Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad disqualified from presidential election

So the one that wins gets to shoot the other four?
are you funny ?

I am surprised you are so anti Obama , he was in charge of the Iran Nuclear Deal and you are pro Trump who is more than willing to rip it up??[/QUOTE
i like bush too. he gave iraq and afghanistan to us. trump will ... ... too

Bush never gave you anything. Trump is going to rip up the nuke deal and Israel is going to do a false flag attack and then we will hit your country. Mattis was just in SA and Israel, talking about Hezbollah and Iran.
IRAN isnt iraq or syria. usa cant attack to iran

Why not??

are you funny ?

I am surprised you are so anti Obama , he was in charge of the Iran Nuclear Deal and you are pro Trump who is more than willing to rip it up??[/QUOTE

Bush never gave you anything. Trump is going to rip up the nuke deal and Israel is going to do a false flag attack and then we will hit your country. Mattis was just in SA and Israel, talking about Hezbollah and Iran.

Why not??

silly penny-------the little bastard in the well in the city of QOM ----won't allow
it. Both Ahmadinejad and the Ayatoilets AGREE on that point

are you funny ?

Why not??
because we have good hostage in region . millions jew in israel
+ iran war= vietnam war
iran Geography isnt like small country like lraq and afghanistan
Why the US can’t attack Iran — it has no way of winning | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Why not??
+ iran war= vietnam war
Why the US can’t attack Iran — it has no way of winning | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Last I know we have nukes and you do not. Also Israel has nukes. You seem to put a lot of faith in Trump and Mattis. If not that we will starve you to death like we did to Iraq before attacking. Also those Jews you have in Iran will be the sacrifices needed to be made for the good of the whole. You had best really worry if they give the jews a warning and they start to leave for Israel.

Why not??
+ iran war= vietnam war

Last I know we have nukes and you do not. Also Israel has nukes. You seem to put a lot of faith in Trump and Mattis. If not that we will starve you to death like we did to Iraq before attacking. Also those Jews you have in Iran will be the sacrifices needed to be made for the good of the whole. You had best really worry if they give the jews a warning and they start to leave for Israel.

then why usa never attack to iran in last 40 years?

+usa never use nuclear weapon in iran. because they want iran people.
iran have most pro amercian people in the region . they dont want lose it

Why not??
+ iran war= vietnam war

Do you think Israel likes you. If you gave them southern Lebanon and dc'd aid to Hezbollah do you think Israel would like you? Does Israel like you and is just putting on an act?
How about Saudi Arabia who is one of our allies. Is Qatar your friend? We have a huge military base there.

Why not??
+ iran war= vietnam war

what for

Why not??
+ iran war= vietnam war

Do you think Israel likes you. If you gave them southern Lebanon and dc'd aid to Hezbollah do you think Israel would like you? Does Israel like you and is just putting on an act?
How about Saudi Arabia who is one of our allies. Is Qatar your friend? We have a huge military base there.

we have russia and china too

Why not??
+ iran war= vietnam war

what for
?????

Penny---you are confused-----dani does not refer to the few jews still in Iran
as the hostages----he is referring to ISRAEL with all the jews therein------it is to
hold all of Israel hostage that Hezbollah was INVENTED. (now---of course---
Hezbollah is engaged in international terrorism------albeit not active in continental
USA ------yet ) Iran does HOSTAGES whenever and wherever

Why not??
+ iran war= vietnam war

what for
The Geopolitics of Iran
The Geopolitics of Iran: Holding the Center of a Mountain Fortress

AP-iran-ahmadinejad-jef-170420_12x5_1600.jpg

MainAll NewsMiddle EastAhmadinejad disqualified from presidential election

Ahmadinejad disqualified from presidential election

Iran's Guardian Council disqualifies former president from running in next month's election.

An Iranian panel charged with vetting presidential candidates on Thursday disqualified former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad from running in next month's presidential election, The Associated Press reported, citing state television.

At the same time, the panel approved incumbent president Hassan Rouhani and five challengers, according to the report.

The decision by the Guardian Council means that Rouhani, who is considered “moderate” in Iran, will face off against a field that includes two prominent hard-liners: Ebrahim Raisi, who is considered close to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and Tehran Mayor Mohammad Bagher Qalibaf.
That's lucky for the world.

Ahmadinanutjob is a nut job.

as the hostages----he is referring to ISRAEL with all the jews therein------it is to
Hezbollah is engaged in international terrorism------albeit not active in continental
yes i agree.
iranian jew are iranian . they are our brothers and sisters.we are not seperate..

iran-synagogue-tehran-1439757192.jpg
56dab2b3675237b0ba79395c67ee9ae4_XL.jpg

In Iran when they call someone "moderate" that means moderately insane only.

Not totally insane.

yes i agree.
iranian jew are iranian . they are our brothers and sisters

iran-synagogue-tehran-1439757192.jpg
56dab2b3675237b0ba79395c67ee9ae4_XL.jpg
Jews have lived in Iran/Persia for 2500 years.

Iran's Guardian Council disqualifies former president from running in next month's election.

An Iranian panel charged with vetting presidential candidates on Thursday disqualified former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad from running in next month's presidential election, The Associated Press reported, citing state television.

At the same time, the panel approved incumbent president Hassan Rouhani and five challengers, according to the report.

The decision by the Guardian Council means that Rouhani, who is considered “moderate” in Iran, will face off against a field that includes two prominent hard-liners: Ebrahim Raisi, who is considered close to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and Tehran Mayor Mohammad Bagher Qalibaf.

There is a Congressional district in Georgia which needs a new Democrat for a run-off.

This guy would be perfect.

That's lucky for the world.

Ahmadinanutjob is a nut job.

true----which is why I VOTE AHMADINEJAD FOR PRESIDENT OF IRAN

Forum List

Back