Iranians Shrug Off Obama - America Soon To Follow?

Oh, I'm sure its not a ton. But it is sad that well known right-wingers are supporting enemies of the US. Shows how sad you pathetic fucks have fallen.

Its obvious that, sadly, you have Obama derangement syndrome. Might want to go visit a doctor there, skippy.

Maybe I and everyone else that doesn't bow down to him should be sent away for "political education". I am sure you would like that, wouldn't you Adolf?

What are you trying to do, prove that the internet is as fucking retarded as Godwin thought it was?

Jesus, grow the fuck up kiddo.

I'm not a kid, asshole. And don't tell me I need a doctor because I don't like Obama, Got it ADOLF?

Who's blaming Obama for this? I am not. The point was we had a couple of you guys actually calling the election--2 days before it happened--& giving credit to Obama for a wishful thinking win.

Does mean you should run away from this thread? No--it's designed--to give you a little history lesson the middle east--instead of thinking that because a new President was elected 6 months ago--everything is going to change for the better.

Sorry friend--I have been around way to long to know that never happens in the middle east--regardless of who the POTUS is.

Good point.

The arrogance of those posts in here mirrored the arrogance of the Obama White House regarding this issue leading up to these elections.

Obama continues to show, as someone else indicated, a dangerous naivete.

And his impotence with foreign policy mirrors his impotence with our own American economy. (that is, unless it is his desire to further weaken said economy - for which Obama must then be deemed a much greater success...)

Yes--Obama has been giving the cold shoulder to Isreal. Netenyaho--boy the tension when he met Obama at the White House was unbelievable. I don't know if you saw that look Netenyaho gave Obama but it wasn't good.

I think it was the leading up to the recent speech Obama gave to the Arab world. He probably didn't want to seem to friendly to Isreal. He needs to get real friendly with them now.

Netanyahu thinks he's David Ben-Gurion reincarnated. Israel got their country; now Palestine wants theirs. It's a no-brainer.

Maybe I and everyone else that doesn't bow down to him should be sent away for "political education". I am sure you would like that, wouldn't you Adolf?

What are you trying to do, prove that the internet is as fucking retarded as Godwin thought it was?

I'm not a kid, asshole. And don't tell me I need a doctor because I don't like Obama, Got it ADOLF?

You need a doctor because you can't see past your blind, insane, psychosis that is linked with blaming Obama for everythign that exists. And I'll tell you whatever I feel like, fuckface, especially if your going to stupidly compare me to Hitler.

And I'll tell you whatever I feel like, fuckface

Is this how you prove intelligence? LOL

Try not to make shit up, eh? It makes you look even stupider than you normally do.

Obama successes:
- foiled somalian pirates by providing military option to Navy

Obama failures:
- North Korea launches missile, Obama says UN will take "strong action," nothing happened
- Obama shows no leadership as Pelosi damages relationship between clandestine services and elected government - he opened this can of worms by agreeing to allow for the Bush admin's lawyers to be investigated...not too smart a move...
- Obama asks Europeans to increase stimulus spending, they say "no"
- Obama asks Europeans for more NATO troops to be sent to Afghanistan, they say "no"
- Obama administration rolls over decades of past legal doctrine, destroys creditor value as it mid-wifes the Chrysler marriage to Fiat
- Obama makes speech in Egypt to "soothe" arab street, and pressures Israel to make potentially dangerous geographical sacrifices

So far, Obama hasn't accomplished a hell of a whole lot in his time in office.

Add me to your ignore list because anyone who simply makes blanket statements like yours as if they are the gospel truth is full of shit. And it's something a Rhodes Scholar would NEVER do, so you're also a liar.

You need a doctor because you can't see past your blind, insane, psychosis that is linked with blaming Obama for everythign that exists. And I'll tell you whatever I feel like, fuckface, especially if your going to stupidly compare me to Hitler.

thanks for clearing that up, ADOLF.

this, coming from an Obamabot, who is puzzled that his Messiah has yet to perform any miracles.

The only ones who thought he SHOULD perform miracles, and who therefore labeled him The Messiah, are the fringers, like you. When was the last time a president was successful in changing the geopolitical face of any Muslim country? But suddenly the fact that Obama can't "micraculously" do it, earns another strike against him. Are you idiots for real?

Obama has zero influence on Iran's or any other country's elections. I never said Obama DID have "influence" on Iran's election. That's you morons EXPECTING that he SHOULD. The sooner people like chris and Nik accept that reality, the better. If the Messiah comment is so outrageous, explain why people were fainting at his rallies. So what the fuck does THAT have to do with the price of milk? People "fainted" at some of McCain's ralleys, too, because of heat, asshole.

