Is Ben Carson a Black Role Model ?

The best role model for black folks, is white folks

You are indeed humorous. There are good and bad people in every racial group. White people collectively cannot be "role models" for an entire race of people. This forum proves that fact.

"Is Ben Carson a Black Role Model ?"

Not as long as illegal drugs pay more.

For those that are not into drugs, Dr. Carson will be a role-model, for anyone, I would think.
He will be demonized by the left to no end - they won't give the man a shread of credit; fucking racist!

Translation: sob/sniffle/whine

P.S.: You are obviously a racist which explains why I refuse to waste any more words on you than I deem necessary.

Sharpton, and Jackson are on standby to rush to any percieved isolated case wherein a white perpetrates violence against a black with inciteful rhetoric at the ready - that is what they live for. You may not acknowledge them as role models, but they are leaders in the black community who are capable of drawing huge crowds with huge influence.

Obama as president should not comment on insignificant events, he should try and lead on huge issues: he was quick to call the Cambrige police stupid only knowing one fact - the cop was white, the professor was black. He said Travon Martin could have been his son - don't you know how irresponsible that is? He took the black side without the facts. When Delbert Belton was savagely beaten by two blacks did Obama say those could of been my sons, or my dad? Wrong color scheme. If Mr Belton was black, and the murderers were white, Sharpton, Jackson, and Obama would have been all over it to magnify injustice to blacks to incite - please.

Blacks make up 12% of the population roughly, but kill whites 13, times more than whites kill blacks. That is a huge disparity, and shows that blacks are far, far more violent than whites.

The mainstream media portrays itself as pro black - the reason Sharpton, Jackson etc. get the coverage is really because they want to promote the black victim mentality that keeps the liberals in power over the blacks; the blacks suppressed.

If most blacks were busy being role models to their children, the black community would not be in such a deplorable state - get real man.

I dont get your point about Sharpton and Jackson. They draw crowds on the issue they speak out on because people are concerned about them. that doesnt make them leaders of every Black person.

So you don't consider a unarmed minor being shot by an adult playing cop and not going to trial to be a significant enough issue to warrant the POTUS commenting on it? Its a good thing what you think doesnt matter. There should have been a trial and it happened. Tough that it bothers you that Trayvon could have been his son. What exactly was the problem with that statement?

Whites kill off whole civilizations. Please dont try and preach to me about who is more violent. You only look stupid.

The mainstream media is in no way pro black. Where did you dream that one up? :lol: Sharpton and Jackson get coverage because the media knows it drives white racists ape shit and creates ratings. You really need to educate yourself about the world you live in.

Only the ghettos are in a deplorable condition. Not all Black people live in them. Stop believing what the "pro-black" media tells you. :lol:
You are delusional: Trayvon layed in wait, and attacked Zimmerman, and tried to murder him. Your black victim mentality won't allow you to accept the verdict - too bad. For the record: I don't give a shit about either. That case was insignificant ( except to race baiting victim minded blacks, and their controllers ) Minors murder people all the time - see Belton. Trayvon was armed with concrete, and fist. Both have independantly been proven deadly.

If you can't decipher why the POTUS should not takes sides in a racial case, and even comment on a single case which is insignificant, you don't understand what that position is all about. I ask you now: why does he not claim that murderous blacks could be his sons, or why " Shorty" Belton could not of been his dad? He is racially divisive!

The mainstream media magnify white on black violence, and won't even identify the race when it is black on white! I said that they promote themselves as pro black, but they are really anti black - as they feed you your victim reinforcement diet.

Blacks on this globe treat other blacks more savagely that whites. Black on black violence is hushed.

You really need to accept the facts, and purge your mind of the polution that has inculcated it.

The black race is in a way more sorry state than others. Instead of casting blame elsewhere, your race needs to assume personal responsibility; identify your weaknesses, and work on them - they are many!

You seem to have your panties in a bunch. I said nothing about the verdict. i said it should have went to trial. Are you really that ignorant you dont know the difference? Nothing was proven. Trayvon was dead and unable to tell his side. We only had GZ's word to go on. We do know TM was not carrying around a chunk of cement from GZ himself.

