Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Ali obviously didn't believe the Jesus stories.

Republicans will mostly say yes Ali is in hell. This November I want every agnostic Jew Muslim and atheist American voter to remember this in November.

No..

To even ask or question if Ali is in Hell is beyond stupid. Those that believe he deserves to be in Hell, well they're the living reason why I am agnostic\Unitarian...

Ali obviously didn't believe the Jesus stories.

Republicans will mostly say yes Ali is in hell. This November I want every agnostic Jew Muslim and atheist American voter to remember this in November.

You should have made the poll results viewable. I want to see who votes yes. Lol.
Im sure they will speak up.

I want to see who takes the bible literally because Jesus did say only through him can you go to heaven and we know there's only one other place you can go.

I also enjoy watching cherry picker Christians who don't believe non Christians go to hell. Let's clarify what Christians need to believe in order to be called Christians. There's no consensus. I think a book that covers everything would be very clear especially on something so important.

Subtly vaguely implying it and mincing words is bullshit. Yes or no if we heard the story and don't believe it do we go to hell?

This question has turned many people into atheists and agnostics, which is why I love it

He should be in Hell but I read somewhere that Allah wrote an Executive Order to send him to Paradise to be a bouncer in the Virgins dormitory. That's why I voted NO.

No..

To even ask or question if Ali is in Hell is beyond stupid. Those that believe he deserves to be in Hell, well they're the living reason why I am agnostic\Unitarian...
But it's what Christians supposedly believe even though deep down they must know thats nonsense.

I'm sure a lot of Christians don't care about this because they are safe and in the club so even if they struggle with this ultimately they're safe so to them, whatever.

In other words they don't put much thought into it.

But it sure is a brilliant hook for a religion to use.

God told moses,"there's only one God,ME, and Jesus said only through me. Supposedly or allegedly.

No..

But it's what Christians supposedly believe even though deep down they must know thats nonsense.

I'm sure a lot of Christians don't care about this because they are safe and in the club so even if they struggle with this ultimately they're safe so to them, whatever.

God told moses,"there's only one God,ME, and Jesus said only through me. Supposedly or allegedly.

Well seeing I believe in Hell and it is reserved for those like Dick Cheney mean that Ali is safe...

No..

I think a lot of them aren't very "deep thinkers." If you are a deep thinker, you couldn't help but to question these things and, more than likely, doubt them.

Where he takes up his final abode is between him and God. ........

did he float above and bless everyone - in a white robe before saying goodby ?

from antiquity without having accomplished the goal beforehand, Cassius will have to wait as everyone else the outcome for humanity as a whole, Noah - for Admission to the Everlasting ...

surly, his side if they Triumph will be the one's who will be granted admission.

He is going to be a part of the earth now. That's what happens when you die.
He is going to be a part of the earth now.

mighten that be (just) his physiology that everyone knows and not the uniqueness that set him apart becoming even stronger over time - what really matters.

He is going to be a part of the earth now. That's what happens when you die.
He is going to be a part of the earth now.

mighten that be (just) his physiology that everyone knows and not the uniqueness that set him apart becoming even stronger over time - what really matters.

upload_2016-6-5_12-4-42.png

No..

I think a lot of them aren't very "deep thinkers." If you are a deep thinker, you couldn't help but to question these things and, more than likely, doubt them.
And not one so far has admitted they believe non believers go to hell.

I guess I should just forget how many Christians in my lifetime have told me they believe this to be true. Are they embarrassed to admit this or has Christianity evolved within my lifetime?

No..

And not one so far has admitted they believe non believers go to hell.

I guess I should just forget how many Christians in my lifetime have told me they believe this to be true. Are they embarrassed to admit this or has Christianity evolved within my lifetime?

The Christian that scream about someone going to hell for not believing the same way they do are usually the most ignorant person in the damn world...

Forum List

Back