Iran’s Greatest Asset

Inspections....six month late….six months after Netanyahu revealed its existence at the UN….the IAEA moves to inspect.

8. “Inspectors from the UN’s nuclear agency have visited a facility in Tehran that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said was an undeclared site used by Iran to house nuclear material, according to a Reuters report on Thursday.

Speaking at the United Nations in September, Netanyahu called on the International Atomic Energy Agency to inspect the “secret atomic warehouse” in the Iranian capital, which he said may be storing some 300 tons of nuclear-related equipment and material.

…months after Israel’s disclosure that it had spirited away what it said was a “half-ton” of Iranian nuclear documents from Tehran, with Netanyahu saying both the archive and the warehouse were proof that Iran continues to seek atomic weapons despite the 2015 international agreement to limit its nuclear program.

Reuters quotes diplomats revealing IAEA inspected facility in Tehran multiple times in March; results of samples taken from site will be ready in June.” UN agency said to visit warehouse where PM says Iran stored nuclear material
everyone outside your bubble of garbage propaganda knows it's a great deal that keeps Iran from having nuclear missiles. Duh

Is Trump still sharing nuclear secrets with the terrorist state of Saudi Arabia?

Let's pretend that you have an IQ....

You must recognize that, as always, my post are linked, sourced, and documented.

You have a palpable fear of recognizing that.

That's why you attempted to respond.

Now see if you can explain why you cannot find any mistakes in my posts.

And.....if they are as true as they appear, and they are, what must be the case about what you have been trained to believe.

Wait 'til the nest post.....and fear it.

Bad assumption with old flaggy here, his IQ is lower than a gnat. But, your position is absolutely correct. Were it not for obummer showering the mullahs with cash, there is good evidence that they would have been deposed by now, by their own people. obummer, that prick, threw the mad mullahs a huge lifeline that they have since used to enrich themselves, stabilize their country to a bit, and spread terror throughout the world.

When the real histories of what that fucker did are finally written, he will no doubt be placed on the same level as Heydrich and other monsters of so called humanity.

Then Hussein did the very opposite.
Provide a photo of an Iranian nuclear weapon. Take your time.

They WILL develop nukes. There's no question about it. It's the only way to deter American invasion on behalf of Israel.
Well okay if you say so LOL. Way to keep the Iranian hard liners in power, Trumpettes.

Um...I thought you guys were opposed to regime change?

Inspections....six month late….six months after Netanyahu revealed its existence at the UN….the IAEA moves to inspect.

8. “Inspectors from the UN’s nuclear agency have visited a facility in Tehran that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said was an undeclared site used by Iran to house nuclear material, according to a Reuters report on Thursday.

Speaking at the United Nations in September, Netanyahu called on the International Atomic Energy Agency to inspect the “secret atomic warehouse” in the Iranian capital, which he said may be storing some 300 tons of nuclear-related equipment and material.

…months after Israel’s disclosure that it had spirited away what it said was a “half-ton” of Iranian nuclear documents from Tehran, with Netanyahu saying both the archive and the warehouse were proof that Iran continues to seek atomic weapons despite the 2015 international agreement to limit its nuclear program.

Reuters quotes diplomats revealing IAEA inspected facility in Tehran multiple times in March; results of samples taken from site will be ready in June.” UN agency said to visit warehouse where PM says Iran stored nuclear material
everyone outside your bubble of garbage propaganda knows it's a great deal that keeps Iran from having nuclear missiles. Duh

There is truly something wrong with simpletons like you.

When facts are revealed, all you are capable of is sputtering 'is not, isssssss nooootttttttt!!!'

Everything I post is 100% accurate, correct and true.

Get lost, you dope.

Is Trump still sharing nuclear secrets with the terrorist state of Saudi Arabia?

You must recognize that, as always, my post are linked, sourced, and documented.

And.....if they are as true as they appear, and they are, what must be the case about what you have been trained to believe.

Wait 'til the nest post.....and fear it.

Bad assumption with old flaggy here, his IQ is lower than a gnat. But, your position is absolutely correct. Were it not for obummer showering the mullahs with cash, there is good evidence that they would have been deposed by now, by their own people. obummer, that prick, threw the mad mullahs a huge lifeline that they have since used to enrich themselves, stabilize their country to a bit, and spread terror throughout the world.

When the real histories of what that fucker did are finally written, he will no doubt be placed on the same level as Heydrich and other monsters of so called humanity.

Well, westy, Obama does have a sort of obligation to his co-religionists.......

9. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Contrary to what has been the policy of the civilized world for half a century, the back-stabbing crypto-Muslim, Hussein Obama, offers nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages of Iran.

