Is chanting "NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE !" irresponsible ?

You don't see it as suggesting protesters get violent ?

Burn this shit down is an irresponsible statement.

Yes, but "No Justice, No Peace" is basically just a kinder gentler way of pretty much saying the same thing.

Not really.

What do you want them to say? "We're getting vewy, vewy, gwumpy!":rolleyes-41:
No, what we want them to say is, "We thought Wilson was guilty of murder, but it turns out that we were wrong. Sorry for wrongly accusing you officer wilson."

The black community doesn't think whites should be able to defend ourselves from a thug.

No Justice, No Peace.. in this instance in inciting riots

I disagree. A preacher and high school students chanting down the street are not rioting.
I am really disappointed in hearing that students are chanting this. That doesn't tell me that they listened and comprehended what the prosecutor said. They are easy pawns and were impressed by the wrong people.

I disagree. A preacher and high school students chanting down the street are not rioting.
I am really disappointed in hearing that students are chanting this. That doesn't tell me that they listened and comprehended what the prosecutor said. They are easy pawns and were impressed by the wrong people.

Hell, we have people on the forum that didn't listen.

This game was set several months ago.

They don't care about the evidence. They only care about what the group thinks and the group wants violence.

upload_2014-11-25_20-51-47.jpeg

Yes, but "No Justice, No Peace" is basically just a kinder gentler way of pretty much saying the same thing.

I don't agree.

Protesting, in and of itself, is legit. We have to keep that.

Burning shit down and demanding a federal indictment as an ultimatum? That's a whole different ballgame.

Don't get me wrong. I'm pissed. But we cannot cut off our noses to spite our faces.

I've got no problem with legit protesting, but waving words around like that in a powder keg IMO is irresponsible.

I know it's like they think they have freedom of speech.

The evidence is shaky at best. Nothing definitive. They didn't grill Wilson but grilled everyone else. Not to mention it's not all about this case. It's the other cases of police brutality across the nation where police shoot first and ask later. It's about trying to advocate for change in police procedures so that this situation doesn't happen again. That they are tired of being harassed and in fear for their lives anytime they have to deal with police.

I know you don't understand, which is the biggest problem to fixing the issue. That and you just don't care if police treat them badly.

The evidence is shaky at best. Nothing definitive. They didn't grill Wilson but grilled everyone else. Not to mention it's not all about this case. It's the other cases of police brutality across the nation where police shoot first and ask later. It's about trying to advocate for change in police procedures so that this situation doesn't happen again. That they are tired of being harassed and in fear for their lives anytime they have to deal with police.

I know you don't understand, which is the biggest problem to fixing the issue. That and you just don't care if police treat them badly.
What! !! Wilson was on the stand for four hours. He was grilled by 12 jurors. That's enough. He didn't even have an attorney to object.

What! !! Wilson was on the stand for four hours. He was grilled by 12 jurors. That's enough. He didn't even have an attorney to object.

Four hours! How many times did he answer the same questions? That sounds excessive.

I don't agree.

Burning shit down and demanding a federal indictment as an ultimatum? That's a whole different ballgame.

Don't get me wrong. I'm pissed. But we cannot cut off our noses to spite our faces.

I've got no problem with legit protesting, but waving words around like that in a powder keg IMO is irresponsible.

I'm not questioning their freedom of speech. I'm asking are words like this the RESPONSIBLE thing to be chanting as a sort of battle cry.

I don't agree.

I'm not questioning their freedom of speech. I'm asking are words like this the RESPONSIBLE thing to be chanting as a sort of battle cry.

It is a battle cry. It's a battle cry that has been used to peacefully protest against banks, NATO, etc.

I don't agree.

It is a battle cry. It's a battle cry that has been used to peacefully protest against banks, NATO, etc.
I know, but is this the time to be using it when people are already on edge an about to erupt.

Why won't you dumb liberals read the evidence? Unless you do that, then you can STFU!!!

Did that. Dorian Johnson stuck to his side of the story the entire time but YOU never once believe him because you refused to recognize that he might actually be right. That Darren Wilson wasn't the perfect angel you wanted him to be and maybe he provoked the attack. But then again, the cops will always protect themselves. Why do you think he married his girlfriend? So she couldn't testify against him. His actions show he knew he didn't do everything right but he was trying to get OFF of murder so sorry if I don't believe someone trying to avoid jail time will 100% truthful about his actions leading up to the event.

I don't agree.

I know, but is this the time to be using it when people are already on edge an about to erupt.

It's always about to erupt.

It's a good slogan to explain the natural consequences of our decisions.

A society that does not foster justice will not have peace.

That's what was metered out by our justice system...I'm sure O.J. Simpson would agree!

oj_simpson_if_i_did_it.jpg
Let's not forget that the black society was on OJ's side and cheered when he won his case. These people are hardly qualified to judge what is justice especially when they discount the actions of the gentile giant.

I don't agree.

"Burn this bitch down" is inciting riots.

You want the police to not respond to calls when a black thug is committing a crime. We know,

I'm gonna go with burn this bitch down and then people did just that....
I hope when this settles down a bit this guy gets a vist from the FBI because the
Justice department is all about fair treatment...but inciting a riot and a riot follows
someone should be looking into charges here....

Forum List

Back