Is Bobby Phishy Jindal an Anchor Baby?

Dante opined:

"Conservatives and the angry, hateful wingnuts are always denouncing immigrants who come here pregnant or with small children."

If you had inserted the word "illegal" between 'denouncing' and 'immigrants' your post could be considered valid.

But it does not and therefore it is not.

And BTW the hateful nut is you and your ilk.

Dante, the Italian poet, whose name you stole as your on-screen nom-de-plum, wrote a poem about a place, which has a special spot reserved for racist pigs like you.

It matters not at all that Jindall is an anchor baby. Under the 14th Amendment, he is an American citizen because he was born here.

Not according to people who want to throw his ass out of the country...I think these people vote GOP

You are a despicable disgrace to the human race.

The people of Louisiana voted Bobby Jindal into the Governor's office.

If they wanted to throw anyone's ass out of the country, it would be lying liberal like you.

Jindal is no doubt an anchor baby just like Rubio.

Back to my question, so?

There are thousands of anchor babies in the USA, have you ever proposed a solution to that? Have you put their names up here? Or is it just because these are conservatives that you have a problem?

Guess what, I have a problem with ALL anchor babies. I think they should ALL be sent home and I don't care what their politics are.

If they were born in the United States, they are already at HOME!

Back to my question, so?

There are thousands of anchor babies in the USA, have you ever proposed a solution to that? Have you put their names up here? Or is it just because these are conservatives that you have a problem?

Guess what, I have a problem with ALL anchor babies. I think they should ALL be sent home and I don't care what their politics are.

Hello? Are any other anchor babies you know being considered for elective office?

and thank you for being so open and honest with your bigotry, ignorance, and hatred

There was one in 2008 and he managed to hoodwink enough suckers to get him into the highest office of the land.

Back to my question, so?

The GOP sure loves them. I guarantee if Rubio or Jindal were democrats, the right wing thugs would have raised holy hell and run them out of the country by now.

False!

The GOP has no problem with the mayor of Los Angeles, Villaragosa (?)

Or New Jersey Senator, Menendez.

Or the brothers Cruz, one of whom is a new member of the House the other is mayor of a major city in Texas.

It matters not at all that Jindall is an anchor baby. Under the 14th Amendment, he is an American citizen because he was born here.

Not according to people who want to throw his ass out of the country...I think these people vote GOP

You are a despicable disgrace to the human race.

The people of Louisiana voted Bobby Jindal into the Governor's office.

If they wanted to throw anyone's ass out of the country, it would be lying liberal like you.
calm down Francine

Piyush "Bobby" Jindal (born June 10, 1971)
Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to Amar and Raj Jindal, who came to the United States as immigrants from Punjab, India, six months before he was born.

Conservatives and the angry, hateful wingnuts are always denouncing immigrants who come here pregnant or with small children...

What about Bobby?

Bobby Jindal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He opposes all abortions without exception...He opposes and has voted against expanding public funding of embryonic stem cell research...(Gov)Jindal opposes the legalization of same-sex marriage...the Louisiana Governor's office has been ranked last for transparency in the United States...In 2007, Jindal led the Louisiana House delegation and ranked 14th among House members in requested earmark funding

Anchor baby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Anchor baby" is a pejorative term for a child born in the United States to immigrant parents, who, as an American citizen, supposedly can later facilitate immigration for relatives.[1][2][3][4] The term is generally used as a derogatory reference to the supposed role of the child, who automatically qualifies as an American citizen and can later act as a sponsor for other family members.[2][5] The term is often used in the context of the debate over illegal immigration to the United States to refer to children of illegal immigrants, but could also be used in a similar sense outside of that context to refer to the child of any immigrant "when the child's birthplace is thought to have been chosen in order to improve the mother's or other relatives' chances of securing eventual citizenship."

-----------------------------

edited:

Uh oh, looks like Jindal's spokespeople speak with forked tongue...

Student Visa or Green Card? Jindal's dad was highly skilled, but he came to the USA with no job? No job?

Gov. Bobby Jindal releases his birth certificate | NOLA.com

Indeed, the chapter in Jindal's book on his parents' immigration to the United States is titled, "Yellow Pages," describing how his father, a professor of engineering in India, left behind a "great job," and "newly arrived in America with mom and not knowing a soul, had to find a job."

