Zone1 Is America Racist? Larry Elder

The "political left" doesn't have a damn thing to do with this. Larry Elder is a house boy because blacks say he is. Not the left. And blacks say he is because he runs his mouth to please the white man and has NEVER offered a solution or created a program to help the black community he criticizes. You defend him because he pleases you with the shuffle and jive lawn jockey mambo.

The right uses Elder and others in order to diss the valid claims of continuing white racism. Once the right gets what it wants, these house negroes will get evicted from the house and like Omarosa, they'll come crawling back to the black community talking about how the racists misused them.
"Blacks say this" and "Blacks say that" about Larry Elder.
Translation: "I speak for all Black people and I hate Larry Elder. "

Your race votes 90% Democrat in Presidential elections, but that doesn't mean 90 percent of Blacks think Larry Elder is a house N****. That's just what YOU think.

It’s just not true. Racial fear and entitlements have always been a part of politics. You believing that civil rights should have ended the political discussion about race just goes to show your lack of understanding.

Actually, it should have ended WHEN we decided segregation was no longer acceptable. But old Tricky Dick, he saw an opportunity instead of just doing the right thing.

The fact alone that you need to attribute a position to me that I have not voiced and don’t not hold shows you are trafficking in delusional BS.

I think your racism speaks for itself, honestly.

Democrats were campaigning on religion and racial fear since before the civil war and still are today.
No they aren't.

So are you dishonest or just stupid? Asking for a friend.

"Blacks say this" and "Blacks say that" about Larry Elder.
Translation: "I speak for all Black people and I hate Larry Elder. "

Your race votes 90% Democrat in Presidential elections, but that doesn't mean 90 percent of Blacks think Larry Elder is a house N****. That's just what YOU think.
The only people I ever hear speak well of Larry Elder are racist white people.

No they aren't.

“Historic wrongs and abuses perpetrated against Native Americans, two and a half centuries of slavery, a hundred years of Jim Crow segregation, and a history of exclusionary immigration policies have created profound and lasting inequities in income, wealth, education, employment, housing, environmental quality, and health care for communities of color. Democrats are committed to standing up to racism and bigotry in our laws, in our culture, in our politics, and in our society, and recognize that race-neutral policies are not sufficient to rectify race-based disparities.”

Name the racism and bigotry “in our laws”. Name it or shut up.

The left created this new injustice of “inequity” and claim any disparity is due to historic racism. They like you will never point to a “racist law” because the entire thing is a snow-job racial-scare (like Nixon) used in place of actual policy and it will not benefit people of any color. The worst places for minorities in American are in Democrat run districts.

post 33 & 34 -

Joe Biden Says "You Ain't Black" If You Vote For Trump

You do believe diversity is a strength don’t you?
Blacks are diverse. The fact we reject black right wing sellouts doesn't change this reality. Find black republicans who aren't sellouts, they exist.

The lady talking was a black Republican at the time of this interview. You guys show Candace Owens when black Republicans who are not house negroes exist but you white republicans don't want diversity, you want docile black accomodationists who tell you what you want to hear.

“Historic wrongs and abuses perpetrated against Native Americans, two and a half centuries of slavery, a hundred years of Jim Crow segregation, and a history of exclusionary immigration policies have created profound and lasting inequities in income, wealth, education, employment, housing, environmental quality, and health care for communities of color. Democrats are committed to standing up to racism and bigotry in our laws, in our culture, in our politics, and in our society, and recognize that race-neutral policies are not sufficient to rectify race-based disparities.”

The left created this new injustice of “inequity” and claim any disparity is due to historic racism. They like you will never point to a “racist law” because the entire thing is a snow-job racial-scare (like Nixon) used in place of actual policy and it will not benefit people of any color. The worst places for minorities in American are in Democrat run districts.

post 33 & 34 -

Joe Biden Says "You Ain't Black" If You Vote For Trump
Inequity is not made up or new and you know good and damn well that systemic racism is real and that the republican party is about white supremacists. The poorest town in America is a republican town in a republican state. Stop lying about Democrats and pretending that the Republican party is working to help blacks or any other population of color. And that includes poor whites.

End the gaslighting white man. You ain't fooling anyone with your bs.

Inequity is not made up or new and you know good and damn well that systemic racism is real and that the republican party is about white supremacists.

inequity as a societal construct that demonstrates systemic racism is a new thing. Inequity like an unemployed man‘s income compared to an employed man’s income is not a new thing.

The poorest town in America is a republican town in a republican state.

Are we supposed to just take your word for it for some reasons? What reason would that be?

Stop lying about Democrats and pretending that the Republican party is working to help blacks or any other population of color. And that includes poor whites.

End the gaslighting white man. You ain't fooling anyone with your bs.

I never claimed the Republican Party was working to help blacks. How predictable your programming is. They got you swinging at anything that threatens what they’ve told you.

That’s a gem of a video.

Ketanji Brown Jackson is a nit-wit and the “look“ is that of a deer in the headlights. This is a woman who can’t define what a woman is because she isn’t a “biologist”. She’s drank so much of the Kool-Aid she can’t even define her own gender. That’s what Democrats do to black people.

