Iraq Turns to Russia in War Against ISIS

'Iraq is turning toward Russia in its war against ISIS in lieu of Obama's limited successes'

Obama has had 'limited success' against ISIS because he is and has NOT been truly fighting ISIS. Obama ran guns to them from Benghazi. He allowed them to flow into Iraq to take over much of the country our military had just recently liberated at great cost WHILE Obama's Intel had been churning our false Intel / Lies about his 'success' against ISIS since 2012!

Obama is still trying to recover from and 'make right' his disastrous 'Red Line' blunder in Syria. Obama actually believed he could throw down a 'Red Line' threat to Assad (with no intention of backing it up) and that Assad would have no other option but to back down because NO ONE would dare to challenge / cross 'Obama'! When Assad did just that, Obama had no clue what to do...so he cowardly back pedaled and tried to blame everyone else, declaring it was not HIS 'Red Line' but the WHOLE WORLD'S 'Red Line'. Assad gassed his own people, our allies witnessed the cowardice and decline of the US, and our enemies were emboldened.

Instead of fighting ISIS Obama has trained more Syrian Rebels to try to fight Assad. Several of those have converted to ISIS, bringing all of the training, weapons, and supplies Obama gave them with them. Putin seized the opportunity to step in to declare HE would take the fight to ISIS, moved planes, weapons, and troops into Syria, secured Assad's regime, and immediately began bombing the crap out of the remaining rebels Obama was and is still supporting. He then made China and Iran his allies, against ISIS and the US, and Russia and Iran are using the 'fighting ISIS' story to not only fight ISIS but to spread throughout the Middle East....

..and Obama is still focusing on saving the rebels and continuing to try to unseat Assad...who is WELL protected now. The whole world can see this. Iraq is trying to save their nation...so they have decided to 'make a deal with the devil' instead of taking their chances with an idiot who has other priorities.

Indeed. His pin pricks of blind aerial bombing and drone attacks that take out one or two individuals have failed to slow the ISIS advances.
Stop making stuff up. You waste everyone's time with you lack of knowledge and misinformation. ISIS has been slowed, lost ground and having to be on defense instead of offense. If that comment is wrong, show the areas where ISIS has made meaningful gains recently.

Then why are the Iraqi's asking Russia for help?

Because they hate the US more since the US invaded, occupied and destroyed their country killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis??

Not exactly. It's because Obama's little pricks and missile fired from drones that only take out one or two people are totally ineffective and they are seeing ISIS overrun their country. They have turned to Putin for some real military action.

Why are you bitching? Because now Russians will die in the ME instead of Americans?

WTF is wrong is with you?

'Iraq is turning toward Russia in its war against ISIS in lieu of Obama's limited successes'

Obama has had 'limited success' against ISIS because he is and has NOT been truly fighting ISIS. Obama ran guns to them from Benghazi. He allowed them to flow into Iraq to take over much of the country our military had just recently liberated at great cost WHILE Obama's Intel had been churning our false Intel / Lies about his 'success' against ISIS since 2012!

Obama is still trying to recover from and 'make right' his disastrous 'Red Line' blunder in Syria. Obama actually believed he could throw down a 'Red Line' threat to Assad (with no intention of backing it up) and that Assad would have no other option but to back down because NO ONE would dare to challenge / cross 'Obama'! When Assad did just that, Obama had no clue what to do...so he cowardly back pedaled and tried to blame everyone else, declaring it was not HIS 'Red Line' but the WHOLE WORLD'S 'Red Line'. Assad gassed his own people, our allies witnessed the cowardice and decline of the US, and our enemies were emboldened.

Instead of fighting ISIS Obama has trained more Syrian Rebels to try to fight Assad. Several of those have converted to ISIS, bringing all of the training, weapons, and supplies Obama gave them with them. Putin seized the opportunity to step in to declare HE would take the fight to ISIS, moved planes, weapons, and troops into Syria, secured Assad's regime, and immediately began bombing the crap out of the remaining rebels Obama was and is still supporting. He then made China and Iran his allies, against ISIS and the US, and Russia and Iran are using the 'fighting ISIS' story to not only fight ISIS but to spread throughout the Middle East....

..and Obama is still focusing on saving the rebels and continuing to try to unseat Assad...who is WELL protected now. The whole world can see this. Iraq is trying to save their nation...so they have decided to 'make a deal with the devil' instead of taking their chances with an idiot who has other priorities.

Indeed. His pin pricks of blind aerial bombing and drone attacks that take out one or two individuals have failed to slow the ISIS advances.
Stop making stuff up. You waste everyone's time with you lack of knowledge and misinformation. ISIS has been slowed, lost ground and having to be on defense instead of offense. If that comment is wrong, show the areas where ISIS has made meaningful gains recently.
Palmyra.
You're welcome. Now go fuck yourself, you miserable ignoramus.

