Is Ariel Castro a Murderer?

Oh, did the person he killed have a name? A date of birth?

Those are the two things I usually look for when you claim to have "murdered" someone.

Didn't have those, must not be a murder.

I guess it's there with those 1000 years he'll spend in jail after he dies.... I mean, I hope they don't leave the corpse out, the other prisoners might complain about the smell.

Nameless people are killed and their killers punished.
Ariel Castro pleaded guilty to murder. Whom did he murder?

People were tortured into confessing to witchcraft and being in league with the devil.

I'm reasonalby sure they really weren't witches.

People confess to things they didnt' do all the time.

Those are the two things I usually look for when you claim to have "murdered" someone.

I guess it's there with those 1000 years he'll spend in jail after he dies.... I mean, I hope they don't leave the corpse out, the other prisoners might complain about the smell.

People were tortured into confessing to witchcraft and being in league with the devil.

Kinda missing the point, aren't you?
Or do you think Ariel Castro did not murder anyone?

No, I don't think fetuses are people. Therefore, he didn't murder anyone.

And I'm getting pretty tired of you religous whacks trying to tack your anti-choice agenda onto horrible cases.

And I'm getting pretty tired of you religous whacks trying to tack your anti-choice agenda onto horrible cases.

Do you think the prosecutors in OH are "religious whackos" because they charged him for murder in killing a fetus?

Didnt I already answer that for you? He killed a fetus without the mothers permission. She alone can give that permission. What piece of information are you missing that will make this clear to you?

Everything the Nazis did was legal.

Is it always this hard for you to state your position? i thought it was a pretty simple quesition.

It was a rhetorical question.
The truth is the legality is irrelevant. Everything the Nazis did was legal. That didnt make it right. Same here.

Sorry you need to check up on what legal means. Abortion is legal. What the Nazi's did was illegal and thats why they were found guilty of war crimes. So it appears to be a moral issue for you. Is that correct for me to assume?

Last edited:
Castro is a convenient scapegoat. His admitted crimes were so great, that he could have plausibly been charged with the Lindberg baby kidnapping. As to the DA in OH - is he/she up for election or have ambitions for bigger things?

If so, then the Castro case was tailor-made. DAs run on their record as law 'n' order guys, & what better entry on your resume than "I got the Castro!"? They've already demolished the house, the scene of the crimes. All that's left is to salt the earth & put in a sewer substation to mark the spot.

Of course, it was sheer blind luck that finally broke the cases. The local police didn't seem much interested in finding the three girls missing for a decade - what does that say about the efficacy of Cleveland, OH police work? Castro had to be buying groceries - if nothing else - for three extra mouths to feed & abuse. Plus electricity, natgas, water & sewage, trash pickup for three additional. I wonder what the follow-up will reveal, & if we'll ever be privy to that data.

It's no wonder that the DA wants this guy serving life + pronto, & the sooner the better. Otherwise, the lackadaisical nature of the police pursuit will become unpleasantly evident.

Didnt I already answer that for you? He killed a fetus without the mothers permission. She alone can give that permission. What piece of information are you missing that will make this clear to you?
I wasnt aware you could murder someone if you had someone else's permission. You seem unclear on this concept as I've mentioned it several times and you return the same answers.

I wasnt aware you could murder someone if you had someone else's permission. You seem unclear on this concept as I've mentioned it several times and you return the same answers.

Our armed forces do it all the time. So do police. How about when someone is disconnected from life support.? Please tell me you are aware of this right?

Is it always this hard for you to state your position? i thought it was a pretty simple quesition.

It was a rhetorical question.
The truth is the legality is irrelevant. Everything the Nazis did was legal. That didnt make it right. Same here.

Sorry you need to check up on what legal means. Abortion is legal. What the Nazi's did was illegal and thats why they were found guilty of war crimes. So it appears to be a moral issue for you. Is that correct for me to assume?

They did nothing illegal. The "war crimes" business came after the war and was a case of the victors imposing on the conquered. Under German law they did nothing wrong. So the "legal" argument is moot. At one time it was illegal. It might be so again.

Our armed forces do it all the time. So do police. How about when someone is disconnected from life support.? Please tell me you are aware of this right?

You are either sadly misinformed or straight out lying. Police do not murder without permission. Neither does the military. Neither do doctors. They would all go to jail if they did, just like Mr Castro.

[MENTION=27326]TheRabbi[/mention] ! What are you not understanding? Only the mother can give permission to kill her own fetus. If someone else kills the fetus, that's bad; if she kills the fetus, that isa-ok! To pro-choicers the fetus is completely irrelevant; only the ability to choose is what matters. Re-read that insane memo, dude!

Last edited:

[MENTION=27326]TheRabbi[/mention] ! What are you not understanding? Only the mother can give permission to kill her own fetus. If someone else kills the fetus, that's bad; if she kills the fetus, that isa-ok! To pro-choicers the fetus is completely irrelevant; only the ability to choose is what matters. Re-read that insane memo, dude!

From the dictionary

Murder: The unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Everything else is just your backwards, misogynic opinion.

Do you think the prosecutors in OH are "religious whackos" because they charged him for murder in killing a fetus?

probably religious whacks. frankly, just not seeing any good reason for it, other than advancing the whack agenda.

From the dictionary

Which is what I said.

If someone else kills the fetus, that's bad; if she kills the fetus, that is a-ok!

From the dictionary

Which is what I said.

If someone else kills the fetus, that's bad; if she kills the fetus, that is a-ok!
Kind of like I can kick my dog but you can't kick my dog?
Oh wait, I can't kick my dog either.

From the dictionary

So the Holocaust was not murder. Got it.

From the dictionary

So the Holocaust was not murder. Got it.

I ran across a quote someone attributed to you in another thread. Did you really say too many people go to college? Kinda lets me know what type of logic I'm dealing with talking to you.

probably religious whacks. frankly, just not seeing any good reason for it, other than advancing the whack agenda.
Watch all of this, and then get back to me. Thanks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HQvsnKB4yk]THE TRUE NAZI REALITY TODAY -180 The Documentary- Ray Comfort - YouTube[/ame]

From the dictionary

Which is what I said.

Kind of like I can kick my dog but you can't kick my dog?
Oh wait, I can't kick my dog either.
Here is the king of our kind of logic...Enjoy, as this is very good.. Loved the abortion questions in comparisons of, and this by the way that he phrased them or posed them in the ways that he did to these young people of today (note how the blonde was still trying to hold on at all cost in order to try and brow beat the test, even though she was whipped and left wondering in confusion afterwards)...Cool stuff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HQvsnKB4yk]THE TRUE NAZI REALITY TODAY -180 The Documentary- Ray Comfort - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back