"Bobby Jindal, whose parents simply chose to come to the United States on a student visa instead of a green card..."

all this talk about anchor babies by conservatives...and who knew there were so many GOP anchor babies.

go figure

An anchor baby refers to a child born to ILLEGAL parents within the US, whose citizenship allows circumvention of immigration laws that would otherwise be enforced against the parents. By contrast, Jindal's parents immigrated LEGALLY. If their timing was inspired by a desire to have birth citizenship bestowed on their son, I really don't care. THEY CAME HERE LEGALLY.

They came legally, they stayed legally, they raise their son in this country his entire life. Why should anyone have any problem with the fact that they wanted to make sure to get here before their son was born?
could also be used in a similar sense outside of that context to refer to the child of any immigrant "when the child's birthplace is thought to have been chosen in order to improve the mother's or other relatives' chances of securing eventual citizenship."

---

I have no problems with the anchor babies....I do not belong to the Tea Party

A student visa means you go home after you get your education. If you stay, you become and illegal immigrant.

and if you come here pregnant?

Bingo! Jackpot!!!!

Piyush "Bobby" Jindal (born June 10, 1971)
Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to Amar and Raj Jindal, who came to the United States as immigrants from Punjab, India, six months before he was born.

Conservatives and the angry, hateful wingnuts are always denouncing immigrants who come here pregnant or with small children...

What about Bobby?

Bobby Jindal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He opposes all abortions without exception...He opposes and has voted against expanding public funding of embryonic stem cell research...(Gov)Jindal opposes the legalization of same-sex marriage...the Louisiana Governor's office has been ranked last for transparency in the United States...In 2007, Jindal led the Louisiana House delegation and ranked 14th among House members in requested earmark funding

Anchor baby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Anchor baby" is a pejorative term for a child born in the United States to immigrant parents, who, as an American citizen, supposedly can later facilitate immigration for relatives.[1][2][3][4] The term is generally used as a derogatory reference to the supposed role of the child, who automatically qualifies as an American citizen and can later act as a sponsor for other family members.[2][5] The term is often used in the context of the debate over illegal immigration to the United States to refer to children of illegal immigrants, but could also be used in a similar sense outside of that context to refer to the child of any immigrant "when the child's birthplace is thought to have been chosen in order to improve the mother's or other relatives' chances of securing eventual citizenship."

-----------------------------

edited:

Uh oh, looks like Jindal's spokespeople speak with forked tongue...

Student Visa or Green Card? Jindal's dad was highly skilled, but he came to the USA with no job? No job?

Gov. Bobby Jindal releases his birth certificate | NOLA.com

Indeed, the chapter in Jindal's book on his parents' immigration to the United States is titled, "Yellow Pages," describing how his father, a professor of engineering in India, left behind a "great job," and "newly arrived in America with mom and not knowing a soul, had to find a job."

"Bobby Jindal, whose parents simply chose to come to the United States on a student visa instead of a green card..."

all this talk about anchor babies by conservatives...and who knew there were so many GOP anchor babies.

go figure

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this post is the perfect example of lying liberal story lines. YOU started the BS about anchor babies, made racist remarks (Lilly white) and now try and say it is conservatives talking about it. The disingenuousness of the liberal left is quite amazing. Don't you have a thread on birhters you can start so you can say that the right always starts them. I realize that with 6 trillion in debt thrown onto our children there isn't a lot of good to talk about but do you have to make things up???

Anchor baby has been a reactionary radical right theme for a long time. We need to suppress the anti-immigrant, anti-color portion of the party. What we don't need is to respond to liberal baiting.

Why does it upset some people to point out that Physh Jindal is an anchor baby?

Why is that an insult?

Do some people here think anchor babies are less than?

I always thought it was about the poor choices the parents of anchor babies made.

go figure

Deflection is classic by a racist. Are you a racist?

Not at all, I am not a democrat.

Then you are a GOP racist, for there are many.

You keep making this claim, care to show me what I posted that is racist? I realize that everything said about a 1/2 black man is racist to liberals because of projection. Other then criticism of his failures I don't believe I said one racist remark. And please don't site the Lord of the Flies picture.

Forum List

Back