Is Beto too weird to be President?

Well, they're saying he once put green feces in a bowl and told his wife it was avocado. He said he didn't remember, but it was something he might do.

He wrote an erotic poem about cows, and a strange fantasy story about running people over with a car.

He said his wife was taking care of his kids while he toured the country, then apologized for saying it.

I don't get it.

Who is this guy?
Weirder than Trumpy?
By far. But not as weird as Marxandria Ocasio Cortez.

God forbid those two ever get together and have children. We really would need social programs.

Despite their youthful appearance, Beto is old enough to be AOC's Daddy!

Last edited:
Is Beto too weird to be President?

Is anybody running not weird?
all i hear is a lotta rhetoric
all i can think is wow what a dick
lining up their pockets with the Wall Street money
i'm gonna make em scream dear honey
feel the bern, fight for beto
fight for 15, equality for women and gays like me and you
a real black agenda
medicare for all
you startin to get the message, HUH?

OUR REVOLUTIONS CALL FOR THE RIGHTS OF ALL
THIS TIME TRUMP WONT MAKE US FALL
NO DREAM TOO BIG OR SMALL
WE'RE STANDING TALL

BERN THE ESTABLISHMENT
its Trump supporters i resent
These are my kids...this about my life
i care about them like i care about bangin Trump's wife
this ain't about the left this aint about the right
no one cares if your MAGA hat's on right

Muslim, Gay, atheist, lesbian, tranny...WE ARE ALL HUMAAAAAAAAAAAANS

Last edited:
To all, and i mean ALL the Beto-haters: i sincerely hope you take your meds and that medicare 4 all can help you

brothers and sisters, in the words of Cornel West, Beto is "a long distance runner for justice"...he's been on the picket lines with Amazon workers, black workers who are trying to unionize with the UAW...what other presidential candidate is on the frontlines with the people? Beto is not about himself...he's about US! NOT ME! US!

NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US!

So far, it looks like Beto is a white version of Obama. No accomplishments to speak of, and yet people think he's wonderful anyway.

So far, it looks like Beto is a white version of Obama. No accomplishments to speak of, and yet people think he's wonderful anyway.
Arent you inspired by my above postings to vote for Beto? if that doesnt inspire you, nothing will!

Beto is no shitstain obama. Even the shitstain would not be dancing around a lunch counter.

Naturally, had he tried to pass baby shit off as avocado to big moo, she would still be using his head as a soccer ball.

Beto is no shitstain obama. Even the shitstain would not be dancing around a lunch counter.

Naturally, had he tried to pass baby shit off as avocado to big moo, she would still be using his head as a soccer ball.
CAN'T YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING HEAD. Beto this Beto that. its not about Beto its about us.

NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US! NOT ME! US!

No president can do it alone. the special interests have so much power, the only way we defeat them is when millions of people rise up and say: LET'S ELECT BETO! LET'S DEFEAT TRUMP! LET'S SAVE AMERICA FROM THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY, NOT TO MENTION HIS SUPPORTERS!

its a message that can not only unify democrats, it will unify America, my friends!

Well, they're saying he once put green feces in a bowl and told his wife it was avocado. He said he didn't remember, but it was something he might do.

He wrote an erotic poem about cows, and a strange fantasy story about running people over with a car.

He said his wife was taking care of his kids while he toured the country, then apologized for saying it.

I don't get it.

Who is this guy?
Define, "weird"

I don't get it.

Who is this guy?
Define, "weird"

Weird?

Beto saying that "Climate Change" is his generations WWII. He's as stupid as you are.

Forum List

Back