Jordanian-palestinian Politician: ‘don’t Refer To Isis As An American Product. Isis Is Pure Islam. Q

100% of the Christian posters here claim that the Westboro Baptist Church has nothing to do with Christianity even though they preach Jesus and the Bible. . :cool:

The thing is, if Muslims treated ISIS the same way Americans regarded the Westboro Church, ISIS would have fizzled out months ago. Westboro Church has almost no open support from any other Christians.

Come on, man. Don't you know that Westboro Baptist has conquered large swaths of Kansas, Oklahoma and Nebraska, and is setting their sights on Missouri and Iowa even as we speak?

I am not at all surprised. --------Baptist is so much fun-------singing and dancing (well---kinda clapping and jiggling

[
muslims wear long dresses and dye their beards red (please do not dye your beard red-----its scary)
The little crocheted 'kufis" are cute
images

very cute-----I am so glad that you did not dye
your beard red. ----I have been told that mosques do not have kitchen facilities-------
uhm---they are not synagogues ------how do you cook your shawarma? how do you heat up your pita? -----where do you store stuff? --------I prefer the little crocheted kufis-------why is your thumb black?[/QUOTE]

I usually buy my shawarma from outside, I haven't actually tried to cook any myself yet.[/QUOTE]

Its easy------just buy a MOTOR-----and attach a long sharp metal sword UPRIGHT ---not a scimitar----a straight sword. Fix up the motor and the sword so that the sword is sticking up straight and will rotate slowly----
cut up a bunch of chickens into slices and side them onto the sword----a nice big onion at the bottom will hold things in place-----then carefully push the whole thing in front of a roaring fireplace-----REALLY HOT FIRE-----
------later on----slice down and ENJOY!!!!

if you cannot do chickens------slide a lamb onto the sword-----or a pig------(NOT A PERSON!!!)

Every medium to large size mosque in America I have attended has a modern kitchen that meets local and state health codes. .... :cool:

really? well----they don't have kitchens in
mosques ------over there back home in Saudi arabia. Mosques in which I have been did not have kitchens. I am delighted that muslims have learned so much from jews in the USA. ---those mosques-----that you frequent----are those the "lets attract the kaffirin" things which are funded by Saudi
Arabia?

If a Jordanian-Palestinian politician claims that ISIS is Islam, who are we to argue with him?

Jordanian-Palestinian Politician: ‘Don’t refer to ISIS as an American product. ISIS is pure Islam. Quran and the Sunna constitute their ideology, doctrine, and conduct.’
Posted on September 26, 2014 by ADMIN4 Comments

Right...if it's a Middle East Politician spouting your point of view..."who are we to argue with him". It MUST be the truth. If it's a multitude of Islamic clerics, leaders, scholars and Middle East leaders denouncing ISIS as unislamic..well that's different.

If a Jordanian-Palestinian politician claims that ISIS is Islam, who are we to argue with him?

Jordanian-Palestinian Politician: ‘Don’t refer to ISIS as an American product. ISIS is pure Islam. Quran and the Sunna constitute their ideology, doctrine, and conduct.’

Right...if it's a Middle East Politician spouting your point of view..."who are we to argue with him". It MUST be the truth. If it's a multitude of Islamic clerics, leaders, scholars and Middle East leaders denouncing ISIS as unislamic..well that's different.

Is there anything stopping you from writing to him telling him he is wrong, Coyote? Meanwhile, weren't you being somewhat desperate the other day pulling up article after article about the Muslims protesting ISIS to verify your own point of view?

Today, the whole world is divided into two camps – one led by America and its satellites and the other led by the Islamic State. The war is raging between these two camps and everybody leans towards one camp or the other. This is true especially of the Muslims of the world. They support the U.S. and its collaborators and Iran and its Safavid agenda, or else they support (ISIS)…There is no such thing as “ISIS ideology” – it’s Islam.

He's honest and correct. This is Huntington's "Clash of Civilizations" playing out in simple form. Even if ISIS is crushed, the long war will continue onwards and a new threat will pop up and they'll have learned from ISIS' weaknesses.

It its a USA girl assuming ----"a muslim cleric said "isis is not Islamic" <<<<that means MUSLIMS DON't LIKE ISIS-----

^^^^^^^^then that USA girl knows nothing
about islam and muslims. I will help----the
fact is lots of muslims do not like other muslims. -----mostly lots of muslim groups
do not like other muslim groups. ----and they
fight each other. Right now ---Yemen is virtually ALL MUSLIM-----yet Sanaa---the capital city is awash in blood ---muslims
killing muslims over ideology. Isis is one ---
---lets make it simple and call it --ONE
SECTARIAN group--------other groups do not
like ISIS--------The big denigrating comment
muslims make about each other is
YOU ARE NO MUSLIM. In fact---in order to make war on muslims------muslims resort to edicts of TAKFIR-----they declare the opposition NOT MUSLIM. Muslims are not permitted to kill muslims------got it now?