Palmyra? OMG they've overrun the Hill Cumorah Pageant!

(look it up, spaz)

So Russia is going to get their turn throwing 3 trillion dollars and several thousand lives down the toilet for the sake of the hapless hopeless Iraqis?

Good. Great. Awesome.

Nah, we did that for em. Now they get to swoop in and clean up. It'll be a relatively cheap endeavor for em. U.S. Taxpayers already paid for it. Iraq just granted Russia permission to use its airspace to hit ISIS targets in Syria. What a kick in the nuts for Americans.

So Russia is going to get their turn throwing 3 trillion dollars and several thousand lives down the toilet for the sake of the hapless hopeless Iraqis?

Good. Great. Awesome.

Nah, we did that for em. Now they get to swoop in and clean up. It'll be a relatively cheap endeavor for em. U.S. Taxpayers already paid for it. Iraq just granted Russia permission to use its airspace to hit ISIS targets in Syria. What a kick in the nuts for Americans.

I see you've sold out, too. They finally got to you.

Good. Great. Awesome.

Just stating reality. U.S. Taxpayers paid, and are still paying for Iraq. And now they get to watch Iraq siding with Russia on this. What was it all for over there?

Good. Great. Awesome.

Says the far left drone!

Obama's foreign policy disaster is just that a disaster, if you can not see or admit to it. It is worse than Carter's..

Obama has handed Russia and Iran the Middle East on a silver platter.

In a few years the bloodiest war ever seen will happen there, due to horrid far left policies..

Obama lied people died..

Good. Great. Awesome.

Just stating reality. U.S. Taxpayers paid, and are still paying for Iraq. And now they get to watch Iraq siding with Russia on this. What was it all for over there?

Whats with all the imperialist posts?

We've been sucked into Iraq for a decade and a 1/2 . It's costs of trillions of dollars , thousands of lives . You want to keep that shit going ?

Good. Great. Awesome.

Actually Iraq was not as costly as much try to make it out to be, especially the far left drones..

But then again to many here the history of Iraq began in 2003..

Iraq is turning toward Russia in its war against ISIS in lieu of Obama's limited successes:

Iraq leans toward Russia in war on Islamic State
Why not? Republicans created Isis when they invaded Iraq.

Don't you dare you little weasel.

Don't you dare.

R's didn't create ISIS. Obama did and not only did he create them he funded the shit they have. Obama facilitated the rise and the power of ISIS.

ISIS was in existence before Obama took over. If you know anything about the development of ISIS you wouldn't be talking the crap you are talking.

I do realise, however, that you desperately want it to be true that Obama somehow made ISIS, that he somehow made the conditions for ISIS.

You do realise that it took John McCain (he's a Republican) seven months to even consider doing anything in Syria. He didn't have the power to order troops in, but he was the Republican Foreign Policy mouthpiece and he demanded things happen in Libya, but demanded that US troops and aircraft NOT go into Syria.

I am so tired and so sick. I'm giving you a pass at the moment. But get ready.

Be prepared. :) oh and I am losing a white german shepherd buddy that will probably be put down tomorrow. He's been my friend for so long.

But I will be back. You've got a little time lee time here.
Sorry to hear about your buddy. It will be hard to drive him into the vet's office...'been down that road before. Painful.....the last ride is painful

Most of mine have died in my arms. As they should.

The pain is so horrid.

I was a Catahoula breeder. Blessedly good friends with my vet. Jim Dandy, Ruby Starr and Dusty Roads all were able to pass at home. Only my most beautiful and wonderous American Bad Ass had to be put on the table. But still in our arms.

But to now. I think Duke might make it. I think he got into anti freeze. And my neighbor who is awesome hit the dirt running last night. and listened to us that you have to detox the dog.

He is still alive. I hope and pray Duke sees tomorrow.

Good. Great. Awesome.

We've been sucked into Iraq for a decade and a 1/2 . It's costs of trillions of dollars , thousands of lives . You want to keep that shit going ?

It will keep going, just now Russia will lead the way and it will take at least 100 years to clean up the mess Obama made..

Good. Great. Awesome.

No, i don't. Just pointing out that Americans paid $Trillions and lost a lot of kids getting their puppet government in Iraq. Yet now they have to sit back and watch their puppet actually side with Russia on this. What a kick in the nuts, no?

Good. Great. Awesome.

It will keep going, just now Russia will lead the way and it will take at least 100 years to clean up the mess Obama made..

Don't count on it. Putin isn't that dumb. He's learned well from the awful U.S. blunders in the Middle East. I doubt he'll make the same mistakes.

Don't count on it. Putin isn't that dumb. He's learned well from the awful U.S. blunders in the Middle East. I doubt he'll make the same mistakes.