It seems you dont understand what the position is about. Historically presidents have spoken out on issues in the media. Learn some history before you shoot off your mouth.

Are you sure you know the difference between pro-black and anti-black? you sound very confused. Maybe you wrote this when you were highly emotional. Please explain what you mean.

Blacks were fine until colonialism and slavery. We brought Europe out of the Dark Ages. Even so dont let the images on the "pro-black" (or is it now anti-black?) media fool you. We are recovering world wide so dont worry.

When you draw huge crowds, and have huge influence, you are a leader.

Not true. You are a leader when people follow your lead. Most Blacks dont follow their lead hence they are not leaders to all Blacks. Simple logic
Simple logic: they draw huge crowds, and have big influence.

Jack off Jackson should have taught his son some integrity instead of putting down whitey - then maybe him, and his wife wouldn't have fucked the American people so bad!

They dont have big influence with Blacks. Maybe they are the leaders of white racists? That seems to be the only people up in arms about them.

I dont get your point about Sharpton and Jackson. They draw crowds on the issue they speak out on because people are concerned about them. that doesnt make them leaders of every Black person.

So you don't consider a unarmed minor being shot by an adult playing cop and not going to trial to be a significant enough issue to warrant the POTUS commenting on it? Its a good thing what you think doesnt matter. There should have been a trial and it happened. Tough that it bothers you that Trayvon could have been his son. What exactly was the problem with that statement?

Whites kill off whole civilizations. Please dont try and preach to me about who is more violent. You only look stupid.

The mainstream media is in no way pro black. Where did you dream that one up? :lol: Sharpton and Jackson get coverage because the media knows it drives white racists ape shit and creates ratings. You really need to educate yourself about the world you live in.

Only the ghettos are in a deplorable condition. Not all Black people live in them. Stop believing what the "pro-black" media tells you. :lol:
You are delusional: Trayvon layed in wait, and attacked Zimmerman, and tried to murder him. Your black victim mentality won't allow you to accept the verdict - too bad. For the record: I don't give a shit about either. That case was insignificant ( except to race baiting victim minded blacks, and their controllers ) Minors murder people all the time - see Belton. Trayvon was armed with concrete, and fist. Both have independantly been proven deadly.

If you can't decipher why the POTUS should not takes sides in a racial case, and even comment on a single case which is insignificant, you don't understand what that position is all about. I ask you now: why does he not claim that murderous blacks could be his sons, or why " Shorty" Belton could not of been his dad? He is racially divisive!

The mainstream media magnify white on black violence, and won't even identify the race when it is black on white! I said that they promote themselves as pro black, but they are really anti black - as they feed you your victim reinforcement diet.

Blacks on this globe treat other blacks more savagely that whites. Black on black violence is hushed.

You really need to accept the facts, and purge your mind of the polution that has inculcated it.

The black race is in a way more sorry state than others. Instead of casting blame elsewhere, your race needs to assume personal responsibility; identify your weaknesses, and work on them - they are many!

You seem to have your panties in a bunch. I said nothing about the verdict. i said it should have went to trial. Are you really that ignorant you dont know the difference? Nothing was proven. Trayvon was dead and unable to tell his side. We only had GZ's word to go on. We do know TM was not carrying around a chunk of cement from GZ himself.

It seems you dont understand what the position is about. Historically presidents have spoken out on issues in the media. Learn some history before you shoot off your mouth.

Are you sure you know the difference between pro-black and anti-black? you sound very confused. Maybe you wrote this when you were highly emotional. Please explain what you mean.

Blacks were fine until colonialism and slavery. We brought Europe out of the Dark Ages. Even so dont let the images on the "pro-black" (or is it now anti-black?) media fool you. We are recovering world wide so dont worry.
Your facade is breaking down - as your response is replete with insult.

