Is Black Culture the Primary Cause of the ills that plague the Black Community?

• Total voters
Why can't you type n I g g er on the USMB? Not that I need to, but put it together. Do the math. Figure it out.

Just post a picture instead. It will sail right through the filter.

My_b7b267_57221.jpg

The best the GOP has to offer folks...and they wonder why the world is passing them by.

How sad you people have absolutely no sense of humor. I'd rather shoot myself in the head than to go through life angry like you Leftists.

You are living proof that the world can take a joke.

Why can't you type n I g g er on the USMB? Not that I need to, but put it together. Do the math. Figure it out.

My_b7b267_57221.jpg

The best the GOP has to offer folks...and they wonder why the world is passing them by.

How sad you people have absolutely no sense of humor. I'd rather shoot myself in the head than to go through life angry like you Leftists.

Ah. Ad hominem is all you have. Pity.

My_b7b267_57221.jpg

Says the far left drone!

White liberals do not tell black people that they are inferior and treated badly...therefore leading them into a life of depression and failure.

White liberals tell black people that that they are EVERY BIT AS GOOD AS WHITE PEOPLE and should DEMAND to be treated as such. You fucking assholes.

You idiots need a new talking point. Every single one of you repeats that shit over....and over....and over.

Yeah.....right. The fact that you tell them they are just as good and should be treated the same is in fact telling them that they are NOT and that they are victims. In other words, that they are inferior and treated badly. Sadly, you are too stoopid to realize the truth in front of you. Liberals use victimhood and protection rackets just like the mob. Pay me and I'll make sure your store window doesn't get broken. Elect me and I'll make sure you get stuff from the government that those evil white conservative guys will deny you. The truth is, those evil white guys don't give a rat's ass what color you are. They believe that if you go to school, get an education, keep your nose clean, stay out of trouble, etc, you can become anything you want......like a pediatric neurosurgeon for example. Liberals just keep telling you that you just can't get ahead without their protection.....even when that protection hasn't resulted in much of anything after electing the racists.......I mean liberals for the last 50 years. Liberals sell minority groups a bill of goods in exchange for votes and power. Keeping them victims is good for business. Asshat.

White liberals do not tell black people that they are inferior and treated badly...therefore leading them into a life of depression and failure.

White liberals tell black people that that they are EVERY BIT AS GOOD AS WHITE PEOPLE and should DEMAND to be treated as such. You fucking assholes.

You idiots need a new talking point. Every single one of you repeats that shit over....and over....and over.

Yeah.....right. The fact that you tell them they are just as good and should be treated the same is in fact telling them that they are NOT and that they are victims. In other words, that they are inferior and treated badly. Sadly, you are too stoopid to realize the truth in front of you. Liberals use victimhood and protection rackets just like the mob. Pay me and I'll make sure your store window doesn't get broken. Elect me and I'll make sure you get stuff from the government that those evil white conservative guys will deny you. The truth is, those evil white guys don't give a rat's ass what color you are. They believe that if you go to school, get an education, keep your nose clean, stay out of trouble, etc, you can become anything you want......like a pediatric neurosurgeon for example. Liberals just keep telling you that you just can't get ahead without their protection.....even when that protection hasn't resulted in much of anything after electing the racists.......I mean liberals for the last 50 years. Liberals sell minority groups a bill of goods in exchange for votes and power. Keeping them victims is good for business. Asshat.

Oh my gosh! You are brilliant! You've made such a great argument here....one that I've never heard before.....that I will immediately become a conservative so I can really start helping the negroes succeed!

Thanks so much!

Oh my gosh! You are brilliant! You've made such a great argument here....one that I've never heard before.....that I will immediately become a conservative so I can really start helping the negroes succeed!

Thanks so much!

What you mean is that you know I'm correct and you have no facts that refute the racism of the left. I know you'd never become a conservative. You aren't intelligent enough for reason and logic. Enjoy your emotional feelings based politics and keep "helping" minorities by telling them they can't succeed without your protection. Asshat.

Thanks so much!