So in other words he will not care about civilians or care about the local communities or care about anything other than killing..

So in other words he will fight the war the way it should have been fought, it will not be a politically correct war. He will also torture and kill those that stand in his way..

This war will boost the Russian Economy as this will defeat all the sanctions put in place against him..

So in other words he will not care about civilians or care about the local communities or care about anything other than killing..

So in other words he will fight the war the way it should have been fought, it will not be a politically correct war. He will also torture and kill those that stand in his way..

This war will boost the Russian Economy as this will defeat all the sanctions put in place against him..

He's learned well. He's not Obama/Bush. He'll annihilate ISIS and restore stability to the region.

Good. Great. Awesome.

Actually Iraq was not as costly as much try to make it out to be, especially the far left drones..

We haven't finished paying for Iraq. We have another 50 years of healthcare costs relating to the wounded.

Good. Great. Awesome.

We haven't finished paying for Iraq. We have another 50 years of healthcare costs relating to the wounded.

Yup. And we unleashed unspeakable horror & chaos over there. Our constant meddling in the Middle East has brought the world hellish nightmares like ISIS.

If anybody still clings to the delusion that the US is still the superpower it once was... this news is the last nail in the coffin.

Somebody has to finish the job that the halfwit in the White house refuses to do.

And so yes, Russia is having a bigger role in Iraq now.
The half wit is Putin and you. Let him jump into the quagmire in the middle east. Haven't you been taking notes of what has happened to the US when we went in full force. Look what has happened to every western country that has inserted themselves into the middle east the past 120 years. They have all left with their tail between their legs losing lives and money.
We do not have to be the most powerful country in the world. We need to be the best country for our own citizens.

Hold it. Putin with Syria, Iraq and Iran as allies--That is a large chunk of the oil market right there. Putin GAINS by going in and propping up Assad.

If he can stabilize Iraq--who is the bad guy now?

Why not? Republicans created Isis when they invaded Iraq.

Don't you dare you little weasel.

Don't you dare.

R's didn't create ISIS. Obama did and not only did he create them he funded the shit they have. Obama facilitated the rise and the power of ISIS.

ISIS was in existence before Obama took over. If you know anything about the development of ISIS you wouldn't be talking the crap you are talking.

I do realise, however, that you desperately want it to be true that Obama somehow made ISIS, that he somehow made the conditions for ISIS.

You do realise that it took John McCain (he's a Republican) seven months to even consider doing anything in Syria. He didn't have the power to order troops in, but he was the Republican Foreign Policy mouthpiece and he demanded things happen in Libya, but demanded that US troops and aircraft NOT go into Syria.

I am so tired and so sick. I'm giving you a pass at the moment. But get ready.

Be prepared. :) oh and I am losing a white german shepherd buddy that will probably be put down tomorrow. He's been my friend for so long.

But I will be back. You've got a little time lee time here.
Sorry to hear about your buddy. It will be hard to drive him into the vet's office...'been down that road before. Painful.....the last ride is painful

Most of mine have died in my arms. As they should.

The pain is so horrid.

I was a Catahoula breeder. Blessedly good friends with my vet. Jim Dandy, Ruby Starr and Dusty Roads all were able to pass at home. Only my most beautiful and wonderous American Bad Ass had to be put on the table. But still in our arms.

But to now. I think Duke might make it. I think he got into anti freeze. And my neighbor who is awesome hit the dirt running last night. and listened to us that you have to detox the dog.

He is still alive. I hope and pray Duke sees tomorrow.
My best to you and your buddy, Duke..let me know, OK?

If anybody still clings to the delusion that the US is still the superpower it once was... this news is the last nail in the coffin.

Somebody has to finish the job that the halfwit in the White house refuses to do.

And so yes, Russia is having a bigger role in Iraq now.
The half wit is Putin and you. Let him jump into the quagmire in the middle east. Haven't you been taking notes of what has happened to the US when we went in full force. Look what has happened to every western country that has inserted themselves into the middle east the past 120 years. They have all left with their tail between their legs losing lives and money.
We do not have to be the most powerful country in the world. We need to be the best country for our own citizens.

Hold it. Putin with Syria, Iraq and Iran as allies--That is a large chunk of the oil market right there. Putin GAINS by going in and propping up Assad.

If he can stabilize Iraq--who is the bad guy now?

Yes, Russia and possibly China, are joining the Shiite coalition. Iraq now has very close ties with its Shiite brothers in Iran. Another bizarre result of the U.S. blunder in Iraq. Putin very well could stabilize both Iraq and Syria. In the end, Putin and Russia will likely make gains.

Good. Great. Awesome.

Once again the far left drones swings and misses by light years..

Forum List

Back