IRS now seeks to utterly destroy all Christian colleges by revoking their tax-exempt status

Oh brother :rolleyes:

They won't even lose their Pell Grants. The First Estate of the Realm will continue to enjoy both impunity and subsidy, because our government is run by religionists.

They won't even lose their Pell Grants. The First Estate of the Realm will continue to enjoy both impunity and subsidy, because our government is run by religionists.
Yeah I am sure Obama and his GOD DAMN AMERICA loving preacher will protect religious rights in America eh?

If If's and but's were candy and nutz, we'd all have a merry Christmas.....The story is full of a lot of maybes....

Yeah I am sure Obama and his GOD DAMN AMERICA loving preacher will protect religious rights in America eh?
His preacher? You mean the one that is no longer a preacher?

IRS now seeks to utterly destroy all Christian colleges by revoking their tax-exempt status

No surprise here. It wouldn't shock me to see stormtroopers placed in clerks offices and churches to enforce the cultural marxists wants.

Interesting. This is like Bob Jones University losing tax breaks because of racism.

Eh?
You mean because they wanted the races to worry about education and not miscegenation?

Yup, that's pretty much it.

Kinda sux that they had to join the latter half of the 20th century, huh?

IRS won't make this determination, congress writes the tax laws. Where the Tea Party situation came into question is that these tax exempt organizations may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities and it may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates.

See, that proves there is no religious liberty ;)

See, that proves there is no religious liberty ;)
Only the ones they deem fit....but then again, even Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc....can't get along amongst themselves...

No surprise here. It wouldn't shock me to see stormtroopers placed in clerks offices and churches to enforce the cultural marxists wants.

Interesting. This is like Bob Jones University losing tax breaks because of racism.

Eh?
You mean because they wanted the races to worry about education and not miscegenation?

Not even close. Its just another crime against nature the left winger cultural marxists try to pass off as normal

Eh?

Not even close. Its just another crime against nature the left winger cultural marxists try to pass off as normal

Wow, you really are a Stormfronter POS.

Must suck to be you these days.

Eh?

Wow, you really are a Stormfronter POS.

Must suck to be you these days.
Nope not really. Watching world burn in front of my face is quite amusing. Its a slight struggle to keep my kids safe from the degeneracy of society today but its well worth their future to do so.

Forum List

Back