Is A Great Race War Coming?

A 'war' requires two sides to fight it. If one side has all the advanced weaponry and an alliance where 28 of the most advanced nations on Earth fight against a handful of angry religious zealots there is no war. There is a short period of slaughter and then back to civilization.

Cons you really have to come to grips with reality. Who exactly is going to challenge the United States and all of it's NATO allies to any real fight to the death war? Nobody. Russia, China, and ten other nations of your choice could not defeat the US alone. And they'd have to face the US and all of NATO. Relax, the sky isn't falling. Only if it went nuclear would the US and NATO nations suffer but if it came to that the human race would be sent back to fighting wars with rocks and sticks, just as Einstein predicted.

A 'war' requires two sides to fight it. If one side has all the advanced weaponry and an alliance where 28 of the most advanced nations on Earth fight against a handful of angry religious zealots there is no war. There is a short period of slaughter and then back to civilization.

Cons you really have to come to grips with reality. Who exactly is going to challenge the United States and all of it's NATO allies to any real fight to the death war? Nobody. Russia, China, and ten other nations of your choice could not defeat the US alone. And they'd have to face the US and all of NATO. Relax, the sky isn't falling. Only if it went nuclear would the US and NATO nations suffer but if it came to that the human race would be sent back to fighting wars with rocks and sticks, just as Einstein predicted.
Just shows how cognizant you are of the reality of the slow, insidious infiltration of Western civilization by muslim animals. And, unfortunately, Europe has apparently rolled on its back and welcomed Islamist domination. The question is, do we do the same here, or do we remain upright and unrelenting when it comes to allowing the same insidious infiltration of our social structure?

Nice photo! She's welcome to finance the murder of as many liberal lives as she likes. What I do not welcome is her forcing anyone else to do the same.

How many people do you imagine that Melinda Gates is forcing to do anything?
Forcing other people through government extortion. If she wants to finance the "poor" so they can eliminate their unborn succubi, more power to her. If she thinks her "leadership" should be used to force others opposed to the murder of the unborn is reason to use taxpayer funds to finance murder, well...she's welcome to her opinion, but not others' money.
Planned Parenthood should (at best) be a privately funded organization. They should receive NO public funding. Period. Melinda is most welcome to throw her substantial financial power to support Planned Parenthood. My tax money should not be used to finance any of their activities.

Nice photo! She's welcome to finance the murder of as many liberal lives as she likes. What I do not welcome is her forcing anyone else to do the same.

Forcing other people through government extortion. If she wants to finance the "poor" so they can eliminate their unborn succubi, more power to her. If she thinks her "leadership" should be used to force others opposed to the murder of the unborn is reason to use taxpayer funds to finance murder, well...she's welcome to her opinion, but not others' money.
Planned Parenthood should (at best) be a privately funded organization. They should receive NO public funding. Period. Melinda is most welcome to throw her substantial financial power to support Planned Parenthood. My tax money should not be used to finance any of their activities.

If you believe that the government should not be funding any private health clinics- well that is fine.

But that has nothing to do with Melinda Gates providing $375 million dollars to family planning around the world.

OK, that's your opinion.

If you believe that the government should not be funding any private health clinics- well that is fine.

But that has nothing to do with Melinda Gates providing $375 million dollars to family planning around the world.
I'm not disagreeing. She can fund anything she wants with her money.

OK, that's your opinion.
Yes, it is. But I would rather be permitted the freedom of contributing to causes I find worthy and not be forced to pay taxes to support causes that government prefers. I am not lacking in generosity, but I have limited funds and would prefer to contribute where I see best, thanks.

OK, that's your opinion.
Yes, it is. But I would rather be permitted the freedom of contributing to causes I find worthy and not be forced to pay taxes to support causes that government prefers. I am not lacking in generosity, but I have limited funds and would prefer to contribute where I see best, thanks.
I understand, but we have a representative republican government, and it is our Reps and Senators that make those decisions. I would bring 90% of our troops home and cut DOD by 30% over ten years. Yeah, like that is going to happen.

OK, that's your opinion.
I understand, but we have a representative republican government, and it is our Reps and Senators that make those decisions. I would bring 90% of our troops home and cut DOD by 30% over ten years. Yeah, like that is going to happen.
If possible, that would be nice. We shouldn't be in many places where we are. We should just let those animals continue doing what they have done for millennia. But we certainly do not need to invite them here. We should withdraw from their homelands and forbid them access to ours.

OK, that's your opinion.
If possible, that would be nice. We shouldn't be in many places where we are. We should just let those animals continue doing what they have done for millennia. But we certainly do not need to invite them here. We should withdraw from their homelands and forbid them access to ours.
That's what we have immigration laws for, yes.

Forum List

Back