Is Canada headed for a revolution?

1645078454448.png

Trudeau's last words on that clip indicate he's more worried about money for the elites and himself than he is about Canadians. That's too bad...

*****SMILE*****

:)

Revolution by arse. He has done nothing but protect the citizens and the vast majority agree with it.
You militant hate filled republicans have been threatening revolution since Biden was elected and you've done nothing.
Settle down. Many people don't want idiot ratbags running the country.
It's fun to watch how, as you get more and more desperate, your posts become less and less cohesive.

I chose the wrong title. What I really meant was "Is Canada headed for a civil war?"

And if civil war does break out in Canada, how long before it spreads to here?

The police are moving in on the protesting Ottawa truckers this morning...

If there are enough bad truckers to warrant special concentration camps, they would be built.
After all, what is a concentration camp if Guantanamo isn't just that?

A dozen bad truckers is far from enough to even be noticed as a seditionist movement, but not suggesting some of them won't be jailed for sedition..
Or terrorism.
Who ever said Progressives was just a more polite way of saying Nazi

If there are enough bad truckers to warrant special concentration camps, they would be built.
After all, what is a concentration camp if Guantanamo isn't just that?

A dozen bad truckers is far from enough to even be noticed as a seditionist movement, but not suggesting some of them won't be jailed for sedition..
Or terrorism.

Maybe it's me, but I couldn't help from visualizing you in blackface when you typed that.

Is that you, Trudeau?

Unless they somehow take up arms and start ending the nazis there, nothing will happen. If folks pay attention they can see world wide that the "police" will do whatever the politicians they work for tell them to do.

Unless they somehow take up arms and start ending the nazis there, nothing will happen. If folks pay attention they can see world wide that the "police" will do whatever the politicians they work for tell them to do.

That will be when the shooting starts and we must remember to go after the puppeteers and not just the puppets

Why do you think that a peaceful protest by workers is "sedition" and "terrorism"?
Because the truckers are just being used as cover for some of those who have been arrested. It's expected that there will be terrorism and sedition charges laid.

It's fun to watch how, as you get more and more desperate, your posts become less and less cohesive.
Well I'm only here for entertainment purposes.
The exposure of idiots ratbags like yourself comes as a free accessory.
Stop trying to be funny because you don't have the smarts. Youre just another hate filled petulant Republican with a low IQ.

Forum List

Back