IRS: No liberal Groups Were Targeted

In years past, when liberals actually cared about the Constitution, they would be scandalized by this. Today, because it's their guys doing it, it's OK.
Democrats: The My Party Over My Country.

It's called the 'infallibility complex' or 'God complex'

It was practiced in REALITY in Soviet Russia. The Party and Stalin were ACTUALLY, LEGALLY deemed to be infallible.

Telling you guys, the similarities are NOT coincidence.

Yep, see my thread where seiu is accompanying osha to nonunion businesses and all because Obama is allowing it.

Anybody else as shocked as I am? :eek:

IRS Agent Testifies No Liberal Groups Were Targeted, Debunks Claims By Democrats…
11:19 AM 04/07/2014

lerner.jpg

I’m guessing this won’t stop Dems from pushing the lie that liberal groups were targeted alongside conservatives.

Via Daily Caller:

A lot of people need to go to prison for a very long time for this crap
"The Daily Caller," an ultra right sewer site that appeals to those whose brains have ceased to function. Why am I not surprised? Maybe issa should have another investigation. <sigh>

When you don't have a rebuttal attack the source, it's the progressive way.

I asked for a transcript of the original testimony. Did I get it?

You have to stop and think about this for a minute, in the big picture.

The Right is complaining that the IRS targeted conservative political organizations who were applying for a tax exemption,

but,

this tax exemption isn't available to political organizations in the first place;

so, if you are a conservative political organization trying to get a tax break that you as a political organization are not eligible for, why shouldn't the IRS be 'scrutinizing' your scheme? Eh?

Don't you people want the IRS to do its job?

Simple question: if a group files for tax exempt status and has the words Tea Party in their title, is it 'targeting' to investigate whether that group is doing political outreach or not, as opposed to "educational" outreach?

Oh comon now, just because virtually every manifestation of the Tea Party from 2009 on WAS political in nature...

lol
Exactly. Which is why all their yammering about the IRS is bullshit.

The Right is complaining that the IRS targeted conservative political organizations who were applying for a tax exemption,

but,

this tax exemption isn't available to political organizations in the first place;

so, if you are a conservative political organization trying to get a tax break that you as a political organization are not eligible for, why shouldn't the IRS be 'scrutinizing' your scheme? Eh?

You're one of those low information/low intelligence posters here, arentcha?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxcMKtsm5BU]Catherine Engelbrecht's Testimony at House of Representatives Hearing on IRS Targeting - YouTube[/ame]

Simple question: if a group files for tax exempt status and has the words Tea Party in their title, is it 'targeting' to investigate whether that group is doing political outreach or not, as opposed to "educational" outreach?

Oh comon now, just because virtually every manifestation of the Tea Party from 2009 on WAS political in nature...

lol
Exactly. Which is why all their yammering about the IRS is bullshit.
And that is why all have been approved finally?

Obama lied about Obamacare and Benghazi, and the MSM ran cover for him. That's why he was re-elected, because too many independent voters were duped.

The unfair TP probe and rampant voter fraud added votes for the dims.

And those were done after they had been found out and just before their public apology.
Here is one of the IRS BOLO lists: http://democrats.waysandmeans.house...ber 2010 BOLO IRS0000001349-IRS0000001364.pdf

Notice it also targets progressive groups. See line 16 on page 6.

If you can't read it, it says, "Common thread is the word 'progressive'. Activities appear to lean toward a new political party. Activities are partisan and appear as anti-Republican. You see references to 'blue' as being 'progressive'."

There is also a pro-ObamaCare group on the BOLO list:

They didnt target liberal groups. We know they did not. There were a few "targeted" for non political reasons, like their paperwork was out of order.
I find it shocking the liberals here are defending this breach of law and using the IRS,which is suppsoed to be non partisan, to destroy conservative groups. Aren't any of you bothered by this? If the situation were reversed and Pres Romney was targeting progressive groups I'd be equally dismayed.

Yes, it is.

but,

No I'm the one who can make a post like the one above and not receive even one substantive attempt at a rebuttal.

but,

no. that would be you.

but you can delude yourself any way you'd like.

but,

the problem is that they don't understand the law. and because they don't understand the law, they can't comprehend that anyone taking a 501(c )(4) exemption can't do ANY politicking.

they also seem not to choose to understand that the IRS does not need to approve 501(c ) (4) status.... all that is needed is the filing of the tax return.

so it seems to me that either the wacko groups in question had very bad accountants or were intentionally trying to create a political issue where none exists.

Forum List

Back