IRS Still Waiting For Liberals To Voluntarily Mail Their Refund Checks Back

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This story really cracks me up. Watch the SJW dirt bags avoid it like the plague.

WASHINGTON, D.C.—As the nation’s tax refund checks begin making their way back to Americans, sources at the Internal Revenue Service confirmed Wednesday that IRS agents are still waiting for liberals who complain about any kind of tax cut to voluntarily mail their checks back to the federal government.

After gauging progressives’ disdain for paying lower taxes under the new GOP plan, the federal agency had assumed any refunds of over-payments to the federal government would be sent back to them at once by the country’s left-leaning taxpayers.

“Any second now,” one office assistant said as she checked the mail yet again to see if liberals’ checks had been returned yet. “We’ve been waiting and waiting for progressives to send their tax refunds back, since they complained so loudly about paying less taxes. But we haven’t seen any yet.”

“Surely they’ll show up soon,” she added.

At publishing time, the IRS had concluded that liberals were simply waiting for their even larger refund checks to come back next year, and donate it all back to the federal government in one large lump sum.

Liberals demanded the wealthy pay their fair share. Trump granted their wish, putting a cap on SALT deductions in high tax Dem's states. They squealed like stuck pigs :auiqs.jpg:

Liberals demanded the wealthy pay their fair share. Trump granted their wish, putting a cap on SALT deductions in high tax Dem's states. They squealed like stuck pigs :auiqs.jpg:
Liberals only want someone else to pay taxes.

I’m waiting for them to take in a Mexican

This story really cracks me up. Watch the SJW dirt bags avoid it like the plague.

WASHINGTON, D.C.—As the nation’s tax refund checks begin making their way back to Americans, sources at the Internal Revenue Service confirmed Wednesday that IRS agents are still waiting for liberals who complain about any kind of tax cut to voluntarily mail their checks back to the federal government.

After gauging progressives’ disdain for paying lower taxes under the new GOP plan, the federal agency had assumed any refunds of over-payments to the federal government would be sent back to them at once by the country’s left-leaning taxpayers.

“Any second now,” one office assistant said as she checked the mail yet again to see if liberals’ checks had been returned yet. “We’ve been waiting and waiting for progressives to send their tax refunds back, since they complained so loudly about paying less taxes. But we haven’t seen any yet.”

At publishing time, the IRS had concluded that liberals were simply waiting for their even larger refund checks to come back next year, and donate it all back to the federal government in one large lump sum.

I think the liberals will start sending in those checks as soon as Mexico gives us a check to pay for the wall.

I think the liberals will start sending in those checks as soon as Mexico gives us a check to pay for the wall.

Or as soon as you get laid. Which is to say never

What does one have to do with the other?

Did you donate your return to pay for the wall?

I would if it was possible.

It is. There’s a go fund me pages . So send your money .

It is. There’s a go fund me pages . So send your money .

No need trump will do it with his emergency declaration. Whew. Close call though. I hope you get taxed more for it.

Jealously is an ugly thing

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What does one have to do with the other?

They are both pipe dreams and lies told

Which you would know all too well

Which you would know all too well

True, I see it every day from losers like you.

Libs are hypocrites and have to live in that world.

They don’t want a tax cut, but they’ll keep it.

IRS Still Waiting For Liberals To Voluntarily Mail Their Refund Checks Back

Because liberals love the country and Republicans feel we are doing very well with the leadership of Vladimir Putin. Trump is the middle man.

Liberals love America. Republicans love and admire. They love Trump and admire Putin.

Forum List

Back