Iran’s Greatest Asset

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
As the saying goes, ‘There’s none so blind as one who will not see.’ Proving it, there are those who pretend not to know the identity of the thread title. They are known as Democrats/Leftists.

1.Running for President, this was Obama’s tune: October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

More from the most prodigious liar ever to defile the White House:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

2.Reality is defined by actions, not words, and these are Hussein Obama’s actions: Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world…sent pallets of cash to the maniacs.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism.
He 'invested' in Iran by agreeing to allow Hezbollah to see $1 billion of cocaine in the United States,and prevented law enforcement from stopping them.

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

3. Obama guaranteed Iran as a nuclear power, with no reason to do so, other than is love of Islamofascism.
NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.
In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."
But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

And that was written three years ago.

Intelligence agencies refer to their spies in the other camp as “assets.”

Now do you recognize who Iran’s greatest asset is?

Last edited:
There is nobody verifying the Iran Deal!!!

4.The toothless Iran Deal was meant to allowed the terrorist state to become a nuclear power.

Why????

What possible benefit did it accrue to any except Islamofascists?????

And the pretense is that the Atomic Energy Commission would keep tabs, and prevent Iran from hiding nuclear facilities. This week we have proof that that claim was a sham: there is no intention of ‘catching’ Iran cheating.

Contrary to the flaccid argument that Iran is in compliance with the agreement….and no matter who says it…..there is no way to know. The 7th century savages have a built-in dodge: Iran has 14 day to say whether to allow inspections asked for, and actually has the ability to delay any inspections up to 24 days.
There is no way of ascertaining whether or not Iran is adhering to the terms

"The deal's provisions for inspections of military facilities, or "undeclared sites," involve a complex process with plenty of opportunities for Iran to stall. Tehran can propose alternatives to on-site inspections, or reject the request, which would trigger a 24-day process for the Joint Commission countries to override the rejection.

That could drag on for months. And under ambiguities built into the deal, it's unclear whether Iran must allow IAEA inspectors into military sites, or whether the Iranians can take their own environmental samples and send them to the IAEA for testing, as was allowed under a 2015 side agreement that let Iran use its own experts to inspect the Parchin military site."
U.S. seeks to test Iran deal with more inspections

We got proof of the above this week.

Is Trump still sharing nuclear secrets with the terrorist state of Saudi Arabia?

Let's pretend that you have an IQ....

You must recognize that, as always, my post are linked, sourced, and documented.

You have a palpable fear of recognizing that.

That's why you attempted to respond.

Now see if you can explain why you cannot find any mistakes in my posts.

And.....if they are as true as they appear, and they are, what must be the case about what you have been trained to believe.

Wait 'til the nest post.....and fear it.

Is Trump still sharing nuclear secrets with the terrorist state of Saudi Arabia?

You must recognize that, as always, my post are linked, sourced, and documented.

And.....if they are as true as they appear, and they are, what must be the case about what you have been trained to believe.

Wait 'til the nest post.....and fear.
Your post is wildly biased and completely unrepresentative of what the Obama administration was trying to do and what has come from it. Might as well just post a link to a Pam Gellar article or that brain damaged Loomer woman.

Your post is wildly biased and completely unrepresentative of what the Obama administration was trying to do and what has come from it. Might as well just post a link to a Pam Gellar article or that brain damaged Loomer woman.

Remember....we're pretending that you have an intellect.

Consider the possibilities.

Since we both know you can't find a single thing to dispute in my thesis, Obama is essentially an agent of Iran, out to gain nuclear weapons for the barbarians......

...how does this enter into the calculation if one does have some intelligence?

Try again: find any errors.

He said this:

1.Running for President, this was Obama’s tune: October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

Then Hussein did the very opposite.

See if you can explain it to your own satisfaction.

Since we both know you can't find a single thing to dispute in my thesis, Obama is essentially an agent of Iran, out to gain nuclear weapons for the barbarians......

Doesn't matter what I do. What matters is that not even the most radical right wing administration in history will do anything about your nonsense. Because nonsense is all it is.

Doesn't matter what I do. What matters is that not even the most radical right wing administration in history will do anything about your nonsense. Because nonsense is all it is.

See if you can get over being a coward.

Try.

5. European nations, never known for integrity, want only the economic benefits that dealing with Iran brings them. That’s why they resist Trump’s attempts to stifle the nuclear programs of the rogue state.

