Iraq Turns to Russia in War Against ISIS

ISIS was in existence before Obama took over. If you know anything about the development of ISIS you wouldn't be talking the crap you are talking.

I do realise, however, that you desperately want it to be true that Obama somehow made ISIS, that he somehow made the conditions for ISIS.

You do realise that it took John McCain (he's a Republican) seven months to even consider doing anything in Syria. He didn't have the power to order troops in, but he was the Republican Foreign Policy mouthpiece and he demanded things happen in Libya, but demanded that US troops and aircraft NOT go into Syria.

What an insane post. How crazy are you? You couldn't put any troops on the ground in Syria. You had no justification to do so. I understand that in Syria Obama wanted to try to hand over another country to the MB's despite fucking up Egypt and Libya. Hell's bells I'm too tired tonight but I have NYT articles that back me up. The CIA was working hand in hand with Qatar, the Saudis and Turkey running weapons and cash via the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood to overthrow Assad.

We're not talking Alex Jones or Coast to Coast. NYT s for heavens sake.

McCain pppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. Asshole mother fucker has been Obama's bitch from the get go. Don't you remember when John and Lindsey like little bitches flew into Egypt to try to save Morsi and his maniac Muslim Brotherhood?

This isn't even covert. This is all out there. Read the news before you post.

I'm trying to figure out what you're talking about with troops on the ground in Syria. I'm sure you have a point, but I don't know what it is.

Alex Jones? Don't know an Alex Jones. Nor a "Coast to Coast".

As for your point on McCain, again, I don't get it. Maybe go sleep and come back to me when your brain is on power up.

You said this.

"You do realise that it took John McCain (he's a Republican) seven months to even consider doing anything in Syria. He didn't have the power to order troops in, but he was the Republican Foreign Policy mouthpiece and he demanded things happen in Libya, but demanded that US troops and aircraft NOT go into Syria."

I responded appropriately. The US nor NATO had any right to invade Syria.

And as far as Alex Jones or Coast to Coast I was just being a smart ass. Both have a mega conspiracy base. I was trying to point out that the documentation on Syria is right out there in the New York Times.

I agree they had not right to invade Syria, nor Iraq, nor Afghanistan. But.... when did that ever stop them?

Because I was a bloody idiot to think we could overturn centuries of tribal behavior I was a cheerleader for Afghanistan and Iraq. I was a fool and freely admit it. But at the time mid 90s I was gung ho on human rights in Afghanistan for women. It was an anti Taliban thing for me.

I still work with rights groups but over the years I have learned that trying to drag people into this century is not an easy task. Now there's an understatement. :)

Well other people knew better, and said so.

Human Rights don't get imposed, never will. They have to be adopted by the people. It's called ownership. In many of these countries the US going in puts back this development by decades and even centuries.

So Russia is going to get their turn throwing 3 trillion dollars and several thousand lives down the toilet for the sake of the hapless hopeless Iraqis?

Good. Great. Awesome.

Nah, we did that for em. Now they get to swoop in and clean up. It'll be a relatively cheap endeavor for em. U.S. Taxpayers already paid for it. Iraq just granted Russia permission to use its airspace to hit ISIS targets in Syria. What a kick in the nuts for Americans.

I see you've sold out, too. They finally got to you.

Just stating reality. U.S. Taxpayers paid, and are still paying for Iraq. And now they get to watch Iraq siding with Russia on this. What was it all for over there?

Whats with all the imperialist posts?

We've been sucked into Iraq for a decade and a 1/2 . It's costs of trillions of dollars , thousands of lives . You want to keep that shit going ?
And your alternative is? Oh yeah, we see what the alternative is. ISIS and a refugee crisis. No thanks.

I've been in contact with a true refugee not this bullshit that you are seeing in Europe. All these other people flooding Europe are not Syrian refugees.

She is just hoping for a place that she and her family can bunk in for a while. We are thinking we can pull this off. With hockey gear Hey its HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA

But one has to understand she is going to want to go home.

These people had lives before we all backed a fake arab spring. And we have wrecked their lives.

