Pro-abortion? Why?

Hale

Patriot
Feb 3, 2019
If you feel strongly that abortion should be available to all women at all times, I'd like to know why you think this is important.

I am NOT interested in whether you think abortion is "moral" or "immoral", only in why you feel access to abortion as a health service is necessary.

This is not a "trick question", I want honest answers.

Flamers will be reported and ignored.

If you feel strongly that abortion should be available to all women at all times
Let's get the terms straight, to avoid further quackery by you:

That's not "pro-abortion". It's "pro-choice".

Just as wanting to ban abortion is not, "pro-life", it's 'anti-choice". Pro-life is your standard for making your own decisions. "anti-choice" is you opposing others being able to make their own choice.

So, someone can be "anti-abortion", yet still, "pro-choice".

It’s not available to all woman at all times .

Why do you want the government to control people ls bodies ? To get between people and their doctors ?

By the way . Most anti abortion people are also pro death penalty . So spare me the sanctimonious lectures on the sanctity of life .

By the way . Most anti abortion people are also pro death penalty . So spare me the sanctimonious lectures on the sanctity of life .
So what did that child do to deserve death? Hardly the same thing as putting a murderer down.

That child is not yet alive .

You DONT have to kill the guy on death row . And he’s a living breathing human !

Can you imagine the tax revenues that would be flowing in to the treasury from
50 Million Aborted Babies The DemNazi Party has exterminated if they were allowed to be born instead?
No no no, you have said many times that entitlements are the cause of our debt. Therefore those 50 million babies would just cost us money. Sorry big mouth, you disqualified yourself from using that talking point.

Can you imagine the tax revenues that would be flowing in to the treasury from
50 Million Aborted Babies The DemNazi Party has exterminated if they were allowed to be born instead?
No no no, you have said many times that entitlements are the cause of our debt. Therefore those 50 million babies would just cost us money. Sorry big mouth, you disqualified yourself from using that talking point.

These baby loving conservatives voted against the WIC program which provides prenatal and newborns with nutritional food and formula .

Page 2 already, and not a single answer. Interesting.

If you feel strongly that abortion should be available to all women at all times, I'd like to know why you think this is important.

I am NOT interested in whether you think abortion is "moral" or "immoral", only in why you feel access to abortion as a health service is necessary.

Because we've lived through the alternative.

Column: This is what back-alley abortions were really like

My wife is in the process of aborting an un-fertilized egg innocent life. Something she does monthly.

I contributed to this by pulling out when we have sex.
blugbx0w3sk21.jpg

Roe v. Wade. It's a woman's right. BTW, I've never met anyone who was "pro-abortion" - but I've met many who were "pro-choice". Women have many reasons for choosing an abortion: rape, incest, survival, mental/physical/financial health.

I wonder if a woman on death row and 8 months pregnant would still be put to death.The liberals would scream bloody murder.

Women have many reasons for choosing an abortion: rape, incest, survival, mental/physical/financial health.
This is the closest anyone has come to answering my question, but it seems to be a sweeping rather than personal answer.

I find it odd that anyone takes exception to the "pro" prefix. I have no issue at all with stating I am "anti-abortion", and obviously the "pro" designation doesn't mean "everyone should get an abortion" as some here insinuate.

I can tell you why I am anti-abortion, but as I stated in Post #1 that's not my interest.

I'm just curious why people think abortion should be available to everyone at all times. If you accidentally cut yourself with a chain saw, you want the damage fixed so you'll heal, not be disabled, not get an infection and die, any number of reasons. You get an inflamed appendix removed so it won't rupture and kill you.

So why do any here want abortion available to all? What are the reasons? Has no one ever thought of this?

Why is access to abortion such a popular and volatile issue, when no one on the "pro" side seems to have any reasons?

Women have many reasons for choosing an abortion: rape, incest, survival, mental/physical/financial health.
This is the closest anyone has come to answering my question, but it seems to be a sweeping rather than personal answer.

I find it odd that anyone takes exception to the "pro" prefix. I have no issue at all with stating I am "anti-abortion", and obviously the "pro" designation doesn't mean "everyone should get an abortion" as some here insinuate.

I can tell you why I am anti-abortion, but as I stated in Post #1 that's not my interest.

I'm just curious why people think abortion should be available to everyone at all times. If you accidentally cut yourself with a chain saw, you want the damage fixed so you'll heal, not be disabled, not get an infection and die, any number of reasons. You get an inflamed appendix removed so it won't rupture and kill you.

So why do any here want abortion available to all? What are the reasons? Has no one ever thought of this?

Why is access to abortion such a popular and volatile issue, when no one on the "pro" side seems to have any reasons?

Available to all women at all times because women have a lawful right to have an abortion for various reasons. Do you have a comprehension problem?

I have debated the abortion issue for so long, I can easily argue just about every side of the issue. Usually, even better than my opponents can.

There are several reason for why pro-aborts demand and defend legal abortions the way they do.

1. They are fully invested in the belief / denial of the fact that an abortion kills a child.
2. Some percentage has either had an abortion or has been a participant in some way. (they do not want to be convinced that they have blood on their hands)
3. Convenience and responsibility (and / or the lack there of) - They are so convinced that Legalized Abortion (whether it denies and kills children or not) is a net benefit to society. . . . they are deaf to anything and everything that challenges that belief.
4. They know that changing sides and fighting abortion would cost them friends, relationships, etc.and their escape is to just make BS claims like they PERSONALLY don't like abortion but they would never tell another what to do. . . . (again, oblivious about the child involved)
5. They have a hatred of religion and (idiotically) they associate all who oppose abortion with a religious agenda.

I can think of others but those are the reasons I see most.

Forum List

Back