By your bump, I see you're unfazed and rooting for another four years of Achmedinijad. Good for you. At least we know where you're coming from. The Iranian election, however, may well spark another revolution, because like most countries who recognize that they can no longer survive in a closed society, moderates are demanding CHANGE. Even the Ayatollah's in Iran (who have the real power) are aware of this.

Obama’s speech: A boost to moderates in Iran’s election? | csmonitor.com
Obama criticized Holocaust deniers. But Ayatollah Khamenei praised US effort at a "new image."

no one was rooting for another four years of A-jad, you dumb fuck. We were saying that your Messiah had no pull over him winning or losing.

Then why is it only the FRINGERS (the rabid Obama haters) starting these threads? You are absolutely pissing your pants that Achmedinejad won so you can then proclaim that OBAMA HAD NO INFLUENCE. Fess up, were' really not stooooooopid, ya know. You really couldn't give a sweet shit about Iran (and probably even Iraq, Afghanistan, or anything else except your own little world of hate).

By your bump, I see you're unfazed and rooting for another four years of Achmedinijad. Good for you. At least we know where you're coming from. The Iranian election, however, may well spark another revolution, because like most countries who recognize that they can no longer survive in a closed society, moderates are demanding CHANGE. Even the Ayatollah's in Iran (who have the real power) are aware of this.

Obama’s speech: A boost to moderates in Iran’s election? | csmonitor.com
Obama criticized Holocaust deniers. But Ayatollah Khamenei praised US effort at a "new image."

no one was rooting for another four years of A-jad, you dumb fuck. We were saying that your Messiah had no pull over him winning or losing.

Then why is it only the FRINGERS (the rabid Obama haters) starting these threads? You are absolutely pissing your pants that Achmedinejad won so you can then proclaim that OBAMA HAD NO INFLUENCE. Fess up, were' really not stooooooopid, ya know. You really couldn't give a sweet shit about Iran (and probably even Iraq, Afghanistan, or anything else except your own little world of hate).

No I wasn't bitch. stop calling people who don't like Obama "supporters of our enemies" ok bitch?

Oy. Another retarded article that assumes that the election was free and fair.

And even more retards who hate Obama so much that they appear to be supporting enemies now. Why are they gleeful over another four years of Achmedinijad? Sick, sick, sick.

Isn't this what you liberals accused the right of doing? so now anyone who hates Obama is supporting our enemies? You are a bigger bitch than I thought.

Excuse me? I don't recall ever visiting any message board during the most bloody years of the Iraq war who "supported" Saddam Hussein. Did we think there were options other than an invasion and occupation? Of course. Big fucking difference.

And that you think I'm a bitch falls off me like water on a duck's back.

The left used those other options too.

Thus the paper tiger phrase emerged. Along with continued attacks.

Question: Was there this much discussion last week when the people of Lebanon voted against Hezbollah, which Iran directly controls? Of course not. It's so much easier to lambaste the U.S. President over the reelection of the hardliner in Iran, isn't it...

This entire topic, on this message board, has nothing to do with Iran. It has everything to do with the pure unadulterated hatred of Barack Obama.

Suggestion to Gunny, et al. How about a new topic called HATE OBAMA? POST THOUGHTS HERE. That way, there would be no confusion over who supports what ISSUES because the topic would not be issue-oriented.

No, it has everything to do with your unadulterated worship of Obama. His message HAD to have resonated with the country. Therefore when A-jad won, since Obama's messianic speeches should have been the difference in the election, the election must have been stolen.

I don't support him on all issues, fool. But you apparently like to think that anyone who supports Obama must be stupid just because you hate him. Which is dumber?

I've posted many things about Obama that have bothered me, including some of my MAJOR issues over the spending. But seems anytime there's a sensible and civil debate, the topic gets shoved to some other category and the comments thereby lost to the bowels of USMB. But in the meantime, I continue to give him the opportunity to get this country back on track. Just prior to the election, a full 88% of the American people (and surprise, surprise, that obviously included millions of REPUBLICANS) thought we were headed in the wrong direction.

As I have posted hear often, my impression is that The Prophet has undertaken a counter propaganda campaign. It may or may not work, whole or in part. He is in a unique position to attempt it.

The Prophet's public execution of this has been poor so far and has already caused him to lose support in the US across parties. For that reason and his apparent assumption that all these savvy, crooked, megalomaniacal savages will fall into his thrall, I believe his initiative will fail no matter how it is spun. Would love to be wrong.

What is clear is that his trip to the Middle East, his silly invitation for Iranians to celebrate the 4th of July with him - was timed during the lead up to these elections.

The Obama administration likely thought the elections were almost certain to go a different way, and thus, attempted to position the teleprompter in such a was as to make it appear he helped usher in a new era in Iran.

What has actually happened is, Obama gave a series of speeches that few paid attention to (his speeches all sound alike these days, and thus, bore the hell out of people) and the Iranians threw their support behind the more, not less, extreme anti-American candidate.