What you mean is that you know I'm correct and you have no facts that refute the racism of the left. I know you'd never become a conservative. You aren't intelligent enough for reason and logic. Enjoy your emotional feelings based politics and keep "helping" minorities by telling them they can't succeed without your protection. Asshat.

Awwwww! Come on man.....I wanna be like you! Let me into your tent! I'll bring some clean negroes with me!

Thanks so much!

Awwwww! Come on man.....I wanna be like you! Let me into your tent! I'll bring some clean negroes with me!
The Liberals just treat minorities like children... Why would not need to tell a man that he's good enough? He should operate under that assumption.

Thanks so much!

Sorry, clean negroes are for Democratic stalwarts like Harry Reid. You remind me a lot of him, totally clueless.

Let me help you out with a story about the success of the Democrats social programs to "help". Dumbass.

CHARLES HURT Baltimore Freddie Gray riots result of extreme liberal policies - Washington Times

The left often wants to blame racism as the primary cause of the ill's experienced by the black community. This issue has worked its way deep into policy decisions to help "level the playing field." So I ask the question, is it really racism that plagues the black community or black culture?

You decided to ask a bunch of white people what the problem is in the black community?

Thats where you lost it. This is like asking Americans whats wrong with Europeans. Most Americans dont know shit about Europeans except what they see on BBC.

Thanks so much!

Sorry, clean negroes are for Democratic stalwarts like Harry Reid. You remind me a lot of him, totally clueless.

Let me help you out with a story about the success of the Democrats social programs to "help". Dumbass.

CHARLES HURT Baltimore Freddie Gray riots result of extreme liberal policies - Washington Times

I don't need any help! You've already convinced me! I want to help the negroes by ignoring them. It's the best way!

Thanks so much!

I don't need any help! You've already convinced me! I want to help the negroes by ignoring them. It's the best way!
We're past the kind of racism that holds people in poverty because they're black. People are still racist but the opportunities are more than equal for blacks. If they have the skills needed for a job they get hired. There's no point in continually telling them that they need extra help cause they're black. You have to cut off the kids from the parents money at some point.

Thanks so much!

We're past the kind of racism that holds people in poverty because they're black. People are still racist but the opportunities are more than equal for blacks. If they have the skills needed for a job they get hired. There's no point in continually telling them that they need extra help cause they're black. You have to cut off the kids from the parents money at some point.

Don't waste your breath, BoneLicker is convinced that leaving adult people alone under the protection of the Constitution isn't as good as controlling them thru fear and free stuff. The poor minorities will never be capable of standing on their own two feet without him spending your tax dollars to "help" them.

The left often wants to blame racism as the primary cause of the ill's experienced by the black community. This issue has worked its way deep into policy decisions to help "level the playing field." So I ask the question, is it really racism that plagues the black community or black culture?

You decided to ask a bunch of white people what the problem is in the black community?

Thats where you lost it. This is like asking Americans whats wrong with Europeans. Most Americans dont know shit about Europeans except what they see on BBC.

I'll tell you what's wrong, Europeans need to train some more dentists and Blacks need to understand its not okay to break the law.

I wouldn't say Black culture per say Urban thug culture yes.

Which culture do you associate "thug culture" with? "thug culture" has found its home primarily among the black community.

That culture is also prevalent in many Hispanic communities in California and the Southwest, a few Asian too. White people are the number one purchaser of rap music too btw.
You are so correct. It's not just young blacks. It's young Hispanics and Asians and there are white gangs too. It's young men without anything to do or a strong male role model.

I wouldn't say Black culture per say Urban thug culture yes.

Which culture do you associate "thug culture" with? "thug culture" has found its home primarily among the black community.

That culture is also prevalent in many Hispanic communities in California and the Southwest, a few Asian too. White people are the number one purchaser of rap music too btw.
You are so correct. It's not just young blacks. It's young Hispanics and Asians and there are white gangs too. It's young men without anything to do or a strong male role model.

Oh no, no, no, no. NO! That's racist! It's the rich, white, conservatives that cause the problem by keeping the minorities down! They just do it for sport.

I'll tell you what's wrong, Europeans need to train some more dentists and Blacks need to understand its not okay to break the law.

See? All he knows is from TV

Forum List

Back