hillary and her campaign from 2007-2008.

Leftist liars and losers desperately trying to make a mountain out of an ant hill.

Trump forced 0bama's hand and got him to reveal his birth certificate. Trump is taking credit for that. Trump has seen it and is now convinced that 0bama was born in the US. That's perfectly logical and in no way an apology. Trump also correctly attributed the "birth" of the birthers to Hillary and her campaign from 2007-2008.

Leftist liars and losers desperately trying to make a mountain out of an ant hill.
So a nobody forced a sitting president to prove he's legitimate? And it turns out that he has been legitimate all along?

This will only remind the nation that Republicans are racist fucks. Being 90% white doesn't help.

Forum List

Back