She also is clueless about what transgender is. A key point of it is that gender is a social construct, not a biological one. That was her best answer? Her ignorance took her full transphobic to suggesting that gender is tied to biology?

As for the other woman, I can see why she was attracted to the victim status granted by the political left. She takes to it very well.

Not according to Joe Biden. He thinks you are all the same.
Yeah right. I get real tired of this disingenuous republican bullshit.. Republicans think all blacks are criminals who want handoouts from the government. You don't see any diversity. You defend blacks only if they say the things you want to hear. So don't tell me about Joe Biden white man. He took orders froom the first black president for 8 years and never once badmouthed him in public and has yet to do so as president.

inequity as a societal construct that demonstrates systemic racism is a new thing. Inequity like an unemployed man‘s income compared to an employed man’s income is not a new thing.
Systemic racism is not new norr is inequity a cconstruct.
Are we supposed to just take your word for it for some reasons? What reason would that be?
Yes. But you can also find a thread aboutt it in this section of the forum.

I never claimed the Republican Party was working to help blacks. How predictable your programming is. They got you swinging at anything that threatens what they’ve told you.

The only person programmed in this discussion is you. So tell me you racist scrub, who exactly is supposed to be telliing me all this? You have been the one talking about the political left and how how they see us. You have been one who has pulled up stale quotes froom Biden, and you're the one talking about blacks don't like diversity because we reject the house slaves you guys post about. Your game is obvious son.

Again, you really ignore the parts of reality you don't like.

The problem isn't the letter of the law than the application. Blacks are more likely to be pulled over by the cops, more likely to be subjected to searches, more likely to be given harsher sentences.

Limey is a white racial slur. So the next time one of you right wing racists rant about how you should use the n word because blacks use it, notice that nobody black here will be whining about not being able to call a white person that word.
You will rarely hear a white person whine when the term limey is used, you look for excuses and spew lies all the time.

That’s not proof, it’s people like you falsely accusing “the system” of these. You and people who write this crap purposely leave out all the variables that should be observed: Prior criminal records, severity of the crimes, neighborhoods known for criminal activity.

Systemic racism is not new norr is inequity a cconstruct.
Those are two takes that completely fail to comprehend my comment. I genuinely agree with both your suggestions. However, my comment was not that systemic racism is new, nor was it implying inequity is a social construct. Read it really slowly this time.

”inequity as a societal construct that demonstrates systemic racism is a new thing. Inequity like an unemployed man‘s income compared to an employed man’s income is not a new thing”

“Inequity AS”

Im saying the social-construct of inequity being synonyms with systemic racism is what is new. Sure, systemic racism has history as long as written history. Sure, inequity is an objective construct. However, equating disparity to discrimination without further qualifying criteria is a very recent concept.

Racism in America used to be a very tanglble thing, with lynching and laws that explicitly restricted blacks. . Now racism is mostly an intellectual affair. Something that’s only visible in statistical data. No one can explain exactly how the system produces that data …but it’s racist.

Those are two takes that completely fail to comprehend my comment. I genuinely agree with both your suggestions. However, my comment was not that systemic racism is new, nor was it implying inequity is a social construct. Read it really slowly this time.

”inequity as a societal construct that demonstrates systemic racism is a new thing. Inequity like an unemployed man‘s income compared to an employed man’s income is not a new thing”

“Inequity AS”

Im saying the social-construct of inequity being synonyms with systemic racism is what is new. Sure, systemic racism has history as long as written history. Sure, inequity is an objective construct. However, equating disparity to discrimination without further qualifying criteria is a very recent concept.

Racism in America used to be a very tanglble thing, with lynching and laws that explicitly restricted blacks. . Now racism is mostly an intellectual affair. Something that’s only visible in statistical data. No one can explain exactly how the system produces that data …but it’s racist.
I comprehend your position very well. It the same bs I've heard for at least 30 years. I know what racism entails because I face it. You don't and you will deny any and all facts.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you've addressed the end of anti-Black racism you'll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Last edited:
Again, you really ignore the parts of reality you don't like.

The problem isn't the letter of the law than the application. Blacks are more likely to be pulled over by the cops, more likely to be subjected to searches, more likely to be given harsher sentences.

So, Nixon used racial fear to secure voters. But the Democrats who officially cite “racism in the laws” aren’t doing the same thing? if It’s not in the letter of the law, then it’s not in the law. Period. So, where are the racist laws Democrats are using to promote racial fear?

You also can’t show me exactly how the system is racist in “application”. No, you point to outcomes without being able to explain what exactly caused that outcome. Your belief is that it’s racism. But its just a belief and your failure to provide proof essentially makes your belief a faith-based ideology.

I comprehend your position very well. It the same bs I've heard for at least 30 years. I know what racism entails because I face it. You don't and you will deny any and all facts.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you've addressed the end of anti-Black racism you'll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
That was written for children. For children who won’t notice they switch out “racism” for “equity”.

“In that context the position that racism still exists in the United States requires no evidence--it's been the status quo since before the United States was a thing. And while we've progressed over time, we've never neared equity.”

Racism and equity are not synonymous. Equity is not a prerequisite of having freedom from oppression. If you want to claim racism is causing a disparity, then the burden of proof in on you.

Forum List

Back