News Flash - it did go to trial :lol::eusa_pray:

Simple Story: Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, and was shot, and died; self defense :eusa_whistle:

Spoken on issues: the man incited violence; we all know that it doesn't take much to get blacks to riot - history buff. If sharpton, and Jackson, Obama, Holder didn't get on the racial bandwagon, the case would not have ever went to trial. If it was a color reverse; it would have been inscrutable!

For those that are not into drugs, Dr. Carson will be a role-model, for anyone, I would think.
He will be demonized by the left to no end - they won't give the man a shread of credit; fucking racist!

He's an accomplished uncle tom. So what?

And you are an established racist. So you and dumbass duped are basically the same creature.

P.S.: You are obviously a racist which explains why I refuse to waste any more words on you than I deem necessary.
Ok BDPoop! You wouldn't know a racist if one latched on to your face.

Ok BDPoop! You wouldn't know a racist if one latched on to your face.

One just did.

Get. Off.

Simple Story: Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, and was shot, and died; self defense :eusa_whistle:

Spoken on issues: the man incited violence; we all know that it doesn't take much to get blacks to riot - history buff. If sharpton, and Jackson, Obama, Holder didn't get on the racial bandwagon, the case would not have ever went to trial. If it was a color reverse; it would have been inscrutable!

You did a lot of insulting prior so you must be in a pile of exhausted emotionally spent debri.

It went to trial but only after people like the POTUS spoke out on it. Otherwise there would have been no trial. Are you that unaware of what transpired?

Simple stories are not a substitute for the truth. The truth requires the truth not made up simple stories.

What exactly did he say that incited violence? If so why was he not charged for committing a crime?

I see you are aware it was because of people speaking out. I cant imagine how confused and angry you feel. You're are not making much sense.

You did a lot of insulting prior so you must be in a pile of exhausted emotionally spent debri.

It went to trial but only after people like the POTUS spoke out on it. Otherwise there would have been no trial. Are you that unaware of what transpired?

Simple stories are not a substitute for the truth. The truth requires the truth not made up simple stories.

What exactly did he say that incited violence? If so why was he not charged for committing a crime?

I see you are aware it was because of people speaking out. I cant imagine how confused and angry you feel. You're are not making much sense.
I said it would never had gone to trial or even brought to light if those racist blacks weren't a riot threat. Obama etc interjected the race card by interviening. When a black shootes a white todler in the face, a carriage they could give a fuck. He only speaks out when the percieved victim is black - are you stupid?

He identified with Trayvon - the POTUS! You are not bright if you don't understand the implications of that.

Incidently, no one would be happier than I to se the black race elevate. Crime, and welfare is a terrible draw on society!

I said it would never had gone to trial or even brought to light if those racist blacks weren't a riot threat. Obama etc interjected the race card by interviening. When a black shootes a white todler in the face, a carriage they could give a fuck. He only speaks out when the percieved victim is black - are you stupid?

He identified with Trayvon - the POTUS! You are not bright if you don't understand the implications of that.

Incidently, no one would be happier than I to se the black race elevate. Crime, and welfare is a terrible draw on society!

You must be really stupid if you think thats why he spoke out. You really are clueless. Let me explain to why he spoke out. It was because GZ was going to walk free without a trial. Does that make sense to you and do you see the difference between a normal procedure of justice vs what happened with the Trayvon case? The clown that shot the toddler immediately went to jail and hopefully they bury him for what he did.

Yes the POTUS identified with Trayvon. Is that confusing to you again? They are both Black. They both were profiled. Common ground. See how that works?

If thats true stop helping spread stereotypes and learn how to critically think about situations before accusing someone of something you are obviously in the dark about.

Carson is certainly a role model for the duped.

Jake, shut the fuck up
Carson is a moron.

Ben Carson made his debut as secretary of Housing and Urban Development Monday by telling agency employees about the virtues of the “can-do” American society. Carson said this value system was best exemplified by slaves, whom he characterized as immigrants who came to the United States with very little and worked very hard.

“That’s what America is about,” Carson said. “A land of dreams and opportunity. There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less. But they too had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, great grandsons, great granddaughters might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land.”

Forum List

Back