Is Braggs stretching it with a felony?

Are you a Trump supporter?
Do you know NY's laws? Why assume that Braggs got it all wrong?

There is still going to be a trial. This is not the end of it. Either it can all be proven or he will walk, not guilty.

What happened today was THE definition of the threshold between a Stalinist nation, or a nation of US Constitutional LAW.

I'll quote Sylvester Cat.

"That's despicable!"

Marxist, Leninist, Stalinist tactics in the United States of America.

Are you zombies proud?
This case will be definitive how this country either submits to this tyranny, or fights back.

Last edited:
For the record, most ppl know I can't stand MAGA/Trump, but this case looks like a reach-around. Technically? Yeah, Trump probably did break the letter of the law, but there's the letter of the law and then there's the spirit of the law. This looks like a case of a prosecutor who is trying to use statutes in ways that they were not really intended. And I don't know how you get 34 felony charges out of a few hush money payments.

Georgia and the Feds have far stronger cases, and I worry Bragg's charge is going to create a political backlash so strong that it will invalidate these other cases in the eyes of potential jurors and ordinary folk who don't really give a fuck about Trump one way or the other.

Braggs didn't have enough for misdemeanors b/c the statute ran out so he's saying it's a felony to commit a crime for covering up another crime. You can't possibly prove that.
yes…the entire thing is beyond a stretch

Do you know NY's laws? Why assume that Braggs got it all wrong?

There is still going to be a trial. This is not the end of it. Either it can all be proven or he will walk, not guilty.

Of course the date requested by Bragga The Hut, December 4th, the start of election season, is just a coincidence. It will drag out all of 2024.

What happened today was THE definition of the threshold between a Stalinist nation, or a nation of US Constitutional LAW.

Marxist, Leninist, Stalinist tactics in the United Stated of America.

Are you zombies proud?
This case will be definitive how this country either submits to this tyranny, or fights back.

Quite the contrary, this proves no one is above the law. Not even a president.

Isn't that what your side said when Ken Starr engaged in his 70 Million dollar panty raid?

Yeah but Clinton didn't get indicted. Is impeachment the same? I don't know.

I didn't see Trump laughing today.

He won't be laughing when a jury of 12 of his fellow New Yorkers get to decide.
That’s because he has respect for the Court…unlike bragg and the demafasict that threw this joke in front of it

Quite the contrary, this proves no one is above the law. Not even a president.

Isn't that what your side said when Ken Starr engaged in his 70 Million dollar panty raid?
haha no it doesn’t…the demafasict haven’t proven one thing…if anything this indictment that even CNN was shocked by shows the demafasict have no respect for the rule of law

speaking of Starr why didn’t Congress impeach Trump over this? oh that’s right because the investigation said there was no campaign fin violation

Forum List

Back