Irish premier Leo Varadkar attacks VP Pence for his religion

Leo Varadkar says sexuality should not be an issue in front of Mike Pence | Daily Mail Online

Rude Irish premier Leo Varadkar tells VP Pence 'Don't judge people for their sexual orientation'. Thanks Leo, but everyone already gets it, Liberal bigots loath Christians. Pence was very gracious and polite.

Since when is pigpence a Christian? He's just a sicko sexually-obsessed weirdo who screws his mother. Good for Varadkar.
Link? or, you're a liar

Leo Varadkar says sexuality should not be an issue in front of Mike Pence | Daily Mail Online

Rude Irish premier Leo Varadkar tells VP Pence 'Don't judge people for their sexual orientation'. Thanks Leo, but everyone already gets it, Liberal bigots loath Christians. Pence was very gracious and polite.

Since when is pigpence a Christian? He's just a sicko sexually-obsessed weirdo who screws his mother. Good for Varadkar.
The point is that Varadark was rude and he loathes Christians.
The Irish should be ashamed of him.

But you and pence do judge people for their sexual orientation

And people like you judge him for his religious views, even though he doesn't let them impact his job or his interactions with people while he does his job.

Why is your "judging" better than his?

It doesn't???? Are you wilfully deaf and dumb?

Pence doesn't hire women for positions if he might have to have a private dinner in a public restaurant with her. THAT affects his job.

Here are the ways that Mike Pence has used his posiition to promote his religious views in government:

A Timeline of Mike Pence’s Discrimination Against the LGBT Community

Where does it say he doesn't hire them? He just doesn't stay in a room alone with them.

He can do that, as long as he doesn't try to establish a religion.

Should a gay person be forced to leave behind their views on gay rights when they take office?

I don't blame Mike Pence for this. It's the same reason I don't stay alone in a room with someone else's child. All they have to do is accuse and you are done.

And people like you judge him for his religious views, even though he doesn't let them impact his job or his interactions with people while he does his job.

Pence doesn't hire women for positions if he might have to have a private dinner in a public restaurant with her. THAT affects his job.

Here are the ways that Mike Pence has used his posiition to promote his religious views in government:

A part of me wants Republicans to ban abortion. I want women to see I wasn't crying wolf.

Most Republicans just want Roe overturned and the issue sent back to the States. And in places like Alabama, plenty of women want to see it at least restricted if not outright banned.
I just wish women 18-39 knew this and voted based on this. Tell them this election is about overturning roe v wade.

It's the democrats job to sell women on this. If they don't do a good job then Trump will replace Ruth Bader Gingsberg. It's that simple. Women either want the right to choose or they don't. But they should be told that is at stake.

Link? or, you're a liar
So anyone who said Obama wasn't born in America is a liar?

Where does it say he doesn't hire them? He just doesn't stay in a room alone with them.

He can do that, as long as he doesn't try to establish a religion.

Should a gay person be forced to leave behind their views on gay rights when they take office?

I don't blame Mike Pence for this. It's the same reason I don't stay alone in a room with someone else's child. All they have to do is accuse and you are done.
I worked with a man who's son spent 10 years in prison because he was accused by an 11 year old and couldn't prove he was innocent.
He even passed the lie detector.

A part of me wants Republicans to ban abortion. I want women to see I wasn't crying wolf.

Most Republicans just want Roe overturned and the issue sent back to the States. And in places like Alabama, plenty of women want to see it at least restricted if not outright banned.
I just wish women 18-39 knew this and voted based on this. Tell them this election is about overturning roe v wade.

It's the democrats job to sell women on this. If they don't do a good job then Trump will replace Ruth Bader Gingsberg. It's that simple. Women either want the right to choose or they don't. But they should be told that is at stake.

Most of the ones who would be terrified live in States that would never ban abortion anyway, or right now are even expanding the ability to get abortions to almost absurd levels.

The Dems sell Republicans as all wanting to ban abortions right now anyway.

It's only at stake in States where a majority of women probably are pro-life.

Federalism, it's a beautiful thing.

Link? or, you're a liar
So anyone who said Obama wasn't born in America is a liar?
I always though Obama was born in America, FYI.
I was just responding to a troll post.

Most of the ones who would be terrified live in States that would never ban abortion anyway, or right now are even expanding the ability to get abortions to almost absurd levels.

What would be "an absurd level"?

Women who are anti-choice are already exercising their right to choice. If they get pregnant, nobody in government is forcing them to have an abortion. That they want to deny other women the same choice is disgusting.

You want to see!!! How narcisscist of you to think your puny thoughts are capable to ending rights for 170 million women.

You sound quite mentally unbalanced yourself.

This fruitcake has been after women and LGBTs for years. Ever give a thought for them? We need to get normal people in office, not cretins like him.

More nonsense from one of the local crackpots. Ever give a thought to the fact that sane people see you as an unhinged loon? Got any proof of your idiotic charges? Of course not.

This fruitcake has been after women and LGBTs for years. Ever give a thought for them? We need to get normal people in office, not cretins like him.

More nonsense from one of the local crackpots. Ever give a thought to the fact that sane people see you as an unhinged loon? Got any proof of your idiotic charges? Of course not.

Lots of proof.

and on women:

Mike Pence’s Marriage and the Beliefs That Keep Women from Power

Lots of proof.

and on women:

Yet for all your whining, Pence still has more decency in his little finger than the entire left combined. Pence follows his beliefs and doesn't believe these mentally ill people deserve special attention? Oh the horror! Yet you want to force your sock beliefs on him. There's your TRUE intolerance.

Lots of proof.

and on women:

Yet for all your whining, Pence still has more decency in his little finger than the entire left combined. Pence follows his beliefs and doesn't believe these mentally ill people deserve special attention? Oh the horror! Yet you want to force your sock beliefs on him. There's your TRUE intolerance.

No I don’t want to force my beliefs on him. I don’t want HIM forcing his bigotry, lies and disrespect onto the rest of it by passing laws to allow others to abuse gays and women with impunity.

Lots of proof.

and on women:

No I don’t want to force my beliefs on him. I don’t want HIM forcing his bigotry, lies and disrespect onto the rest of it by passing laws to allow others to abuse gays and women with impunity.
Seems to be a reasonable concept. Outside of usmb

So cool. Unhinged loons see me as an unhinged loon.This tells me that I am being effective.

Why has this lunatic tried to hurt millions of people? Why has he tried to shove his "beliefs" down everybody's throats? Why does he think that he is smarter, wiser than everyone else when he clearly is not. There is nothing "decent" about him. He has no respect for others, and, therefore is not entitled to any.

What would be "an absurd level"?

Women who are anti-choice are already exercising their right to choice. If they get pregnant, nobody in government is forcing them to have an abortion. That they want to deny other women the same choice is disgusting.
And half of them get abortions.

Think about that. Half of the women picketing abortion clinics have had abortions. It’s why they feel so guilty. Sorry they shouldn’t have gone through with it.

Most women carry the guilt the rest of their lives. Still they’d do it again if they were in the exact same situation. You can’t be anti abortion just because now you’re in a better place. Don’t forget the place you were in when you decided to get one

I’d say if women were honest 75% would be pro choice. Don’t ask a 50 year old who has money. Of course she would keep it.

Forum List

Back