100% of the Christian posters here claim that the Westboro Baptist Church has nothing to do with Christianity even though they preach Jesus and the Bible. . :cool:

The thing is, if Muslims treated ISIS the same way Americans regarded the Westboro Church, ISIS would have fizzled out months ago. Westboro Church has almost no open support from any other Christians.

The Westboro group has been going at it for years, opposition from mainstream Christians didn't really develop until they started harrassing soldier's funerals. Prior to that their activities were probably given tacit support. ISIS is relatively recent. Only a few years ago they were just another extremist militia group of many.

Is there anything stopping you from writing to him telling him he is wrong, Coyote? Meanwhile, weren't you being somewhat desperate the other day pulling up article after article about the Muslims protesting ISIS to verify your own point of view?

I start few threads Sally - rather than generating thread after thread after thread and moving on like a queen ant laying eggs - I settle on a few and try to keep them going. Had no idea there were so many Islamic groups, organizations and leaders protesting, demonstrating against and issueing edicts on ISIS. It's good to see, even if you don't want to see it :)

I start few threads Sally - rather than generating thread after thread after thread and moving on like a queen ant laying eggs - I settle on a few and try to keep them going. Had no idea there were so many Islamic groups, organizations and leaders protesting, demonstrating against and issueing edicts on ISIS. It's good to see, even if you don't want to see it :)

Poor you, aren't you hatching your own eggs right now at your desk when you are supposed to be working? It certainly looks like Coyote doesn't enjoy seeing new threads on this particular forum unless they agree with her point of view. Since you don't like to see new threads, how about I post a site which has something to do with this thread? Dennie Prager always writes a good article. By the way, here in Southern California there are probably as many Muslims as in Dearborn, Michigan, and so far I have seen no demonstrations against ISIS, but they sure were quick to protest against Israel in front of the Federal Building in West Los Angeles. Perhaps Coyote can get the word out that the Muslims in Southern California are supposed to protest en masse against ISIS.

Conservative Columnists with Political News Commentary Analysis

Poor you, aren't you hatching your own eggs right now at your desk when you are supposed to be working? It certainly looks like Coyote doesn't enjoy seeing new threads on this particular forum unless they agree with her point of view. Since you don't like to see new threads, how about I post a site which has something to do with this thread? Dennie Prager always writes a good article. By the way, here in Southern California there are probably as many Muslims as in Dearborn, Michigan, and so far I have seen no demonstrations against ISIS, but they sure were quick to protest against Israel in front of the Federal Building in West Los Angeles. Perhaps Coyote can get the word out that the Muslims in Southern California are supposed to protest en masse against ISIS.
Silly-Sally posts like she is borderline mentally ill ....... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

LOL "so many" anyone can seed cyberspace with LOTS OF STUFF------it is done all the time. I am reminded of an islamo Nazi propagandaist of the past who used to "PROVE" her idiot points by noting the number of "HITS" that would be generated by a query

[QUOTE="Coyote, post: 9886030, member:

I start few threads Sally - rather than generating thread after thread after thread and moving on like a queen ant laying eggs - I settle on a few and try to keep them going. Had no idea there were so many Islamic groups, organizations and leaders protesting, demonstrating against and issueing edicts on ISIS. It's good to see, even if you don't want to see it :)[/QUOTE]

""laying eggs and moving on like a queen""

its not enough that coyote spat "sitting on your ass all day"-----now she is into "laying eggs......" I do wish you would try to keep your typing claws a bit more GENTEEEL
coyote

Conservative Columnists with Political News Commentary Analysis

So you don't like seeing that Muslim organizations, religious leaders and scholars are loudly and publically denouncing ISIS and moving to marginalize it and combat it?

[

So you don't like seeing that Muslim organizations, religious leaders and scholars are loudly and publically denouncing ISIS and moving to marginalize it and combat it?[/QUOTE]

to whom do you address that silly comment, Coyote? you think that when muslims kill each other they are doing so to MARGINALIZE the concept of CALIPHATE?

find me a few muslim leaders who will state---
"CALIPHATE IS A ROTTEN IDEA"

LOL "so many" anyone can seed cyberspace with LOTS OF STUFF------it is done all the time. I am reminded of an islamo Nazi propagandaist of the past who used to "PROVE" her idiot points by noting the number of "HITS" that would be generated by a query

Yes...I noticed that. Lots and lots and lots of threads. :)

Every medium to large size mosque in America I have attended has a modern kitchen that meets both local and state health codes. .... :cool:

oh? I did not know that kitchens in churches are inspected by the state-----news to me.

Forum List

Back