iranian Swedish Politician :Mohammed Was An Illiterate Pedophile

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
Swedish Politician: I Do Not Care If This Is Offensive – Mohammed Was An Illiterate Pedophile
119_20fa4.jpg

Prophet Muhammad was a illiterate pedophile who married a six year old girl, says the senator Hanif Bali (M).
– I do not care if this is offensive, the politician told Nyheter24.

There is a discussion on Twitter that Bali, which until recently was Moderates integration policy spokesman, insists that it is bad to highlight “an illiterate pedophile desert warlord as an infallible model for all time.”

Hanif_Bali_2010_2.jpg

Hanif-Bali.jpg

According to almost all the historians, Asma the elder sister of Aisha, was ten years older than Aisha. It is reported in Taqreeb al-Tehzeeb as well as Al-Bidayah wa al-Nihayah that Asma died in the 73rd year after migration of Muhammad when she was 100 years old. Now, obviously if Asma was 100 years old in the 73rd year after Migration to Medina, she should have been 27 or 28 years old at the time of migration. If Asma was 27 or 28 years old at the time of hijrah, Aisha should have been 17 or 18 years old at that time. Thus, Aisha - if she got married in 1 AH (after Migration to Medina) or 2 AH - was between 18 to 20 years old at the time of her marriage.

Update 2: According to many Ahadith in Bukhari, it is believed Aisha participated in the battle of Badr and Uhud.Also in Bukhari (Kitabu’l-maghazi) Ibn `Umar states that the Prophet did not permit me to participate in Uhud, as at that time, I was 14 years old. But on the day of Khandaq, when I was 15 years old, the Prophet permitted my participation. So if it was not allowed to participate in Uhud for people younger than 15, then Aisha would be atleast 15 in those battles...

Aisha born 614
632 when Mohammed died she was 18
625 battle of Badr and Uhud, she would have been 11
Asma died in 692
Asma was 22yrs older than her half sister Aisha. Her parents divorced in 610.

Forum List

Back