IRS targeted conservative groups

TPM is a left wing site?

Point is, millions were siphoned off by groups pretending to be TEA Party or supporting TEA party causes...

Again- the thing is, the wealthy have gotten so good at manipulating you is all they have to do now is say "Tea Party" and "Allan West" and you guys open your wallets and send money.

No, the thing is that you're a stupid partisan hack whose posts barely make sense. If Bush had targeted left wing groups you'd be screaming for impeachment.

I used to think Obama was the 21st century version of Jimmy Carter.
Now i think he's the 21st century version of Richard Nixon, without Nixon's accomplishments.

The point is, the IRS acted illegally. They have apologized. That's not good enough. Someone needs to be fired.

I dont see impeaching Obama for this. Bad judgement doesnt rise to high crimes and misdemeanors. On the IRS matter it is entirely possible that he is culpable of just that. But we have to see what washes out.

He should be impeached for purposely misinforming the American public concerning Benghazi.

The point is, the IRS acted illegally. They have apologized. That's not good enough. Someone needs to be fired.

Before that the whole thing needs to be investigated to discover who authorized this and at what level. Anyone who thinks some low level IRS operative came up with this on his own is smoking crack.

I dont see impeaching Obama for this. Bad judgement doesnt rise to high crimes and misdemeanors. On the IRS matter it is entirely possible that he is culpable of just that. But we have to see what washes out.

He should be impeached for purposely misinforming the American public concerning Benghazi.

I dont think misinforming people is an impeachable offense. But there will be more in the coming weeks so stay tuned.

Forum List

Back