Is Ben Carson a Black Role Model ?

Duped

Apr 19, 2012
Why? Why not? I should ask: why isn't he accepted, and promoted by black leaders ? The man came from humble beginings, and through perserverence, and application has gained national recognition - no doubt benefitting many of lives along the way! I think he is a great role model for all, and represents the best of America.

Last edited:
He's not a lying, race baiting pawn for the democrat party, so he's not even black really. He's just a cornball brother..........

Carson hasn't pulled enough driveby's to be a ligit black in Jakey's eyes........

Does he have gold teeth? Does he make it rain? Does he have a lot of bitches and hoes? Is he ballin like a G?

No, hes not a role model.

Why? Why not? I should ask: why isn't he accepted, and promoted by black leaders ? The man came from humble beginings, and through perserverence, and application has gained national recognition - no doubt benefitting many of lives along the way! I think he is a great role model for all, and represents the best of America.

He is to the extent that Carson demonstrates African-Americans are indeed human and fallible, and no better or worse than anyone else, and consequently perfectly capable of being ignorant and wrong, as is the case with most other conservatives.

Ben Carson a role model?

Only to a minority of blacks who see in him how a good education and hard work can affect one's life. Sadly though for far too many he is instead simply a house niga, uncle Tom, etc.

I think that the achievements he has made can make him a role model for anyone of any race. I simply don't like some of his "plantation" and "slavery" comments that seems to be the common theme with the black conservatives who are embraced by some white conservatives.

Does he have gold teeth? Does he make it rain? Does he have a lot of bitches and hoes? Is he ballin like a G?

No, hes not a role model.
No, no, no, and no - those things make you a moron.

He is to the extent that Carson demonstrates African-Americans are indeed human and fallible, and no better or worse than anyone else, and consequently perfectly capable of being ignorant and wrong, as is the case with most other conservatives.
That is a lame ass response! Falible, ignorant, and wrong is how you see the man, and you consider those to be attributes which exalt him to role model status?

I take my lame remark back - your post is stupid.

Carson is certainly a role model for the duped.
Elaborate; explain your position or go on ignore. Are you opposed to hard work, and personal reliability; success?

Son, you do whatever you want. The duped always do. As far as the other attributes: I have earned them all and have no fear of the government or you or bugs bunny taking them away.

Carson hasn't pulled enough driveby's to be a ligit black in Jakey's eyes........
It is sad when partisanship prohibits one from acknowledging, someone else's success, and positive influence on society.

Dr. Carson could do some good with Jakes, as his forte is operating on the problematic brains of children.

Or maybe Jakes is just a racist?

:lol: Carson, guys, is a loony when it comes to our politics and our economy.

Stay on OP, please.

Carson is certainly a role model for the duped.
Elaborate; explain your position or go on ignore. Are you opposed to hard work, and personal reliability; success?

Son, you do whatever you want. The duped always do. As far as the other attributes: I have earned them all and have no fear of the government or you or bugs bunny taking them away.
I'm not your son. People like you love to make negative remarks without the courage, or ability to articulate their position - what the fuck are you here for? To exacerbate productive discussion? Grow a set of balls!

Carson is like most other human beings. He is a role model for whatever success he has attained. He also seems to be an uncle tom and that part of him is not anything to emulate. You take the good examples of success and discard the bad.

He has an advanced education and has done enormous good for a lot of children and he is socially and culturally ......................

BAT SHIT CRAZY.

Let's hope he doesn't get very far in politics because he will only do harm.

Forum List

Back