Is Black Culture the Primary Cause of the ills that plague the Black Community?

Is Black Culture the Primary Cause of the ills that plague the Black Community?

• Total voters
I wouldn't say Black culture per say Urban thug culture yes.

Which culture do you associate "thug culture" with? "thug culture" has found its home primarily among the black community.

That culture is also prevalent in many Hispanic communities in California and the Southwest, a few Asian too. White people are the number one purchaser of rap music too btw.
You are so correct. It's not just young blacks. It's young Hispanics and Asians and there are white gangs too. It's young men without anything to do or a strong male role model.

Oh no, no, no, no. NO! That's racist! It's the rich, white, conservatives that cause the problem by keeping the minorities down! They just do it for sport.

Notice how this response seemed to miss the mention of whites altogether. It must be a gift to not see problems within your own glass house

I wouldn't say Black culture per say Urban thug culture yes.

Which culture do you associate "thug culture" with? "thug culture" has found its home primarily among the black community.

That culture is also prevalent in many Hispanic communities in California and the Southwest, a few Asian too. White people are the number one purchaser of rap music too btw.
You are so correct. It's not just young blacks. It's young Hispanics and Asians and there are white gangs too. It's young men without anything to do or a strong male role model.

Oh no, no, no, no. NO! That's racist! It's the rich, white, conservatives that cause the problem by keeping the minorities down! They just do it for sport.

Notice how this response seemed to miss the mention of whites altogether. It must be a gift to not see problems within your own glass house

Do yourself a favor and have a grownup read the thread title to you and then read the posts in context. If you have any comprehension issues, have them explain it to you in words you can understand. Dumbass.

Why don't all you racists, kkk, white supremacists just pick one thread and keep your lies there?

Why do you keep starting and posting lies in more and more threads?

Do you really think everyone is as stupid as you are and that if you keep repeating your lies long enough, everyone will believe them?

Hundreds of years of being shit on is the root cause of this.

That is quite a lot of the problem right there.
All negatives being taught and preached to them, with none of the positive stories being taught to them.

Do yourself a favor and have a grownup read the thread title to you and then read the posts in context. If you have any comprehension issues, have them explain it to you in words you can understand. Dumbass.

Great thing about this is its not the Clean Debate Zone where you make the rules. So I can respond to people who mention problems in the white community AND I can mention the Meth Epidemic thats fucking your community toothless.

Also, I can mention suggestions on where and what you can do to yourself.

Great thing about this is its not the Clean Debate Zone where you make the rules. So I can respond to people who mention problems in the white community AND I can mention the Meth Epidemic thats fucking your community toothless.

You didn't need to go to those lengths, all you had to say was you are a clueless off topic prick and be done with it.

I don't know any white meth addicts.

So?

So?
They don't exist. I only know black people that steal, rape, and do drugs.

Forum List

Back