Iraq is turning toward Russia in its war against ISIS in lieu of Obama's limited successes:

Iraq leans toward Russia in war on Islamic State

Repeat this at least a zillion and one times and then you'll get it....The US, despite the chest thumping around the world, is no longer, thank God the answer to the worlds problems.....its time we allow others to handle things. We're too busy gunning down innocent people, including kids, too busy trying to keep the white man happy with the ngga in the white house and we've got a crop of GOP nuts that may end up running our country next year, in short.....WE GOT OUR ISSUES...NEXT?

Take your medication lunatic:cuckoo:

The GOP had a mad rush to the PX, they're all OUT!!!

Indeed. His pin pricks of blind aerial bombing and drone attacks that take out one or two individuals have failed to slow the ISIS advances.
Stop making stuff up. You waste everyone's time with you lack of knowledge and misinformation. ISIS has been slowed, lost ground and having to be on defense instead of offense. If that comment is wrong, show the areas where ISIS has made meaningful gains recently.

Then why are the Iraqi's asking Russia for help?

Because they hate the US more since the US invaded, occupied and destroyed their country killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis??

Not exactly. It's because Obama's little pricks and missile fired from drones that only take out one or two people are totally ineffective and they are seeing ISIS overrun their country. They have turned to Putin for some real military action.

Why are you bitching? Because now Russians will die in the ME instead of Americans?

WTF is wrong is with you?

No. It's because Iraq was pretty much secured when Obama pulled out and allowed ISIS to take over. I weep for those who lost their lives or were maimed helping to secure Iraq all to see Obama nullify their sacrifices.

I see our fearless leader has given an interview to 60 Minutes in which he claims success for his Syrian effort. I also see he intends to announce a new approach toward backing Syrian Rebels. He'd best stay out of Syria before he fools around and clashes with the coalition Putin has put together in Syria. What a narcissist.

So Russia is going to get their turn throwing 3 trillion dollars and several thousand lives down the toilet for the sake of the hapless hopeless Iraqis?

Good. Great. Awesome.

Nah, we did that for em. Now they get to swoop in and clean up. It'll be a relatively cheap endeavor for em. U.S. Taxpayers already paid for it. Iraq just granted Russia permission to use its airspace to hit ISIS targets in Syria. What a kick in the nuts for Americans.

Just stating reality. U.S. Taxpayers paid, and are still paying for Iraq. And now they get to watch Iraq siding with Russia on this. What was it all for over there?

We've been sucked into Iraq for a decade and a 1/2 . It's costs of trillions of dollars , thousands of lives . You want to keep that shit going ?
And your alternative is? Oh yeah, we see what the alternative is. ISIS and a refugee crisis. No thanks.

In the seaports of Hillary's Libya, ISIS is busy loading ship after ship with young men and dispersing those young men all over Europe as "refugees".

Stop making stuff up. You waste everyone's time with you lack of knowledge and misinformation. ISIS has been slowed, lost ground and having to be on defense instead of offense. If that comment is wrong, show the areas where ISIS has made meaningful gains recently.

Because they hate the US more since the US invaded, occupied and destroyed their country killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis??

Not exactly. It's because Obama's little pricks and missile fired from drones that only take out one or two people are totally ineffective and they are seeing ISIS overrun their country. They have turned to Putin for some real military action.

Why are you bitching? Because now Russians will die in the ME instead of Americans?

No. It's because Iraq was pretty much secured when Obama pulled out and allowed ISIS to take over. I weep for those who lost their lives or were maimed helping to secure Iraq all to see Obama nullify their sacrifices.

That never happened.

That you want MORE Americans dying, fighting for Iraqis who won't fight themselves, is about as ghoulish as anything I've ever seen on this board.

That never happened.

That you want MORE Americans dying, fighting for Iraqis who won't fight themselves, is about as ghoulish as anything I've ever seen on this board.

It certainly did. You know it was pretty secure until Obama pulled all the troops out. Why lie when you know you are wrong?

Good. Great. Awesome.

Actually, Russia and Iran are taking care of our ISIS mess. They're gonna be the ones to return stability to the Middle East. We've done an awful lotta damage over there.

I see our fearless leader has given an interview to 60 Minutes in which he claims success for his Syrian effort. I also see he intends to announce a new approach toward backing Syrian Rebels. He'd best stay out of Syria before he fools around and clashes with the coalition Putin has put together in Syria. What a narcissist.
Putin has not put a coalition together in Syria. Why do you insist on promoting that false propaganda for Putin. Iran has had troops in Syria since the beginning. Hezbollah has been there since the beginning. Russia has been supplying weapons and equipment from the beginning. Russia showed up with air strikes to try and prevent more losses to the Syrians that would bring rebels to the gates of Tartus, the Russian port. That is not forming a coalition.

