Is Christianity a mob religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, I'm not asking if Eye-talians have anything to do with the big C. I was thinking again (bad sign) and remembered something a famous man once wrote. ALlow me to paraphrase.. "It is no accident that Christianity is a mob religion---the streets will be paved with precious stones and gold...money." - The aspirations of inferior men.

Why does Christianity need to do this?

Are you confusing Christianity with Randian Objectivism? :eusa_think:
:lol:

Oh the horror! The horror.

ss_oh_the_horror.jpg

but naw, I don't dislike Christianity enough to do dat.

Last edited:
Dev explain something to me if you are able Please?

Why is it every leftist atheist I have ever met is such and self-righteous egotistical moron?

Not being a leftist atheist I cannot answer your question. I can however inform you that being a liberal and a non-believer in superstition, I am amused at how easily your knee jerks along with your mind. :eusa_whistle:

I have to say your post makes absolutely no sense to me. What the heck does paving the streets in gold have to do with a mob? And what does either have to do with Christianity?

The lowest common denominator

and promises of virgins or gold amuse me. The people of the book (Abe) make me laugh.

Imagine a man today hodling a knife to his very own son's throat while listening to voices telling him to kill that son. What would we do with a man like that? Give him his own radio show and elect him to lead the GOP?

All religions except for possibly Buddhism are mob religions. They depend on the conversion of others and the indoctrination of its followers' children to maintain their power bases.

I don't classify Buddhism as a religion other than the definition of an accepted set of beliefs. the simple fact that Buddhists don't worship a supreme being but rather seek enlightenment from within oneself separates Buddhism as I understand it from other god based religions

:clap2:

smartt, but you DO agree that they nailed jesus to a cross in his underwear.

every bible thumping jackass refers to the peeps here, the ones who come to my door, and the ones you hear about in the media. Not the brightest bunch when it comes to reality.

Point?

smartt, but you DO agree that they nailed jesus to a cross in his underwear.

every bible thumping jackass refers to the peeps here, the ones who come to my door, and the ones you hear about in the media. Not the brightest bunch when it comes to reality.

Point?

Don't expect an answer. He's been nailed to a cross in his underpants and carried out of here. Although, what a cross is doing in his underpants is somewhat bewildering.

I think his point was that you're worshipping a guy in his underwear, now THAT'S funny! LOL

I think his point was that you're worshipping a guy in his underwear, now THAT'S funny! LOL

Wow! Thanks for clearing that up AL. I just thought his post was bizarre and stupid. Now I realize I've missed a comedic masterpiece. How could I have been so blind...

No, I'm not asking if Eye-talians have anything to do with the big C. I was thinking again (bad sign) and remembered something a famous man once wrote. ALlow me to paraphrase.. "It is no accident that Christianity is a mob religion---the streets will be paved with precious stones and gold...money." - The aspirations of inferior men.

Why does Christianity need to do this?

Not any more than the anti-God Squad who "don't believe"; yet spend every bit as much time railing against God and those who believe in one as the most ardent evangelist spends trying to sell God.

Christianity in it's current incarnation (meaning, after the sack of Jerusalem by the Romans), is not as much a mob religion as it is a MOB CONTROL religion.

How do I know this? Yeshua (Jesus) was born sometime around the end of summer/beginning of fall. He was also crucified after Passover, which is why He was in Jerusalem in the first place.

The Romans, seeing what the Jews had for a religion, and seeing it's value as well, set out to adopt it, and use it for their own needs.

Which is why Easter (which should be AFTER Passover) is on the Spring Solstice (which is also the source for the sunrise service), and Yeshua's birthday (which is closer to October 31st), is celebrated on the Winter Solstice.

By the way............the current incarnation of hell as understood by Christians, actually comes from the Catholic church and Dante's Divine Comedy. Seems they were able to fill more pews with fire and brimstone sermons than about light and healing. Ever notice how the first thing that most Christians talk about is the crucifixion? Shouldn't they be spending more time talking about His LIFE rather than His death?

Face it..........Christianity is a mob CONTROL religion.

Why else would there be so many crazy people claiming to be God or Yeshua? They want to control the mobs!

Biker, is there ANY proof that jesus even existed? I don't think I've ever heard of any.:confused:

Biker, is there ANY proof that jesus even existed? I don't think I've ever heard of any.:confused:

Actually......yes.

Seems that a couple of years back, they were building an addition to a prison in the Middle East.

One of the workers discovered they were digging on top of an old Christian church. Inside, they excavated it, and found a coin.

Now..........at that time, coins had the likeness of people ONLY if they were well known, powerful, and worthy of having their picture on a coin. Kinda like we do today, actually.

Most coins carried the likenesses of rulers only.

This coin had a likeness AND NAME on it of Yeshua.

So yeah.......there is proof.

Actually......yes.

Seems that a couple of years back, they were building an addition to a prison in the Middle East.

One of the workers discovered they were digging on top of an old Christian church. Inside, they excavated it, and found a coin.

Now..........at that time, coins had the likeness of people ONLY if they were well known, powerful, and worthy of having their picture on a coin. Kinda like we do today, actually.

Most coins carried the likenesses of rulers only.

This coin had a likeness AND NAME on it of Yeshua.

So yeah.......there is proof.

A coin? Fuck man are you ever a DUMBASS!!!!:eek:

So, there was only one man to ever bear that name in history?

Oh, and theu've found hundreds or thousands of these coins scattered around the continent, with letters between persons stating that is bears the likeness of the leader of the new cult- written by non-religious persons?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back