Zone1 Is anyone else getting automatically logged out every few minutes?

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
It's been happening to me pretty much all day on here.

Just trying to figure out if someone is screwing around up there or what.

I don't generally have any kind of computer or browser related problems.

So it's a bit odd.

not me. it's working fine. i'm gonna take a self-imposed hiatus starting Monday, will post only the necessary stuff

So it's a bit odd.
Did you pay your USMB initiation fee and dues?

No problems on my end. Try clearing your browser cookies and cache. Be warned though, any 'saved' log-in info for sites will be erased. May want to see if your computer has updates needing to be installed as well.

No problems on my end. Try clearing your browser cookies and cache. Be warned though, any 'saved' log-in info for sites will be erased. May want to see if your computer has updates needing to be installed as well.

I clear all of that stuff out every time I close down my laptop. I pretty much don't use this machine for anything except tinkering around on here and looking at the weather anyway.

Could be my VPN acting squirrely. They just updated that to add split tuneling, I noticed. That would probably do it if it's busted or not configured.

Thanks!

It's still logging me out. It just did it again and I had to log back in.

Hm. Odd...

So it's a bit odd.
here's the deal...around 4 months ago i signed in and it said....oooops something went wrong...your ip is banned....ok.again.....few days later i put another puter on....same shat.......months later, another puter....yep again.....................then one day...here i is buckwheat

me thinks someone is fuggin with me...don't worry i don't mind, in fact i enjoy it......may i have another sir??...or mam....hmmmm....mam.hmmmmmmm...mam....hmmmmmmmm

don't mind a banning, it is good for the soul...but can you tell me at least why????don't i deserve some considerations?...you think i'm some cheap slut in an alley??

Probably some hacker fag here screwing around. The other day my wi fi would get squirrelly when I logged on here, and drop off, worked fine everywhere else. Lot of foreign squirrels, on top of some dicey mods as well.

I clear all of that stuff out every time I close down my laptop. I pretty much don't use this machine for anything except tinkering around on here and looking at the weather anyway.

Could be my VPN acting squirrely. They just updated that to add split tuneling, I noticed. That would probably do it if it's busted or not configured.

Thanks!
That's probably it..the VPN. it uses chains of proxies..and if it unexpectedly changes IP's you might have to log the new IP back in. i usually don't use my VPN on this site..but when I do, I find myself sometimes having to log back in~

No prob on my end. My problem is I have to reconnect my Xbox Series X to my high speed internet almost every day. Never an issue until recently.

Gotta have my video game fix at least once a day.

Forum List

Back