Is Christianity a mob religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biker, is there ANY proof that jesus even existed? I don't think I've ever heard of any.:confused:

The Bible itself is evidence Christ existed. Simply because you dont accept it as credible, doesnt mean the evidence doesnt exist.

The Bible itself is evidence Christ existed.

img.php

The bible is proof? So something written in a book is proof, then I guess that the story of humpty dumpty means that eggs can talk because it's written in a book and you can't prove that eggs never talked?
Avatar, pull your pants up, your dumbass is showing again.

The bible is proof? So something written in a book is proof, then I guess that the story of humpty dumpty means that eggs can talk because it's written in a book and you can't prove that eggs never talked?

Listen fuckstick........you asked a question, I answered it.

Archaeologists have stated that the only people with their likeness and name on coins of the time were those that were famous.

You asked the question, I provided the answer.

Go fuck yourself and have a shitty day.

Archaeologists have stated that the only people with their likeness and name on coins of the time were those that were famous.

You're lucky that breathing is a reflex motion, otherwise you wouldn't be smart enough to figure out how to breathe.

That's your only proof of jesus, someone made a coin with his name on it? Too bad they don't have a Nobel prize for stupidity, you'd be a lock.

Actually, the existence of the NT, and the fact that NOBODY CONTESTED the events as relayed by the disciples after the resurrection of Christ, is evidence that Christ existed. Add to that various references by non-Jewish and non-Christian sources at the time....nobody with any knowledge at all disputes that Christ existed. Nobody.

Actually, the existence of the NT, and the fact that NOBODY CONTESTED the events as relayed by the disciples after the resurrection of Christ, is evidence that Christ existed. Add to that various references by non-Jewish and non-Christian sources at the time....nobody with any knowledge at all disputes that Christ existed. Nobody.

Lots of people do, you just ignore everyone and everything that doesn't support it.

Allie, uif the dead walked the streets of the cities (as the bible states)-

why the hell did noone take notice?! Not a single contemporary historian, politician, scribe, or personal letter documents have been found that records any such thing

You're lucky that breathing is a reflex motion, otherwise you wouldn't be smart enough to figure out how to breathe.

That's your only proof of jesus, someone made a coin with his name on it? Too bad they don't have a Nobel prize for stupidity, you'd be a lock.

Well.......better than being a poser ripoff artist such as yourself.

I already told BassHole that he was too stupid to suck oxygen.

Try again loser.

I'm a loser? I'm not the one who believes jesus existed because you saw him burned into a grilled cheese sandwich.

Not only are you a loser, but you're a lying deluded asshole as well.

I never said He was burned into a grilled cheese sandwich.

I said that His likeness was found on a coin in a church that was excavated to make room for a prison expansion in the Middle East.

I also stated that the only people who had their likeness on coins at the time (as per the archaeologists), were rulers or people of great influence.

We don't have any evidence of dark matter either, but does that mean it doesn't exist? Might wanna check with a physicist on that one.

Are you this dumb in real life, or do you beat yourself in the head with a hammer before you sign on to this messageboard?

I'm a loser? I'm not the one who believes jesus existed because you saw him burned into a grilled cheese sandwich.

Not only are you a loser, but you're a lying deluded asshole as well.

I never said He was burned into a grilled cheese sandwich.

I said that His likeness was found on a coin in a church that was excavated to make room for a prison expansion in the Middle East.

I also stated that the only people who had their likeness on coins at the time (as per the archaeologists), were rulers or people of great influence.

We don't have any evidence of dark matter either, but does that mean it doesn't exist? Might wanna check with a physicist on that one.

Are you this dumb in real life, or do you beat yourself in the head with a hammer before you sign on to this messageboard?

Actually, the grilled cheese hyperbole works well in this. The likeness is a guess at best, no one alive has ever seen such a person, so even if he did exist it would be more likely that the likeness people use was something found elsewhere ... like perhaps on a coin.

C'mon man, that all you got about jesus, one lousy coin? You ain't seriously basing his whole existence on 1 fucking coin.
PS you guys got his birthday wrong too.

What proof do you have that Abraham actually existed? (this should be good, :D)

C'mon man, that all you got about jesus, one lousy coin? You ain't seriously basing his whole existence on 1 fucking coin.

No, I'm not basing the whole story of Yeshua on just 1 coin. But, when you combine that evidence, with the archaeological evidence that has been unearthed for other parts of the Bible, well..........the preponderance of evidence would suggest that the Bible is true, and therefore, Yeshua exists, and with the discovery of the coin, it is one more addition to the jigsaw puzzle, which helps to complete the picture.

As far as Abraham (proper name Avraham)? Well.......what proof do you have that he DIDN'T exist?

You're the one starting off with the doubts, prove your point you lying deluded asshole.

No, I'm not basing the whole story of Yeshua on just 1 coin. But, when you combine that evidence, with the archaeological evidence that has been unearthed for other parts of the Bible, well..........the preponderance of evidence would suggest that the Bible is true, and therefore, Yeshua exists, and with the discovery of the coin, it is one more addition to the jigsaw puzzle, which helps to complete the picture.

As far as Abraham (proper name Avraham)? Well.......what proof do you have that he DIDN'T exist?

You're the one starting off with the doubts, prove your point you lying deluded asshole.

What archeological evidence?

As for Abe, I don't have any proof that he existed, and was wondering if you did? (You apparently don't)

What archeological evidence?

As for Abe, I don't have any proof that he existed, and was wondering if you did? (You apparently don't)

Don't bother, they never have anything but hearsay evidence anyway.

Depends on where you look as well as what you believe, but, since you don't believe in anything, it would be hard to offer up physical evidence. I'm not sure that there is any, but at least I'm honest.

However............

If you read the Talmud and the Torah, you will find many things that he discovered, which we are just now starting to re-discover, as well as the things that he laid down as to how the world works, well.....more and more is getting proven every day.

You know.......you could benefit a great deal from watching History Channel and History Channel International, with such shows as "The Naked Archaeologist", as well as Ancient Discoveries and a whole bunch of other stuff.

The nice thing is, they offer the physical evidence, as well as the top popular theories.

Open you mind once in a while dude......you'll live longer.

Depends on where you look as well as what you believe, but, since you don't believe in anything, it would be hard to offer up physical evidence. I'm not sure that there is any, but at least I'm honest.

However............

If you read the Talmud and the Torah, you will find many things that he discovered, which we are just now starting to re-discover, as well as the things that he laid down as to how the world works, well.....more and more is getting proven every day.

You know.......you could benefit a great deal from watching History Channel and History Channel International, with such shows as "The Naked Archaeologist", as well as Ancient Discoveries and a whole bunch of other stuff.

The nice thing is, they offer the physical evidence, as well as the top popular theories.

... umm ... yeah ... you people who believe they can fly still go splat. The only evidence that has been found is still disputed because it's not solid proof of anything.

However............

ok, so you were just blowing smoke out your ass.
"More and more is getting proven every day". Like what?
My mind is open, I'm looking for proof.

Do your own fucking research idiot.

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant............go please purists.

It's obvious that all you're interested in is arguing, and well.........kinda hard to introduce new ideas to a closed mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back