The IAEA is a pretend-watchdog that has no intentions to watch Iran’s nuclear program, or ‘discover’ how it lies and breaks the treaty….exactly what Obama and Kerry planned.

6. Six months ago Israel, at the UN, Israel identified a secret nuclear facility that Iran was using to advance its program, contrary to the fake deal….six months ago.

This week:

“UN agency said to visit warehouse where PM [Netanyahu] says Iran stored nuclear material”
UN agency said to visit warehouse where PM says Iran stored nuclear material

Six months later.....guess why.

------------------------------- I think that the Saudis are Americas Ally , same as Israel . If I am correct then I think that the Trump can share with them if he like BFlag .

063_1041857700-1024x640.jpg

7. "Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu holds up a placard showing a suspected Iranian atomic site while delivering a speech at the United Nations during the United Nations General Assembly on September 27, 2018 in New York City."
IAEA inspected Iranian ‘nuclear warehouse’ revealed by Netanyahu — report

Revealed in September…..the IAEA got around to inspecting the facility in March, for a report due in June.

Seriously.

Clearly the powers that be.....headed by Hussein Obama......never had any intention of revealing Iran's nuclear program.

Linked sourced and documented by total garbage propaganda sites, brainwashed functional moron.... LOL

Linked sourced and documented by total garbage propaganda sites, brainwashed functional moron.... LOL

Yet....you couldn't find a way to dispute any of it.

2.Reality is defined by actions, not words, and these are Hussein Obama’s actions: Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world…sent pallets of cash to the maniacs.

Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism.
He 'invested' in Iran by agreeing to allow Hezbollah to see $1 billion of cocaine in the United States,and prevented law enforcement from stopping them.

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

3. Obama guaranteed Iran as a nuclear power, with no reason to do so, other than is love of Islamofascism.

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.
In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."
But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."

well Trump is the greatest ally of Iran's hardline fundamentalist
revolutionary guard assholes, and responsible diplomats in the United States and our allies are the best allies of Iran's moderates.

well Trump is the greatest ally of Iran's hardline fundamental list revolutionary guard assholes, and responsible diplomats in the United States and our allies are the best allies of Iran's moderates.

Can you dispute anything herein, you mindless dunce????

well Trump is the greatest ally of Iran's hardline fundamentalist
revolutionary guard assholes, and responsible diplomats in the United States and our allies are the best allies of Iran's moderates.

"....Iran's moderates."

There are no such things, you moron.

Ben Rhodes made it up for fools like you.

Here, from the NYTimes:

"Rhodes’s innovative campaign to sell the Iran deal is likely to be a model for how future administrations explain foreign policy to Congress and the public. The way in which most Americans have heard the story of the Iran deal presented — that the Obama administration began seriously engaging with Iranian officials in 2013 in order to take advantage of a new political reality in Iran, which came about because of elections that brought moderates to power in that country — was largely manufactured for the purpose for selling the deal. Even where the particulars of that story are true, the implications that readers and viewers are encouraged to take away from those particulars are often misleading or false."

....Rhodes’s war room did its work on Capitol Hill and with reporters. In the spring of last year, legions of arms-control experts began popping up at think tanks and on social media, and then became key sources for hundreds of often-clueless reporters. “We created an echo chamber,” he admitted, when I asked him to explain the onslaught of freshly minted experts cheerleading for the deal. “They were saying things that validated what we had given them to say.”
The Aspiring Novelist Who Became Obama’s Foreign-Policy Guru

The liars put it out for imbeciles like you.

Inspections....six month late….six months after Netanyahu revealed its existence at the UN….the IAEA moves to inspect.

8. “Inspectors from the UN’s nuclear agency have visited a facility in Tehran that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said was an undeclared site used by Iran to house nuclear material, according to a Reuters report on Thursday.

Speaking at the United Nations in September, Netanyahu called on the International Atomic Energy Agency to inspect the “secret atomic warehouse” in the Iranian capital, which he said may be storing some 300 tons of nuclear-related equipment and material.

…months after Israel’s disclosure that it had spirited away what it said was a “half-ton” of Iranian nuclear documents from Tehran, with Netanyahu saying both the archive and the warehouse were proof that Iran continues to seek atomic weapons despite the 2015 international agreement to limit its nuclear program.

Reuters quotes diplomats revealing IAEA inspected facility in Tehran multiple times in March; results of samples taken from site will be ready in June.” UN agency said to visit warehouse where PM says Iran stored nuclear material

Forum List

Back