Republicans failed to discredit the Steele Dossier

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Tech Firm in Steele Dossier May Have Been Used by Russian Spies

It's always been peculiar as to why Republicans always worked so hard to discredit the Steele Dossier. Now we know why. Because the technical parts of the Dossier have born fruit from the truth tree, exposing the nefarious behaviors surrounding Trump and his campaign. People, this is what Republicans and their voting stooge population didn't want the public to see. Each time we see more of the Dossier, the more we see that there is absolutely nothing fake about it.

Republicans have also done everything they could to discredit Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr, under the direction of Doug Collins. You know, another water boy for Trump. Collins has been dripping out bits and pieces of transcripts trying to make these three look bad by including only those parts that appear to make them look bad, when in fact, they actually look good, once you read all the transcripts. They will go to the ends of the earth to try and discredit this investigation into Russia, that it makes one want to vomit in disgust as to how far they will go to hide the truth. Too bad for these criminals and their complicit followers, it just isn't working. The truth just keeps eating your lunch you worthless traitors.

giphy.gif

It's always been peculiar as to why Republicans always worked so hard to discredit the Steele Dossier. Now we know why. Because the technical parts of the Dossier have born fruit from the truth tree, exposing the nefarious behaviors surrounding Trump and his campaign. People, this is what Republicans and their voting stooge population didn't want the public to see. Each time we see more of the Dossier, the more we see that there is absolutely nothing fake about it.

Republicans have also done everything they could to discredit Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr, under the direction of Doug Collins. You know, another water boy for Trump. Collins has been dripping out bits and pieces of transcripts trying to make these three look bad by including only those parts that appear to make them look bad, when in fact, they actually look good, once you read all the transcripts. They will go to the ends of the earth to try and discredit this investigation into Russia, that it makes one want to vomit in disgust as to how far they will go to hide the truth. Too bad for these criminals and their complicit followers, it just isn't working. The truth just keeps eating your lunch you worthless traitors.

LMAO!!!!!! Not even Christopher Steele would say under oath that this "dossier" paid for by Fusion GPS that was given funds by the Hildebeast DNC was legitimate and based on fact. I have to admit that the entire premise was based on enraging leftards that Trump would pay Russian prostitutes to urinate in a bed that Obamamonkey and his trans-gendered "wife" slept in......I mean, who stood to profit from such a ridiculous story? Trump and his admin never signed off on Uranium One and got suitcases full of money to "grease the skids" or put 145 million dollars into the slush fund of the Clintons that was cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation......but you "rock on" wid yo' bad self, homeboy........

Changing hearts and minds with one baiting, fact free post at a time, eh, BWK???????

BWK SEZ?????? "Listen to me you traitors! You Trumpers will feel my mighty wrath and will be smited by my mighty posts!!!!! Oh you haughty supporters of the Trumpster don't know who you are dealing with because my mighty posts are gonna change the world!!!!! BOW b 4 me and feel my mighty wrath!!!!"

Dude, you are the quintessential definition of the term "cyber dud"...........

LMAO!!!!!! Not even Christopher Steele would say under oath that this "dossier" paid for by Fusion GPS that was given funds by the Hildebeast DNC was legitimate and based on fact. I have to admit that the entire premise was based on enraging leftards that Trump would pay Russian prostitutes to urinate in a bed that Obamamonkey and his trans-gendered "wife" slept in......I mean, who stood to profit from such a ridiculous story? Trump and his admin never signed off on Uranium One and got suitcases full of money to "grease the skids" or put 145 million dollars into the slush fund of the Clintons that was cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation......but you "rock on" wid yo' bad self, homeboy........

Changing hearts and minds with one baiting, fact free post at a time, eh, BWK???????

Law enforcement already verified the technical parts to the Dossier. What the cowardly Uranium one off topic comments have to do with that, is anyone's guess? That's for the audience of the intellectually impaired cultists. Your whole paragraph told us absolutely nothing. What an idiot.

BWK SEZ?????? "Listen to me you traitors! You Trumpers will feel my mighty wrath and will be smited by my mighty posts!!!!! Oh you haughty supporters of the Trumpster don't know who you are dealing with because my mighty posts are gonna change the world!!!!! BOW b 4 me and feel my mighty wrath!!!!"

