Irony of ironies

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Nancy Pelosi asked priests to have an exorcism after her husband was attacked, that according to her daughter.

black-man-wait-what-meme.jpg

First of all, the prince of darkness could in no way inhabit the Pelosi house without being driven mad himself........or herself...........or itself.........whatever lucy has done with his wing wang these days.

Second of all, all of our brains are about to explode if this story is really true, but who will clean up the mess?

Priests say they weren't called. Let Alexandra bring the receipts and name names. Otherwise, this is just more pelosi bunkum.

If this woman's home needs an exorcism, (which it may very well need) that demon has been in that house for a long long long time.

The whole Pelosi view of religion is puzzling.

Baby Jesus who champions abortion?

She identifies as a Catholic while ignoring the church teaching that abortion is infanticide?

What exactly goes on in that little head of hers?

Priests say they weren't called. Let Alexandra bring the receipts and name names. Otherwise, this is just more pelosi bunkum.

If this woman's home needs an exorcism, (which it may very well need) that demon has been in that house for a long long long time.
I thought the story might be bogus, and probably ideal for Babylon Bee.

It's hard to believe that Nancy really even believes in God, especially in light of her political life

I find it hard to believe that even she could be that stupid, to think there is a God and do the things she does and not escape his wrath.

It's been in DC as Speaker.

I thought the story might be bogus, and probably ideal for Babylon Bee.

It's hard to believe that Nancy really even believes in God, especially in light of her political life

I find it hard to believe that even she could be that stupid, to think there is a God and do the things she does and not escape his wrath.
She thinks she is religious. The left is not above using God's name for political profits.

It's been in DC as Speaker.
I do believe this country is under spiritual attack and the father of lies is using the democrats for his purposes. The elites are liars, vote thieves, corrupt, money grubbing, pedophiles and child molestors. Why the run of the mill democrats out here in fly over country support them is beyond me. Americans used to be discerning. There a a lot of very misled people at this point. I see some are coming to their senses and i'm thankful for that.

The left is not above using God's name for political profits.
"Nobody reads the Bible more than me." djt

"Nobody reads the Bible more than me," from the link above.

Trump declared ahead of his third consecutive win in the GOP primary in the Nevada caucuses. Trump has insisted that he is a committed Christian despite making some gaffes related to the Bible. He described "Second Corinthians" as "Two Corinthians"

You’d probably have to work together with the forces of Hell to drive the greater evil of Nancy out of that house first, before any standard exorcism could be attempted.

She thinks she is religious. The left is not above using God's name for political profits.
Maybe she just thinks she has her Catholic card as a get out of hell free card.

But then I realize, I'm trying to rationalize the criminally insane

Somebody stop me!

I can just see Nancy at the Great Throne of Judgement

"Yea I did, but Orange man................Blah, blah, blah.

Trump declared ahead of his third consecutive win in the GOP primary in the Nevada caucuses. Trump has insisted that he is a committed Christian despite making some gaffes related to the Bible. He described "Second Corinthians" as "Two Corinthians"
I have no doubt that President Trump reads the bible more than John F'ing Kerry.

I don't read the Christian Post but I can say that anything with Christian in its name is not necessarily christian same as anything with democratic in it's name is not necessarily democratic.

I heard Trump say he has never felt like he needed to ask for forgiveness.

Yea.........no........it don't work that way with the whole cross thingy.

Politicians, you can't kill them and you can't kill them.

But at least he is against universal infanticide

Baby steps.

Nancy Pelosi asked priests to have an exorcism after her husband was attacked, that according to her daughter.

black-man-wait-what-meme.jpg
Are you praising her or making fun of her? Don’t y’all love the religious nuts??

Some people will post ANY THING negative.
When in fact the only thing they are supporting is allowing dishonesty in the name of political party.
How can we get Honest people to run for office when LIES have so much value? When winning has more value than Truth.

First of all, the prince of darkness could in no way inhabit the Pelosi house without being driven mad himself........or herself...........or itself.........whatever lucy has done with his wing wang these days.

Second of all, all of our brains are about to explode if this story is really true, but who will clean up the mess?
uh... who is lucy?

But it appears to some of us the devil was there a LOOONNNGGG time ago. Is Pelousi just now noticing?

maybe Satan came and never left because she is in favor of mutilating helpless children in the womb, something Satan approves of?

hmmmmmm :45:

Forum List

Back