Is Andres Sorrano a great & brave American?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Or just a hateful douche? Some have said Pamela Geller is brave for her display of hate for Muhammad.

Imo they are both dumbfucks who are making a profit off of demonizing others. I do however support their right to do so.

sorano did 'piss christ' heard that it was FORCE funded by USA taxpayers through 'nea' . Geller did her show on ticket sales , donations and even paid for security , place to display and off duty cops . No link but that's what I heard !! I don't think that the 2 can be compared .

Looks like Serrano's the d-bag that pissed in the Jesus jar for his art piece.

Somehow this is comparable to P. Geller? I support Geller even if she is making money on her enterprise. We should not withhold our free speech because savages tell us not to use it. If they're threatening to kill people over free speech, then we f'ing pay taxes to secure ourselves against barbarians.

Looks like Serrano's the d-bag that pissed in the Jesus jar for his art piece.

Somehow this is comparable to P. Geller? I support Geller even if she is making money on her enterprise. We should not withhold our free speech because savages tell us not to use it. If they're threatening to kill people over free speech, then we f'ing pay taxes to secure ourselves against barbarians.

Geller is far worse.

Funny how Al Sharpton goes to places of strife and speaks out against violence and the RWnuts demonize him.

Pam Geller intentionally incites violence and she's a hero.

Bizarre.

Don't know who he is. Can you give a brief bio for us?
He 's an artist who exhibited 10 prints of a crucifix in a jar of urine as a commentary that alludes to a perceived commercializing or cheapening of Christian icons in contemporary culture. Christians have attacked 3 of the10 galleries displaying the art and destroyed the prints.

Don't know who he is. Can you give a brief bio for us?
He 's an artist who exhibited 10 prints of a crucifix in a jar of urine as a commentary that alludes to a perceived commercializing or cheapening of Christian icons in contemporary culture. Christians have attacked 3 of the10 galleries displaying the art and destroyed the prints.

Attacked? How so?

I did a real quick look , looks like the foolish artwork prints have been attacked by people with a hammer and maybe other means . Think it happened in Paris and that was just one attempt . Might be more , just do a google . Course , no attempted murder from what I saw Asterism .

"Piss Christ" won first prize in the Southeastern Contemporary Art show in 1987 and nobody on the right pulled a gun at the time. The issue signifies a couple of social issues, #1 the Christian right (that the radical hates and fears) is willing to work within the system even though the deck is stacked against them and #2 the radical (non muslem) left seems to care more about the symbolic insults to the followers of Mohammed than Christians and #3 the radical left is willing to justify deadly violence in defense of Islamic culture and blame the victims.

"Piss Christ" won first prize in the Southeastern Contemporary Art show in 1987 and nobody on the right pulled a gun at the time. The issue signifies a couple of social issues, #1 the Christian right (that the radical hates and fears) is willing to work within the system even though the deck is stacked against them and #2 the radical (non muslem) left seems to care more about the symbolic insults to the followers of Mohammed than Christians and #3 the radical left is willing to justify deadly violence in defense of Islamic culture and blame the victims.

In other words, Christians have watered down the religion that their God gave them in order to conform to the whims of the temporal world on earth.

lol, you'd think then they could water down their hatred of gay rights.

Forum List

Back