Iron Bowl week!

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
With all due respect to Admiral Rockwell Tory, a good man with whom I agree on most things, this is Iron Bowl week. I think it is the best rivalry in college football.

Ohio State has "Oh I don't give damn for the whole state of Michigan".

Bama has:

With all due respect to Admiral Rockwell Tory, a good man with whom I agree on most things, this is Iron Bowl week. I think it is the best rivalry in college football.

Ohio State has "Oh I don't give damn for the whole state of Michigan".

Bama has:

Yeah but unlike Alabama v Auburn, the OSU v Mich game as national title implications. No one outside the state of Alabama is watching the Iron bowl over OSU/Michigan this week.

Yeah but unlike Alabama v Auburn, the OSU v Mich game as national title implications. No one outside the state of Alabama is watching the Iron bowl over OSU/Michigan this week.

True. Even I will be checking out OSU/Michigan.

Ok, the regular season is over. It was not Bama's best year, but it was still a good one.

We had a 10 win season, which many teams would kill for. But not just that, with the win last night over our rival, Bama now holds the record for consecutive 10 win seasons at 15.

No SEC Championship or spot in the playoffs. But every team loses occasionally.

ROLL TIDE!!

And auburn played an impressive game last night. Coach Cadillac had those boys believing and playing their hearts out. Kudos to them.

Forum List

Back