Obama failed - BIG TIME.

So its your position that the Iranian election was free and fair?

Two possibilities; one is that it was fair and that while Mousavi enjoyed close to equal support in the urban areas, that support did not carry over to the smaller towns and villages and rural areas. Obviously, the second option is that there was massive fraud in favor of Ahmadinejad so that a runoff election could be avoided. Putting odds on it, I'd take the side of massive fraud. So the question must be asked, do the Iranians even care what Obama or this administration thinks? Answer; highly unlikely.

There is a huge difference between being liked and being respected. Bush was disliked throughout most of the world, but our adversaries respected him behind closed doors, if for no other reason than that they couldn't predict how he might react to certain situations. Obama on the other hand is liked the world over, but he is not respected behind closed doors, especially in countries that are at odds with us. This is becoming ever more apparent and isn't likely to change. His words are not at all a threat and therefore those countries that are at odds with us will do as they please.

thanks for clearing that up, ADOLF.

No problem von brunn.

An editorial from the Huntington Post, who cited TWO neocons. I'm convinced now.:cuckoo:

You asked who did that. I gave you an answer. You should be convinced unless you are even more of a dishonest shithead than I previously thought.

And do tell what it being from the huffington post has to do with anything?

Hey, unless it comes from Fox, Drudge, Limbaugh & Co., or one of their own right-wing blog sites, it must be a lie. Notice how gleefully the OP was citing the <gasp> New York Times!! And they try to tell us it's not about Obama when they can't WAIT to post information justifying that Obama made no difference in the Iran election.

What is clear is that his trip to the Middle East, his silly invitation for Iranians to celebrate the 4th of July with him - was timed during the lead up to these elections.

The Obama administration likely thought the elections were almost certain to go a different way, and thus, attempted to position the teleprompter in such a was as to make it appear he helped usher in a new era in Iran.

What has actually happened is, Obama gave a series of speeches that few paid attention to (his speeches all sound alike these days, and thus, bore the hell out of people) and the Iranians threw their support behind the more, not less, extreme anti-American candidate.

Obama failed - BIG TIME.

So its your position that the Iranian election was free and fair?

Two possibilities; one is that it was fair and that while Mousavi enjoyed close to equal support in the urban areas, that support did not carry over to the smaller towns and villages and rural areas. Obviously, the second option is that there was massive fraud in favor of Ahmadinejad so that a runoff election could be avoided. Putting odds on it, I'd take the side of massive fraud. So the question must be asked, do the Iranians even care what Obama or this administration thinks? Answer; highly unlikely.

There is a huge difference between being liked and being respected. Bush was disliked throughout most of the world, but our adversaries respected him behind closed doors, if for no other reason than that they couldn't predict how he might react to certain situations. Obama on the other hand is liked the world over, but he is not respected behind closed doors, especially in countries that are at odds with us. This is becoming ever more apparent and isn't likely to change. His words are not at all a threat and therefore those countries that are at odds with us will do as they please.

Oh? You know that hes not respected behind closed doors? What, are you Putin or something?:lol::lol::lol:

Really? Why not? You don't think that maybe, just maybe, if another country demonizes you, you might vote for the individual who demonizes the other country back? Is that so incredibly absurd to you?

Gonna respond to this Elvis? Or does it not fit in your worldview, so your just gonna wish it away?

So now Bush convinced the Iranians to vote for A-jad? Is that what you're saying, daft ****?

The more obsenities you use, the less credibility you have, ya know. Grow up.

OK, you win. TWO fucking people said it. We should believe now that more than ONE percent of those who don't worship Obama like you do are supporting our enemies. :cuckoo:
You daft ****.

Oh, I'm sure its not a ton. But it is sad that well known right-wingers are supporting enemies of the US. Shows how sad you pathetic fucks have fallen.

Its obvious that, sadly, you have Obama derangement syndrome. Might want to go visit a doctor there, skippy.

You are entitled to your opinions, just not absurd ones which only prove that you DO need an education. You might try expanding your reading material.

The only ones who thought he SHOULD perform miracles, and who therefore labeled him The Messiah, are the fringers, like you. When was the last time a president was successful in changing the geopolitical face of any Muslim country? But suddenly the fact that Obama can't "micraculously" do it, earns another strike against him. Are you idiots for real?

Obama has zero influence on Iran's or any other country's elections. I never said Obama DID have "influence" on Iran's election. That's you morons EXPECTING that he SHOULD. The sooner people like chris and Nik accept that reality, the better. If the Messiah comment is so outrageous, explain why people were fainting at his rallies. So what the fuck does THAT have to do with the price of milk? People "fainted" at some of McCain's ralleys, too, because of heat, asshole.

Let's try that again. I had highlighted in red responses to each sentence, but it didn't show up.

Forum List

Back