Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

Is Obama's failure to protect Baltimore enough to impeach him?

• yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • no

Votes: 24 92.3%

• Total voters
No , of course not. He has stood silent in the face of this -- he will make some sort of half hearted / moral equivalency criticism of it today. There is no doubting that he condones this type of conduct by those he sees as oppressed by a society he hates, but its not going to get anyone impeached, nor should it.

Its just a reminder to the American people who they elected president for better or for worse. That's all

Truly a stupid opinionated and hateful comment. "But, but, I'm not a racist, hahahaha"

What do you find so stupid about it? That it wont get him impeached? The suggestion - an opinion - that he sympathizes with this. Do you know that he does not and if so, please share how you know that.

I thought it was pretty neutral - that its just a reflection on his politics and not anything that should get a president impeached. I used the phrase for better or for worse specifically to recognize that some people may approve of his position on these things.

As for your supposed quote I don't know who you are quoting but I certainly didn't write that. Quotations indicate a direct statement from someone so Im just wondering who you contend said that and what its relevance is.

You appear to be a very concrete thinker.

1. "There is no doubting that he condones this type of conduct by those he sees as oppressed by a society he hates"

Evidence that President Obama condones rioting is missing.

2. Racists always deny being racists,

They failed to hold Bush accountable for 9/11 and New Orleans. Will the cons hold Obama accountable for Baltimore?

06_the_big_switch.jpg

if Al Gore was elected in 2000, they still would of blamed 9/11 on Bush.
If Al Gore was elected in 200, 9/11 probably would not have happened.
The epitome of partisan hackery.

That is a completely asinine and idiotic statement. 9/11 was set in motion years before Bush took the reins and Gore would have done nothing to curtail it. You are truly depraved if you believe asinine shit like the above statement.
Gore would have paid attention to the warnings of the previous administration, which he was a part of, and the man who turned himself in and warned the FBI what was about to happen.
You are obviously the asinine one who has to resort to insults rather than intelligent rhetoric.

Wrong! 9/11 would have still happened and more attack on the US soil would have ensued as well. Even Al Gore at the time claims he would have perused Bin Laden through the international court system. And to take the publics mind off his debacle he would have invaded Iraq and removed Saddam.

So no matter what the far left drones want to spew due to faulty programming, 9/11 would have still happened.
You do not know that, you just want to insult the left.

That is a completely asinine and idiotic statement. 9/11 was set in motion years before Bush took the reins and Gore would have done nothing to curtail it. You are truly depraved if you believe asinine shit like the above statement.
i was being sarcastic! i was making a point that the far left would of made, and to think that after 9/11, 25% blamed it on bush (even though he was only in office a short while).
Bush was warned. Does not matter how long he was in office.

i was being sarcastic! i was making a point that the far left would of made, and to think that after 9/11, 25% blamed it on bush (even though he was only in office a short while).
Bush was warned. Does not matter how long he was in office.

Bush & Co. may not have been able to prevent 911, but they should have had a plan if the unthinkable happened. When it did we saw bluster, not resolve.

See leadership here:

They failed to hold Bush accountable for 9/11 and New Orleans. Will the cons hold Obama accountable for Baltimore?

You should sue your high school civics teacher.

She screwed you big time.

Or perhaps you dropped out early, as you clearly don't understand the concept of impeachment and federal/state/local government divisions.

None of those in Baltimore were in chains or slaves in their lives. They have been given everything BECAUSE they are black. Criminal activity is inexcusable.

You don't see how a history of slavery and discrimination can set a people back? If you know a 40 year old black man his father is old enough to remember having to use a separate water fountain. If you know a 90 year old black man his grandfather may have been a slave. Slavery wasn't that long ago.
None in Baltimore were old enough to remember separate drinking fountains. And slavery ended 150 years ago. But none of that justifies what they did last night. Just like there is no justification for that cop in South Carolina to shoot that black man in the back eight times. Crimes are wrong no matter who's doing it.

Yet no riots in SC over that..
The cop in South Carolina sits in jail charged with murder. The Baltimore cops are on PAID VACATION.

Still no riots..

The police officer in Ferguson was not found guilty of any crimes. on any level including the Obama lap dog holder.

Yet they did excuse the rioters..
Two people were shot in Ferguson last night.

No , of course not. He has stood silent in the face of this -- he will make some sort of half hearted / moral equivalency criticism of it today. There is no doubting that he condones this type of conduct by those he sees as oppressed by a society he hates, but its not going to get anyone impeached, nor should it.

Its just a reminder to the American people who they elected president for better or for worse. That's all

Truly a stupid opinionated and hateful comment. "But, but, I'm not a racist, hahahaha"

What do you find so stupid about it? That it wont get him impeached? The suggestion - an opinion - that he sympathizes with this. Do you know that he does not and if so, please share how you know that.

I thought it was pretty neutral - that its just a reflection on his politics and not anything that should get a president impeached. I used the phrase for better or for worse specifically to recognize that some people may approve of his position on these things.

