Irish premier Leo Varadkar attacks VP Pence for his religion

Leo Varadkar says sexuality should not be an issue in front of Mike Pence | Daily Mail Online

Rude Irish premier Leo Varadkar tells VP Pence 'Don't judge people for their sexual orientation'. Thanks Leo, but everyone already gets it, Liberal bigots loath Christians. Pence was very gracious and polite.
My goodness...that sure seems like an inflammatory thread title.
i am shocked. i mean the OP is clearly here to debate reasonably.

He wouldn't say racist shit in front of Herschel Walker you dolt.
So, a-hole, Trump hangs out with black people even though he hates them? :113:

You guys denying Trump is a racist is funny shit. Ok, one isn't enough? Here's another.

Former Trump Organization VP: ‘Words Like The N-Word Were Used Frequently’
Barbara Res said “there were always black jokes going back and forth” during her years working for Donald Trump’s company “and he told them too.”
Okay. You found one more disgruntled former employee to say Trump was racist.
That's two (count 'em...two) people out of all the people Trump worked with over a multi decade career as a top business man. And what do you have to say about Trump leaving the Reform Party? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! Fuck off!
How ignorant. You think cause he takes a few pics with some high profile blacks that means he’s not racist?

No surprise. He grabbed 100 pussies and he’s not a sexist either

You guys are deplorable.

What do you do for a living?

Scratch a CRC and you get someone bigoted against pretty much anyone......even the Irish.
CRC? Is that the new derogatory term for normal people you have coined?

And by the way, disagreeing with one single person and his opinion is hardly bigotry against an entire race (the Irish).
But when one is a bigot himself, as you seem to be in spades, why make those small distinctions that really count for everything?

How ignorant. You think cause he takes a few pics with some high profile blacks that means he’s not racist?
Other blacks, like Kanye West or Candace Owens, don't seem to agree with you but what do they know? They are only high profile black folks themselves and not some faceless internet crank like you.

Oh, have you taken count?
Are there are any other slurs you wish to get on record? He's anti Papist? Hates Romanians?
He's president of the USA and the plot to remove him has failed bigly?

You guys are deplorable.

I irritate and contradict leftist dicks.

Other blacks, like Kanye West or Candace Owens, don't seem to agree with you but what do they know? They are only high profile black folks themselves and not some faceless internet crank like you.

Are there are any other slurs you wish to get on record? He's anti Papist? Hates Romanians?

You guys are deplorable.

With one or both hands?

Should I go on?
No. And then there was his earlier aborted presidential run in 2000 as a member of the Reform Party which he
left due to the presence of David Duke, Pat Buchanan and Lenora Fulani (a Klansman, a neo-Nazi and a Communist)
within the party. Donald Trump 2000 presidential campaign - Wikipedia

So one man, Jack O'Donnell, says Trump is a racist and he is believable (presumably because you want him to be)
but Herschel Walker is not (presumably because you don't want him to be).

You guys denying Trump is a racist is funny shit. ...

Not as funny as YOU denying to be one.

You guys are deplorable.

Kanye has been deemed an idiot. Insane. On meds. That’s who you quote?

He’s also rich. I don’t tell rich people they are stupid just ignorant and greedy

You guys are deplorable.

With one or both hands?
If he’s talking to a lefty he uses his left

Leo Varadkar says sexuality should not be an issue in front of Mike Pence | Daily Mail Online

Rude Irish premier Leo Varadkar tells VP Pence 'Don't judge people for their sexual orientation'. Thanks Leo, but everyone already gets it, Liberal bigots loath Christians. Pence was very gracious and polite.
But you and pence do judge people for their sexual orientation

And people like you judge him for his religious views, even though he doesn't let them impact his job or his interactions with people while he does his job.

Why is your "judging" better than his?

It doesn't???? Are you wilfully deaf and dumb?

Pence doesn't hire women for positions if he might have to have a private dinner in a public restaurant with her. THAT affects his job.

Here are the ways that Mike Pence has used his posiition to promote his religious views in government:

A Timeline of Mike Pence’s Discrimination Against the LGBT Community

And people like you judge him for his religious views, even though he doesn't let them impact his job or his interactions with people while he does his job.

Pence doesn't hire women for positions if he might have to have a private dinner in a public restaurant with her. THAT affects his job.

Here are the ways that Mike Pence has used his posiition to promote his religious views in government:

A part of me wants Republicans to ban abortion. I want women to see I wasn't crying wolf.

Where does it say he doesn't hire them? He just doesn't stay in a room alone with them.

He can do that, as long as he doesn't try to establish a religion.

Should a gay person be forced to leave behind their views on gay rights when they take office?

A part of me wants Republicans to ban abortion. I want women to see I wasn't crying wolf.

Most Republicans just want Roe overturned and the issue sent back to the States. And in places like Alabama, plenty of women want to see it at least restricted if not outright banned.

Since when is pigpence a Christian? He's just a sicko sexually-obsessed weirdo who screws his mother. Good for Varadkar.

Wow, accusing him of incest.

Reported.

Forum List

Back