Dude, you are the quintessential definition of the term "cyber dud"...........
Law enforcement got you feeling blaw? Don't have anything in that idiot tool box of yours that discredits the parts of the Dossier that have been proven? Of course you don'
t. That sour grape response of yours tells us everything we need to know about these Trump losers, who aren't interested in the truth, and who support these thugs like Collins who try and edit transcripts to his liking and his base. But, the problem was, they got caught lying about the Dossier, Bruce Ohr, Lisa Page, and Peter Strzok along the way. You folks are so pitiful.

The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why
Forbes

Jan 13, 2017 · Mr Steele has been named as the man who compiled the intelligence dossier on US President-elect Donald Trump, alleging that
"2017?" :abgg2q.jpg: Dude, are you locked in a time warp? This is 2019. We have brand new evidence that corroborates the technical parts of the Dossier. You're living in the past dumb ass. That's all you got? Damn, what a failure.
ABNORMAL you are a liar...show link THAT IS NOT BIASED to prove it....waiting!!!...Fucking scumbag NEVER tells the truth!!!

And what the fuck is technical parts???

Forbes

Jan 13, 2017 · Mr Steele has been named as the man who compiled the intelligence dossier on US President-elect Donald Trump, alleging that
"2017?" :abgg2q.jpg: Dude, are you locked in a time warp? This is 2019. We have brand new evidence that corroborates the technical parts of the Dossier. You're living in the past dumb ass. That's all you got? Damn, what a failure.
ABNORMAL you are a liar...show link THAT IS NOT BIASED to prove it....waiting!!!...Fucking scumbag NEVER tells the truth!!!

https://www.lawfareblog.com/steele-dossier-retrospective

See if you can figure it out.

And one more thing, adhominem as a counter argument is for cowards and ignoramuses. You being a star performer for both.

Forbes

https://www.lawfareblog.com/steele-dossier-retrospective

See if you can figure it out.

And one more thing, adhominem as a counter argument is for cowards and ignoramuses. You being a star performer for both.
And your link neither can coorborate or deny anything in that report.....next!

Secret memo on FBI states British spy was desperate to stop Donald Trump getting elected
The Telegraph › uk

Feb 2, 2018 · The four-page document criticises the way the FBI and US Justice Department used Mr Steele's claims to approve a wiretap on a Trump

Law enforcement already verified the technical parts to the Dossier. What the cowardly Uranium one off topic comments have to do with that, is anyone's guess? That's for the audience of the intellectually impaired cultists. Your whole paragraph told us absolutely nothing. What an idiot.

Kindly go fuck yourself, troll. I didn't vote for Trump or anyone else in what is a banana republic. I abandoned the left versus right paradigm seven plus years a go. Was I happy that Trump won? Damn straight I was because I know what the Clinton crime family is all about. We had a "Hail Mary" pass from the 50 yard line with two seconds on the clock. If Trump was really selected by the white hats to return us to being a republic, we have a fighting chance. I remain cautiously optimistic while being somewhat jaded. You are simply a partisan, butthurt shill and probably a closet marxist to boot. Make absolutely NO mistake on this very salient point.....there is no fucking way that I would EVER align myself with the likes of you and the democrat communist party......not in this or any other lifetime. Are we clear on that point????

Wow. How much Kool-Ade do you have to drink to still believe the ridiculous dossier is real?

Asking for a friend.
Evidence from law enforcement. Next?

Uhmm the video is unavailable. So what does Law enforcement have now and what the fuck are they waiting for if they have something? If they had something we would hear about it.
Don't know where you come off calling people traitors, I gotta wonder how much your getting paid by the DNC to post,... but whatever it is, you deserve a pay cut.
If the Dossier was so real, why was the FISA court not clued in on the fact the Hillary campaign paid for it? and they were not told that it was opposition research. To get a FISA warrant you need to have 100% fucking transparancy.... not playing little girl games..who the fuck looks like the real traitors to you? The needle seems to be swinging towards the whiney party who didnt get elected. Going on a post election assault on Trump was the only way the Hillary campaign could escape the scrutiny they feared. Her investigation needs to be re-opened and the real traitors called out.

Is Donald Trump's orange complexion evidence of golden showers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back