As for your supposed quote I don't know who you are quoting but I certainly didn't write that. Quotations indicate a direct statement from someone so Im just wondering who you contend said that and what its relevance is.

1. "There is no doubting that he condones this type of conduct by those he sees as oppressed by a society he hates"

My evidence is based on a number of things he has said and done as president as well as his background -- you are free to disagree with it all you want, but I am hardly alone in this belief.

As for the statement on racists - again its a non sequitor - when did I say anything about racists or denying racism.

To be clear -- if you are suggesting that I am a racist - that's fine -- I haven't addressed that though as you keep assuming. To be very clear, if that is the case - I am not denying it or admitting it -- your opinion on that couldn't mean less to me. I just don't care what you think about that. So you seem to really want to obsess on a narrative that just isn't here - at least not in my posts. But do understand im not one of those - and there are many for sure - who get defensive about being called racists in these debates. Im not one of them

My evidence is based on a number of things he has said and done as president as well as his background -- you are free to disagree with it all you want, but I am hardly alone in this belief.

As for the statement on racists - again its a non sequitor - when did I say anything about racists or denying racism.

To be clear -- if you are suggesting that I am a racist - that's fine -- I haven't addressed that though as you keep assuming. To be very clear, if that is the case - I am not denying it or admitting it -- your opinion on that couldn't mean less to me. I just don't care what you think about that. So you seem to really want to obsess on a narrative that just isn't here - at least not in my posts. But do understand im not one of those - and there are many for sure - who get defensive about being called racists in these debates. Im not one of them

Well goody good for you. My inference is not moved by your point, which could have been made - dull as it is - in fewer words. It seems Wil has turned a phrase which comes to mind, "Methinks the lady doth protest too much".

You have no evidence that President Gore would have spent his first year playing golf, cutting brush and fishing - deny it and i'll post youtube video to prove it.
?

None of that has anything to do with what I stated.

Here is your proof that you are a hate filled leftist (I don’t include racist - that is one thing I dont believe you are).

Here you are trying to are trying to declare that an event that we know was put in motion years before Bush was even a remote possibility that a democrat would have suddenly stopped it based on, well, nothing but partisan hackery. Then you try and justify your asinine statement with 'facts' that are utterly irrelevant. I guess you think that 9/11 happened because the president golfs or fishes. I, for one, am not ignorant enough to buy into that asinine tripe. You, being hateful of anything republican, really want to blame Bush for that horrific attack weather or not you have a single shred of evidence to support that asinine idea.

Go ahead and ‘prove’ what you want though – just realize that you are proving completely irrelevant bullshit.

I think that it is amazing how some people always want to hold black people to a different standard than a white person in the same situation. Even when the black person in question is serving as president.

One can only assume that those who promote such a double standard are either irredeemably racist, or hopelessly ignorant.
Where does anyone want to hold the ‘black man’ to a different standard? All you see is race – try taking off the colored glasses and you might be refreshed with some reality.

You are doing the same asinine thing that republicans do when they declare the black vote entirely racist because 95% voted for the black president just because of race. Never mind that 90% voted for the white democrat last time.

They do not hold the black guy to a different standard. They hold the DEMOCRAT to a different standard. The same damn thing that most democrats do with a republican president.

Gore would have paid attention to the warnings of the previous administration, which he was a part of, and the man who turned himself in and warned the FBI what was about to happen.
You are obviously the asinine one who has to resort to insults rather than intelligent rhetoric.

Uh huh. Keep going on about how the democrat would have solved everything while the republican was the reason that we were attacked by terrorists.
The partisan hackery is obvious and strong. It is not an insult in your case – it is an apparent fact. Notice, however, that I have not insulted the left in any way here as your baseless accusations seem to try and state. Just that you are a partisan hack. That is not an insult to the left as you are not the left.

Im not trying to move you - to the contrary. I made it clear that I don't care about your opinions which are based on nothing. You seem to be one of those people who need to hurl insults at others for some self justifying reason. I guess that is what happens to those who spend too much time on the sofa in their mother's basement. And a trite, clichéd reference to Shakespeare. That's the best you can do? WOW - what an intellect you must be.

The Republican House could impeach anytime they can get the votes. Impeachment is not a criminal trial but rather a political event. The charges do not have to be breaking a law, for example, one of the impeachment charges against Johnson was that he yelled at the Congress. The problem with impeachment is that it can backfire politically on the impeachers.

Uh huh. Keep going on about how the democrat would have solved everything while the republican was the reason that we were attacked by terrorists.
The partisan hackery is obvious and strong. It is not an insult in your case – it is an apparent fact. Notice, however, that I have not insulted the left in any way here as your baseless accusations seem to try and state. Just that you are a partisan hack. That is not an insult to the left as you are not the left.
He would have listened to the warnings of the previous administration, one that he was part of. Is that do difficult for you to understand? Now, post some more insults instead of thinking.

Forum List

Back