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia

Making Obama, a….
"war criminal.... a person who transgresses moral or civil law"
war criminal

And none of the mindless drones can find a way to explain or support this…..but continue to praise the war criminal.

10. "Obama's Unforgivable Betrayal

The president's nuclear accommodation of radical Islamist theocrats threatens Israel's survival.
[Obama] is no longer trying to stop Iran from going nuclear. “Never” has been slimmed down to 13 years – at best!"
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ar-deal-is-an-unforgivable-betrayal-of-israel

11. Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal Allows the Regime to Develop a Weapon ...
"Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon"
Read more at:
Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon

12. "...Obama had previously stated that “the deal we’ll accept” with Iran “is that they end their nuclear program” and abide by the U.N. resolutions that have been in place. Yet more enrichment will continue with 5,000 centrifuges per decade and all restraints will end in 15 years.

.... none of Iran’s nuclear facilities, including the Fordow center will be closed, as The Washington Post noted. Not one of the country’s 19,000 centrifuges will be dismantled. Tehran’s existing pile of enriched uranium will be “reduced” but not necessarily shipped out of the country. In effect, then, Iran’s nuclear infrastructure will remain intact ....."
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ar-deal-is-an-unforgivable-betrayal-of-israel

They WILL develop nukes. There's no question about it. It's the only way to deter American invasion on behalf of Israel.
Well okay if you say so LOL. Way to keep the Iranian hard liners in power, Trumpettes.

You are brainwashed and baffled by BS... Fox and the demagogues are a disgrace.

Simple question. Are you for or against regime change in Iran? Your earlier post seemed to imply you were for a US-backed coup.

I quoted the Democrat house organ, the NYTimes, you fool.

I am, as usual, 100% correct, always, and the best you can do is 'is not, issssss nottttttttttt!!!!'

Words cannot limn the degree of how wrong you are.

10. "Obama's Unforgivable Betrayal

The president's nuclear accommodation of radical Islamist theocrats threatens Israel's survival.
[Obama] is no longer trying to stop Iran from going nuclear. “Never” has been slimmed down to 13 years – at best!"

11. Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal Allows the Regime to Develop a Weapon ...
"Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon"
Read more at:
Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon

12. "...Obama had previously stated that “the deal we’ll accept” with Iran “is that they end their nuclear program” and abide by the U.N. resolutions that have been in place. Yet more enrichment will continue with 5,000 centrifuges per decade and all restraints will end in 15 years.

.... none of Iran’s nuclear facilities, including the Fordow center will be closed, as The Washington Post noted. Not one of the country’s 19,000 centrifuges will be dismantled. Tehran’s existing pile of enriched uranium will be “reduced” but not necessarily shipped out of the country. In effect, then, Iran’s nuclear infrastructure will remain intact ....."
And then we have another treaty for the next 15 years idiot. LOL poor America

Last edited:

Wait 'til the nest post.....and fear.
Your post is wildly biased and completely unrepresentative of what the Obama administration was trying to do and what has come from it. Might as well just post a link to a Pam Gellar article or that brain damaged Loomer woman.
Her post was spot on. Anyone with even a passing interest in American foreign policy knows Obama bent over backwards to re-energize and empower Iran. That fact alone makes Obama the most damaging President in modern history.

Your post is wildly biased and completely unrepresentative of what the Obama administration was trying to do and what has come from it. Might as well just post a link to a Pam Gellar article or that brain damaged Loomer woman.
Her post was spot on. Anyone with even a passing interest in American foreign policy knows Obama bent over backwards to re-energize and empower Iran. That fact alone makes Obama the most damaging President in modern history.
Yeah Iwan is soo scawy :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Snowflake

Simple question. Are you for or against regime change in Iran? Your earlier post seemed to imply you were for a US-backed coup.
I doubt it. I am for Iran electing moderates which will not happen until we stop confronting them like idiots. They are the youngest most educated country anywhere near there.

Last edited:

I doubt it. I am four Iran electing moderates which will not happen until we stop confronting them like idiots. They are the youngest most educated country anywhere near there.
And we should stop messing with Venezuela t Sanctions are what have killed their economy as much as anything. They can't refine there oil anywhere now. For example

Snowflake

With no help from anyone else, you just proved a total lack of understanding of geopolitics.

Bet you lose arguments to garden tools.

I doubt it. I am for Iran electing moderates which will not happen until we stop confronting them like idiots. They are the youngest most educated country anywhere near there.

" I am four Iran......"

OMG!!!!

Snowflake
There is the Liberal mentality. Borders not a problem cuz I don't see it. Iran's not a problem cuz it doesn't affect me. China's not a problem cuz uhm I don't know what they do anyway.

Forum List

Back