You would think by now, all Americans could agree that it's their own Government's constant meddling in the Middle East that's created this bloody chaos. But i guess the American Government/Corporate Media propaganda really is all-powerful. It's convinced them otherwise.

Most Americans sit in high & mighty judgment of nations like Russia, while staying silent as their Government commits numerous War Crimes...

Doctors Without Borders: Kunduz strike an 'attack on the Geneva Conventions'

President Barack Obama has personally apologized. But he didn't go far enough, according to Doctors Without Borders, the aid group whose hospital in the Afghan city of Kunduz was hit by a deadly U.S. airstrike.

The charity group -- which is also known as Medecins Sans Frontieres, or MSF, and provides medical care in some of the world's most dangerous places -- is calling the strike an "attack on the Geneva Conventions" and urging an independent investigation by a never-before-used international commission...

More:
Doctors Without Borders wants airstrike inquiry - CNN.com

Last edited:

That never happened.

It certainly did. You know it was pretty secure until Obama pulled all the troops out. Why lie when you know you are wrong?

It was fine when we left . The Iraq leadership fucked it up.

By the way, they wanted us to leave . And they hit their wish!

We as in western powers allowed ISIS to "become" all to help the Saudis/Qatar/Turkey overthrow Assad.

This is so repugnant. So appalling. We are to blame for the rise of ISIS.

you are berating "us" for no reason-------Isis existed long before the USA
existed. There have been hundreds (at least) bloody isis movements in
the world over the past 1400 years. In fact, as soon was you heard
(or saw) the words "ARAB SPRING" ---if you had any grasp of history
related to islam, you would have understood that ISIS was on its way.
Isis is nothing more than the ISLAMIC STATE------as it is and was over the
past 1400 years. You remind me of Carter

That never happened.

It was fine when we left . The Iraq leadership fucked it up.

By the way, they wanted us to leave . And they hit their wish!

The Iraq Government is an American Puppet Government. So whatever it does, is on us. That being said, it does look like our Puppet isn't behaving very well. Iraq just opened its airspace for Russian attacks on ISIS in Syria. That's clearly very upsetting to our Government. So maybe our Puppet is going rogue? Who knows? I guess we'll see.

We had stabilized Iraq and Obama tried to take credit when he decided to remove our troops and declare the war won. We didn't have to remove most of our troops when we did. Bribery and threats would have kept them in Iraq, and a number of Iraqis wanted them to stay. We kept our troops in Germany and Japan after WW11 when they probably wanted us out. War is expensive, but much of the cost comes after the fighting. We needed a large occupying force for at least twenty years. The Iraqi culture was not amenable to western style democracy. It was too tribal with old scores to settle. The disintigration was so perdicable a number of us saw it coming.

Our puppet wants to survive. Right now, Russia looks like the "strong horse." Iraq's cozying up to Russia is a rational act under the circumstances.

We had stabilized Iraq and Obama tried to take credit when he decided to remove our troops and declare the war won. We didn't have to remove most of our troops when we did. Bribery and threats would have kept them in Iraq, and a number of Iraqis wanted them to stay. We kept our troops in Germany and Japan after WW11 when they probably wanted us out. War is expensive, but much of the cost comes after the fighting. We needed a large occupying force for at least twenty years. The Iraqi culture was not amenable to western style democracy. It was too tribal with old scores to settle. The disintigration was so perdicable a number of us saw it coming.

Nah, let's come home. We've spent enough blood & treasure over there. We've done nothing but create more bloody chaos. If Russia wants that mess, so be it. I wish em the best of luck. They're gonna need it.

That never happened.

I'm not wrong. The Iraqis won't defend themselves. You want Americans to die defending the Iraqis,

who won't defend themselves. You're an idiot.

Our puppet wants to survive. Right now, Russia looks like the "strong horse." Iraq's cozying up to Russia is a rational act under the circumstances.

Good point. Seems to be a Shiite coalition forming. Russia, China, Iran, Syria, and Iraq are joining forces.

Forum List

Back