Iran’s head of counter-coronavirus task force tests positive for deadly disease

The last seven years I smoked I was never sick. I’ve been sick at least once every year since I quit, with the worst episode happening the one year I got a flu shot. Go figure.
Maybe the Woody Allen movie ‘Sleeper’ was prophetic.
I still smoke weed though. Maybe that's it. The secret cure for everything.

But it's really good so I don't ever smoke that much....no real access to edibles unless I go for a Medical marijuana prescription. But no tobacco and no alcohol anymore, although I may try making some homemade wine to sip now and then and give bottles as gifts .

I drink a shot of organic AC vinegar in water almost every day, and some vitamins and herbs. Turmeric oil capsule for any inflammation instead of ibuprofin or acetaminophen , fish oil, ginseng, garlic oil, ginger, coconut oil and sesame oil, plus I eat tons of fruits, veggies, salads, homemade (very healthy) bread, and I should freeze and sell my homemade pizzas....they're better than any restaurant ones . ( but if I'm in a hurry I'll get a thin crust $7.99 meat lovers at Pizza Hut now and then).
Pot smoke is as intense as a pack of cigarettes because of the depth and volume of smoke and holding it in for longer period.

These stupid fkrs here think this chit is a joke just go back and look at the a holes who said what when this first broke LOL it's all in cspiracy where you find most of them when we first broke this bs.
You have to have a Bilderberg pass to get the vaccine.
If they had the vaccine, wouldnt they be selling it? There is a lot of money to be made from that.

Pot smoke is as intense as a pack of cigarettes because of the depth and volume of smoke and holding it in for longer period.
Too much of anything can be harmful.

A large-scale national study suggests low to moderate use of marijuana is less harmful to users’ lungs than exposure to tobacco, even though the two substances contain many of the same components.

Marijuana Shown to Be Less Damaging to Lungs Than Tobacco
That’s Big pot speaking. They’re the new big tobacco.

Forum List

Back