IRS now seeks to utterly destroy all Christian colleges by revoking their tax-exempt status

IRS now seeks to utterly destroy all Christian colleges by revoking their tax-exempt status

No surprise here. It wouldn't shock me to see stormtroopers placed in clerks offices and churches to enforce the cultural marxists wants.
"Natural News"? What the heck is that?
A racist right wing conspiracy web site.

In other Natural News: EXCLUSIVE: JFK autopsy 'bullet fragment' X-ray was faked, denounced as 'physically impossible' ... New forensic analysis uncovers decades of false evidence used to frame Lee Harvey Oswald

It's all coming from the obama politburo. We need an American president.
Why did you guzzle the piss without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking?

The OP is a lie.

Don't you EVER get embarrassed at your credulousness?:eek:

Why did you guzzle the piss without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking?

The OP is a lie.

:boohoo::boohoo:
You're busted. Oh well. Better luck next time.

At least this topic served to call out a few of the more gullible rubes.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true."

The OP is a lie.

:boohoo::boohoo:
You're busted. Oh well. Better luck next time.

At least this topic served to call out a few of the more gullible rubes.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true."
Yawn. No one is busted because there is nothing to bust cracker jack :D Go get some midol and get off the rag ya little bitch.

Oh brother :rolleyes:

They won't even lose their Pell Grants. The First Estate of the Realm will continue to enjoy both impunity and subsidy, because our government is run by religionists.
Yeah I am sure Obama and his GOD DAMN AMERICA loving preacher will protect religious rights in America eh?
One quick tip: stop the blindingly stupid hyperbole. It does not bolster your credibility nor does it make it easier for anyone to attempt to refute your position (or talk you down off the ledge).

The OP is a lie.

The dude is a cheap knock off of David Duke.

It's not like he had any cred to start with.
Aren't you a juden supporter? Yeah....Dr Duke is a college educated professional,politician,activist etc. A LOT more cred than you will ever have.

Forum List

Back