Iranians Shrug Off Obama - America Soon To Follow?

An editorial from the Huntington Post, who cited TWO neocons. I'm convinced now.:cuckoo:

You asked who did that. I gave you an answer. You should be convinced unless you are even more of a dishonest shithead than I previously thought.

And do tell what it being from the huffington post has to do with anything?

Hey, unless it comes from Fox, Drudge, Limbaugh & Co., or one of their own right-wing blog sites, it must be a lie. Notice how gleefully the OP was citing the <gasp> New York Times!! And they try to tell us it's not about Obama when they can't WAIT to post information justifying that Obama made no difference in the Iran election.

I don't watch Fox and don't listen to Limbaugh. But this tool expects me to take something from huffington Post about republicans seriously.

Oh, I'm sure its not a ton. But it is sad that well known right-wingers are supporting enemies of the US. Shows how sad you pathetic fucks have fallen.

Its obvious that, sadly, you have Obama derangement syndrome. Might want to go visit a doctor there, skippy.

Maybe I and everyone else that doesn't bow down to him should be sent away for "political education". I am sure you would like that, wouldn't you Adolf?

You are entitled to your opinions, just not absurd ones which only prove that you DO need an education. You might try expanding your reading material.

and according to you, it should include what? The Audacity of Hope? hell why not the Communist Manifesto?

What is clear is that his trip to the Middle East, his silly invitation for Iranians to celebrate the 4th of July with him - was timed during the lead up to these elections.

The Obama administration likely thought the elections were almost certain to go a different way, and thus, attempted to position the teleprompter in such a was as to make it appear he helped usher in a new era in Iran.

What has actually happened is, Obama gave a series of speeches that few paid attention to (his speeches all sound alike these days, and thus, bore the hell out of people) and the Iranians threw their support behind the more, not less, extreme anti-American candidate.

Obama failed - BIG TIME.

So its your position that the Iranian election was free and fair?

Two possibilities; one is that it was fair and that while Mousavi enjoyed close to equal support in the urban areas, that support did not carry over to the smaller towns and villages and rural areas. Obviously, the second option is that there was massive fraud in favor of Ahmadinejad so that a runoff election could be avoided. Putting odds on it, I'd take the side of massive fraud. So the question must be asked, do the Iranians even care what Obama or this administration thinks? Answer; highly unlikely.

There is a huge difference between being liked and being respected. Bush was disliked throughout most of the world, but our adversaries respected him behind closed doors, if for no other reason than that they couldn't predict how he might react to certain situations. Obama on the other hand is liked the world over, but he is not respected behind closed doors, especially in countries that are at odds with us. This is becoming ever more apparent and isn't likely to change. His words are not at all a threat and therefore those countries that are at odds with us will do as they please.

That is a very accurate summary of Obama's standing in the international world.

He has a certain celebrity status - but a minimal leadership status.

And it appears a similar situation is occuring within the U.S. Congress regarding Obama...

By your bump, I see you're unfazed and rooting for another four years of Achmedinijad. Good for you. At least we know where you're coming from. The Iranian election, however, may well spark another revolution, because like most countries who recognize that they can no longer survive in a closed society, moderates are demanding CHANGE. Even the Ayatollah's in Iran (who have the real power) are aware of this.

Obama&#8217;s speech: A boost to moderates in Iran&#8217;s election? | csmonitor.com
Obama criticized Holocaust deniers. But Ayatollah Khamenei praised US effort at a "new image."

no one was rooting for another four years of A-jad, you dumb fuck. We were saying that your Messiah had no pull over him winning or losing.

Actually a number of right-wingers were rooting for Ahmadinejad, sadly enough.

How the fuck would you know you know, dumb ass??? Tell me how do you know??? Bet you can't put any names out there, and your just spewing you far left wingnut opinion. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
no one was rooting for another four years of A-jad, you dumb fuck. We were saying that your Messiah had no pull over him winning or losing.

How the fuck would you know you know, dumb ass??? Tell me how do you know??? Bet you can't put any names out there, and your just spewing you far right wingnut opinion. :cuckoo:

he posted two, quoted from the Huffington post.

You asked who did that. I gave you an answer. You should be convinced unless you are even more of a dishonest shithead than I previously thought.

Hey, unless it comes from Fox, Drudge, Limbaugh & Co., or one of their own right-wing blog sites, it must be a lie. Notice how gleefully the OP was citing the <gasp> New York Times!! And they try to tell us it's not about Obama when they can't WAIT to post information justifying that Obama made no difference in the Iran election.

I don't watch Fox and don't listen to Limbaugh. But this tool expects me to take something from huffington Post about republicans seriously.

BUT, you will take seriously the lead article which identifies NO author or provides a link to a NYT article?

How the fuck would you know you know, dumb ass??? Tell me how do you know??? Bet you can't put any names out there, and your just spewing you far right wingnut opinion. :cuckoo:

he posted two, quoted from the Huffington post.
Oh...I see, the Huffington Post. :lol::lol: They probably paid a couple of derelicts to pose as republicans and stated that nonsense. Nickie would buy into it.

BUT, you will take seriously the lead article which identifies NO author or provides a link to a NYT article?

