dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
AP-iran-ahmadinejad-jef-170420_12x5_1600.jpg

MainAll NewsMiddle EastAhmadinejad disqualified from presidential election

Ahmadinejad disqualified from presidential election
Ahmadinejad disqualified from presidential election

Iran's Guardian Council disqualifies former president from running in next month's election.

An Iranian panel charged with vetting presidential candidates on Thursday disqualified former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad from running in next month's presidential election, The Associated Press reported, citing state television.

At the same time, the panel approved incumbent president Hassan Rouhani and five challengers, according to the report.

The decision by the Guardian Council means that Rouhani, who is considered “moderate” in Iran, will face off against a field that includes two prominent hard-liners: Ebrahim Raisi, who is considered close to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and Tehran Mayor Mohammad Bagher Qalibaf.

6 iran president candidate

1:hassan rouhani
president

11874911041781691843317403191516711862.jpg

Ebrahim Raisi

very conservative
He served in several positions in Iran's Judicial system, such as Attorney General from 2014 to 2016

raisi2.jpg

.khamenei like him

46455-965.jpg

3:
Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf
tehran mayor
he is conservative
476551_359.jpg

4: Mostafa Hashemitaba
former sport minister.he is reformist

59545_447.jpg

5:
Eshaq Jahangiri
rouhani vice president .moderate reformist. he is coming for help rouhani during debate
2348029.jpg

6:
Mostafa Mir-Salim
.he is populist hardliner

Did the Ayatoilets give a REASON for disqualifying schmuck Achmadinejad?

Did the Ayatoilets give a REASON for disqualifying schmuck Achmadinejad?
no

could you ask? tell them that a nice jewish lady in the USA wants to know
what they have against the little ferret shaped idiot

Iran's Supreme Leader Advises Ahmadinejad Not to Run for President ...
https://www.nytimes.com/.../iran-ayatollah-ali-khamenei-mahmoud-ahmadinejad.html

Iran election: Ahmadinejad registers despite Khamenei warning - BBC ...
www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39576057
Apr 12, 2017 - Ayatollah Khamenei had indicated he did not want Mr Ahmadinejad to stand ... Millions of people demanded a re-run, but the supreme leader ...

So the one that wins gets to shoot the other four?
are you funny ?

I am surprised you are so anti Obama , he was in charge of the Iran Nuclear Deal and you are pro Trump who is more than willing to rip it up??[/QUOTE
i like bush too. he gave iraq and afghanistan to us. trump will ... ... too

Bush never gave you anything. Trump is going to rip up the nuke deal and Israel is going to do a false flag attack and then we will hit your country. Mattis was just in SA and Israel, talking about Hezbollah and Iran.

are you funny ?

I am surprised you are so anti Obama , he was in charge of the Iran Nuclear Deal and you are pro Trump who is more than willing to rip it up??[/QUOTE

Bush never gave you anything. Trump is going to rip up the nuke deal and Israel is going to do a false flag attack and then we will hit your country. Mattis was just in SA and Israel, talking about Hezbollah and Iran.
IRAN isnt iraq or syria. usa cant attack to iran

are you funny ?

Meet NAVIA PENNY (navia is the feminine form of navi----which means
"prophet" Nabi is Arabic-----I do not know the feminine form.---maybe dani
knows. ) NAVIA PENNY does a special form of prophecy----called
"SELF FULFILLING"-------she predicts her next shit mouth lie

Forum List

Back