Iran’s head of counter-coronavirus task force tests positive for deadly disease

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon

From the piece:

"The head of Iran‘s counter-coronavirus taskforce has tested positive for coronavirus, a spokesperson for the country’s health ministry has said.

Iraj Harichi, the country’s deputy health minister, has been infected with the disease and placed under quarantine, the spokesperson added.

Mr Harichi appeared uncomfortable and could be seen sweating during a press conference on Monday.

After the announcement confirming Mr Harichi had the virus, the deputy health minister posted a video saying he had the disease and had quarantined himself at home.

He promised the authorities would defeat the virus, which is also known as Covid-19.

The death toll from the virus reached 17 in Iran, authorities announced on Tuesday - but a politician from the city of Qom has claimed as many as 50 people have died."

Fascinating. It's quite difficult, seemingly, to make heads or tails of how serious this outbreak has become, what with all the fear mongering in the global MSM and by the usual You Tube suspects. Are we on a worldwide descent into pandemic or is amped up talk of the virus an international money grab?

Good...hopefully the rest of Iran gets it and then the rest of the middle East gets it....Except Israel....and Saudi Arabia....and the UAE.....maybe Jordan.....

Fascinating. It's quite difficult, seemingly, to make heads or tails of how serious this outbreak has become, what with all the fear mongering in the global MSM and by the usual You Tube suspects. Are we on a worldwide descent into pandemic or is amped up talk of the virus an international money grab?

How would it be an international 'money grab' when the economy is slowing down because of it ? And who are these usual 'YouTube' suspects we need to be aware of ?

From the piece:

"The head of Iran‘s counter-coronavirus taskforce has tested positive for coronavirus, a spokesperson for the country’s health ministry has said.

Iraj Harichi, the country’s deputy health minister, has been infected with the disease and placed under quarantine, the spokesperson added.

Mr Harichi appeared uncomfortable and could be seen sweating during a press conference on Monday.

After the announcement confirming Mr Harichi had the virus, the deputy health minister posted a video saying he had the disease and had quarantined himself at home.

He promised the authorities would defeat the virus, which is also known as Covid-19.

The death toll from the virus reached 17 in Iran, authorities announced on Tuesday - but a politician from the city of Qom has claimed as many as 50 people have died."

These stupid fkrs here think this chit is a joke just go back and look at the a-holes who said what when this first broke LOL it's all in a conspiracy where you find most of them when we first broke this bs.

Last edited:
These stupid fkrs here think this chit is a joke just go back and look at the a holes who said what when this first broke LOL it's all in conspiracy where you find most of them when we first broke this bs.
You have to have a Bilderberg pass to get the vaccine.

They don't understand what " clean vaccines mean" or why they get them and we don't. The lazy never dig deep enough. We can give a pass to those who kind of just don't know where to start.

These stupid fkrs here think this chit is a joke just go back and look at the a holes who said what when this first broke LOL it's all in conspiracy where you find most of them when we first broke this bs.

They don't understand what " clean vaccines mean" or why they get them and we don't. The lazy never dig deep enough. We can give a pass to those who kind of just don't know where to start.

I saw on Tucker yesterday that a spokesman from the Department of Health Services said in an interview the virus was odd and missing certain markers of that type of virus, they can’t rule out the possibility it was engineered by the Chinese.

I saw on Tucker yesterday that a spokesman from the Department of Health Services said in an interview the virus was odd and missing certain markers of that type of virus, they can’t rule out the possibility it was engineered by the Chinese.

The guy is a doctor/scientist he;s lead the way on tons of info about this virus........ MSM picks up when it can't be hidden.

Mike Adams

upload_2020-2-25_9-36-2.jpeg

upload_2020-2-25_9-36-50.jpeg

Or a false flag made to look that way.
Didn't we just lose 30 CIA agents over there ? ( in China )

Well, well, well. This doesn't bode well for Hillary

Thank you Hillary! Secretary Clinton’s ‘emailgate’ revelations about Algerian state crimes

Killing C.I.A. Informants, China Crippled U.S. Spying Operations

Last edited:
When we see this bs here maybe the denial will stop lmfao doubtful. It will take ppl dropping in the streets. They hope that does happen so they can say " It's Trump's fault" lol.

upload_2020-2-25_9-46-1.jpeg

The smallpox vax in 3rd grade freaked me out and I haven't had one since.Won't even get flu shots ( and since I quit tobacco smoking, haven't been sick in almost 11 years )

btw if you smoke a pack a day for 30 years like I did at today's prices of $5 a pack you will spend about $2000 a year for 30 years , or $55,000. That's like buying a house and lighting it on fire.

The smallpox vax in 3rd grade freaked me out and I haven't had one since.Won't even get flu shots ( and since I quit tobacco smoking, haven't been sick in almost 11 years )

btw if you smoke a pack a day for 30 years like I did at today's prices of $5 a pack you will spend about $2000 a year for 30 years , or $55,000. That's like buying a house and lighting it on fire.

Out west smokes are 7.80 cents for known brands some are almost 8.00

We used to go down to Tennessee and buy cartons for $4 each. ( mid-70's)

We used to go down to Tennessee and buy cartons for $4 each. ( mid-70's)

Check this map out, by the way, lol JOHNS HOPKINS is providing this.

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

fc6c33060504acfa73763be8c4ec1894.jpg

The last seven years I smoked I was never sick. I’ve been sick at least once every year since I quit, with the worst episode happening the one year I got a flu shot. Go figure.
Maybe the Woody Allen movie ‘Sleeper’ was prophetic.

The last seven years I smoked I was never sick. I’ve been sick at least once every year since I quit, with the worst episode happening the one year I got a flu shot. Go figure.
Maybe the Woody Allen movie ‘Sleeper’ was prophetic.
I still smoke weed though. Maybe that's it. The secret cure for everything.

But it's really good so I don't ever smoke that much....no real access to edibles unless I go for a Medical marijuana prescription. But no tobacco and no alcohol anymore, although I may try making some homemade wine to sip now and then and give bottles as gifts .

I drink a shot of organic AC vinegar in water almost every day, and some vitamins and herbs. Turmeric oil capsule for any inflammation instead of ibuprofin or acetaminophen , fish oil, ginseng, garlic oil, ginger, coconut oil and sesame oil, plus I eat tons of fruits, veggies, salads, homemade (very healthy) bread, and I should freeze and sell my homemade pizzas....they're better than any restaurant ones . ( but if I'm in a hurry I'll get a thin crust $7.99 meat lovers at Pizza Hut now and then).

Forum List

Back