Never said I took it seriously. I said Obama has no impact on the final outcome of the election, and that anyone who thinks so is being silly, and for that, I get accused of supporting our enemies. doesn't fly.

I could not help but chuckle at the naive implorations by a few in this forum declaring that Obama was altering the attitude of the Muslim world through a few speeches given in recent weeks.

It is that degree of naivety that is the now-crumbling foundation of the Obama administration.

:lol:

Obama's disapproval rating is around around 28 or 29%. The same level Bush's approval rating was when he left office.

Why is it that the same people who think Obama is an abysmall failure, are also the exact same people who thought george bush was doing a great job. You voted for bush twice, you tell me why that is.

Obama's job approval rating will never get that low, because brainddead obamabots will never admit he is failing
kinda like YOU

An editorial from the Huntington Post, who cited TWO neocons. I'm convinced now.:cuckoo:

that shows again, how fucking koronic and braindead you are

first off because NEOCONS are NOT right wing by any means
they are moderate to LIBERAL

that shows again, how fucking koronic and braindead you are

first off because NEOCONS are NOT right wing by any means
they are moderate to LIBERAL

True - JFK was a NEOCON.

What are you trying to do, prove that the internet is as fucking retarded as Godwin thought it was?

Jesus, grow the fuck up kiddo.

I'm not a kid, asshole. And don't tell me I need a doctor because I don't like Obama, Got it ADOLF?

You need a doctor because you can't see past your blind, insane, psychosis that is linked with blaming Obama for everythign that exists. And I'll tell you whatever I feel like, fuckface, especially if your going to stupidly compare me to Hitler.
WOW, irony metter is exploding

irony.gif

By your bump, I see you're unfazed and rooting for another four years of Achmedinijad. Good for you. At least we know where you're coming from. The Iranian election, however, may well spark another revolution, because like most countries who recognize that they can no longer survive in a closed society, moderates are demanding CHANGE. Even the Ayatollah's in Iran (who have the real power) are aware of this.

Obama’s speech: A boost to moderates in Iran’s election? | csmonitor.com
Obama criticized Holocaust deniers. But Ayatollah Khamenei praised US effort at a "new image."

Then why is it only the FRINGERS (the rabid Obama haters) starting these threads? You are absolutely pissing your pants that Achmedinejad won so you can then proclaim that OBAMA HAD NO INFLUENCE. Fess up, were' really not stooooooopid, ya know. You really couldn't give a sweet shit about Iran (and probably even Iraq, Afghanistan, or anything else except your own little world of hate).
hey dumbo, have you looked for the threads started by Chris?
proclaiming Obama cause Ajob to lose?

these threads are laughing at YOU fucking moronic obamabots

Never said I took it seriously. I said Obama has no impact on the final outcome of the election, and that anyone who thinks so is being silly, and for that, I get accused of supporting our enemies. doesn't fly.

I didn't say you support our enemies...so address the person that accused you...

Neocon Daniel Pipe saying he would vote for Ahmadinejad at a Middle East Forum at the Heritage Foundation has nothing to do with the Huffington Post...

You being oblivious to WHO said it and WHERE he said it makes my accusation one of a lack of awareness...(a nice way of calling you a pea brain)

Mousavi ran on a platform of "change" and "hope". AND we've seen large public crowds of support absent in Iran for 30 years...

Hmmmmm....

I didn't say you support our enemies...so address the person that accused you...

Neocon Daniel Pipe saying he would vote for Ahmadinejad at a Middle East Forum at the Heritage Foundation has nothing to do with the Huffington Post...

You being oblivious to WHO said it and WHERE he said it makes my accusation one of a lack of awareness...(a nice way of calling you a pea brain)

Mousavi ran on a platform of "change" and "hope". AND we've seen large public crowds of support absent in Iran for 30 years...

Hmmmmm....

Obama was running for President of Iran.

Obama lost.

Shit....

obama-sad.jpg

Hmmmmm....

It has everything to do with the Huntington Post. The headline in the H-post says that neocons are rooting for our enemies. they back that up by saying that TWO count em TWO neocons made that statement. So now that trash-whore Maggie says everyone who KNEW obama's speeches would have zero impact on the outcome of the election is supporting our enemies.
Mousavi uses Obama's words, therefore Obama made a difference. Obamabot (nice way of calling you Obama's bitch.)

Last edited:

Hmmmmm....

It has everything to do with the Huntington Post. The headline in the H-post says that neocons are rooting for our enemies. they back that up by saying that TWO count em TWO neocons made that statement. So now that trash-whore Maggie says everyone who KNEW obama's speeches would have zero impact on the outcome of the election is supporting our enemies.
Mousavi uses Obama's words, therefore Obama made a difference. dumb fuck.

barack.0.0.0x0.290x307.jpeg

Hmmmmm....

Mousavi uses Obama's words, therefore Obama made a difference. dumb fuck.

barack.0.0.0x0.290x307.jpeg

Hey Sinatra...you post an op-ed piece, then provide a link to "Protests Flare in Tehran as Opposition Disputes Vote" from the NY Time > World > Middle East section...

You don't identify the name of the author and a search using your title and numerous sentences from your article yield ZERO results...

Please provide a valid link...

Forum List

Back